Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 53. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Congratulations!!

What an #exciting day. After over 6 months of extensive work with lots of back and forth and several audits, the team lead by our CCO Yana, had our financial license application accepted in Europe. We feel very confident about a positive answer soon. Many new options ahead!
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
I just visited the TENX blog and there is no article about this?

The only thing I can see is the following quote from > https://blog.tenx.tech/q1-update-and-looking-forward-to-q2-3dfca38887d2

"Banking licence still on track for Q2

One of our major goals for 2018 is to obtain a banking licence. We’re very confident that
this will still be happening on schedule by the end of Q2. It is important to note that this
does not mean we can issue our own cards right away, but will take a few months afterwards."

Julian posted the image on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10215583169113664&set=a.1856910543851.2112071.1273486889&type=3&theater
Activity: 184
Merit: 101
Put the fun back into banking!

The only thing I can see is the following quote from > https://blog.tenx.tech/q1-update-and-looking-forward-to-q2-3dfca38887d2

One of our major goals for 2018 is to obtain a banking licence. We’re very confident that
this will still be happening on schedule by the end of Q2. It is important to note that this
does not mean we can issue our own cards right away, but will take a few months afterwards."

thx for info

send you a merit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343

Activity: 184
Merit: 101
Put the fun back into banking!
What an exciting day. After over 6 months of extensive work with lots of back and forth and several audits, the team lead by our CCO Yana, had our financial license application accepted in Europe. We feel very confident about a positive answer soon. Many new options ahead!

please enlighten us, what does it mean "financial licence application accepted in Europe"?

thx
coinwide
Activity: 38
Merit: 5
Hi

What does that mean?

Is it refered to the bank license , or what does it mean?

Ty for your help ^^
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What an exciting day. After over 6 months of extensive work with lots of back and forth and several audits, the team lead by our CCO Yana, had our financial license application accepted in Europe. We feel very confident about a positive answer soon. Many new options ahead!
Activity: 298
This is a great time for all TenX holders. Centra was down, and hard to imagine it could recover sometime. Even during this crypto winter TenX tokens were 3x more expensive than Centra, you all did the right decision when choose TenX, you are golden, of course, but as for me i will never ever participate in card projects. It`s too risky, cause monsters of this bussiness may have a big lobby at the very top.

Great time? Think once more

Comparing with some total scam(Centra) is useless.

More time no card, more chance of delist and SEC actions. imo simple.

Looks Tenx were doing business on kids level assumptions, without any plan B. I recommend them go to Lithuania and fill papers for special banking licence which may give chances for VISA card
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
This is a great time for all TenX holders. Centra was down, and hard to imagine it could recover sometime. Even during this crypto winter TenX tokens were 3x more expensive than Centra, you all did the right decision when choose TenX, you are golden, of course, but as for me i will never ever participate in card projects. It`s too risky, cause monsters of this bussiness may have a big lobby at the very top.
Doesnt really matter because this kind of projects are all about their cards and ability to use those cards in real life payments,thing that was promised but not delivered for long period of time....
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
It is over for Centra, they got arrested and the price is tanking.

Yep all those “Centra is better than Tenx” douchebags going to be very quiet from now on. Great News!

If I remember correctly, those 2 co-founders of Centra were removed in 2017 but I'm not sure if it were the same people. But either way if Centra was charge of selling "unregistered security", what do you think Tenx is? They both have similar business model.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
What's the difference between monaco and tenX?
The two get compared a lot. Is it just the 1% tx free from monaco, and a metal card vs being able to use multiple cryptocurrencies and not just btc or eth? Huh

For TenX you don't have to hold some tokens locked in the wallet for months in order to get the card.
Also I think that there's a difference at the exchange rates.
Basically at TenX you don't pay for a lot of things. At Monaco you pay for the things, but if you get the more expensive cards, you'll get some of that money back.
This is what I understood.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Yep all those “Centra is better than Tenx” douchebags going to be very quiet from now on. Great News!

I had many doubts about Centra from the very begining, they weren't transparent, they did't comunicate with their investors, and they always baned everyone who asked for transparency and proofs! Comunication is one of the best quality I have always admired at Tenx! Check this out for more detailes https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/02/technology/virtual-currency-arrest-centra.html !

Agreed with you lack of communication put them into deep problems but at the moment all other competitors also struggling to fulfill their promises. It is always much hard to know about inside news what is going on behind the scene I think other project will get lesson from this and very soon we will get a working product.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What's the difference between monaco and tenX?
The two get compared a lot. Is it just the 1% tx free from monaco, and a metal card vs being able to use multiple cryptocurrencies and not just btc or eth? Huh
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

I had many doubts about Centra from the very begining, they weren't transparent, they did't comunicate with their investors, and they always baned everyone who asked for transparency and proofs! Comunication is one of the best quality I have always admired at Tenx! Check this out for more detailes https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/02/technology/virtual-currency-arrest-centra.html !
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
How does TenX safely store hundreds of millions of dollars in crypto? At TenX it is our mission to make virtual currencies spendable anytime anywhere. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rizic7LozcQ&feature=youtu.be

They do not store it themselves, why should they?
Activity: 89

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Any news on the cards?

https://blog.tenx.tech/en-transcript-of-march-27th-tenx-q-a-livestream-tenx-cards-countries-markets-etc-e34ae41f2f63

You should read this update but it is hard to say anything about the future of this upcoming cards release. I hope they will get succeed to find some solution to make this stable and keep this into healthy way.

Agreed.  Huh
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
julian said he invested some money into real estate!   Grin

Q2 will show - fame or shame ...

From where did you find out that he invested in real estate. It's somehow funny even. Collect money for ICO and invest it in real estate, for what? YOU can give me a link to where he talks about it?

look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBd_-fw0NUw
@ 20:30 - 21:00

Cheesy
Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: