Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 54. (Read 332241 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Any news on the cards?

https://blog.tenx.tech/en-transcript-of-march-27th-tenx-q-a-livestream-tenx-cards-countries-markets-etc-e34ae41f2f63

You should read this update but it is hard to say anything about the future of this upcoming cards release. I hope they will get succeed to find some solution to make this stable and keep this into healthy way.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Any news on the cards?
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Summary of March 29th — How does TenX safely store hundreds of millions of dollars in crypto?
https://blog.tenx.tech/en-summary-of-march-29th-how-does-tenx-safely-store-hundreds-of-millions-of-dollars-in-crypto-ba8a3cdeb6a3

Below is a Summary of the above YouTube demonstration with Julian & Jonathan

When managing such huge amounts of money, how does TenX ensure that the co-founders cannot escape with the funds but still have control over them? Who creates these private keys and how are they created to ensure that nobody knows what they are?

Today, our Senior Manager in Financial Risk, Jonathan, is going to give us a simple demonstration.

Everything related to the funds is printed on secure, sealed paper, similar to bank PINs.

Using a hardware random number generator, the private key is generated automatically.
It is then automatically sent to the printer, then the sealer. All of this is done using an airgapped computer with a secure operating system to ensure that we are not vulnerable to network attacks.

The cool thing is that the keys are actually split. Each envelope shows the public QR code, reference number and wallet ID. Each envelope also only contains part of the key. Each envelope also states how many parts of the private key you need to have to access the funds. In this case, you need 4 out of 7.

To run away with the funds, you need to pool the envelopes with someone else. To prevent this, we store these envelopes in different secure locations with different parties such as law firms. The funds are also stored in multiple different wallets to further reduce risk.

Compared to companies who store all of their funds on a single ledger, which is vulnerable to just one person running away with the funds or getting kidnapped, this is as safe as it gets at the moment.

We are not vulnerable to any wireless attack, no single individual has access to the private keys, we have multiple law firms who hold these envelopes for us, and the funds are split across multiple wallets.

I hope that you now have a better understanding on what we have been working on, in particular the Treasury and the security aspects on the back-end.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
julian said he invested some money into real estate!   Grin

Q2 will show - fame or shame ...

From where did you find out that he invested in real estate. It's somehow funny even. Collect money for ICO and invest it in real estate, for what? YOU can give me a link to where he talks about it?

It sounds like a big joke maybe that guy want to make laugh us because of stress situation for all investors. But there is also possibility this is just trolling there is no proof to prove his claim.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12

From where did you find out that he invested in real estate. It's somehow funny even. Collect money for ICO and invest it in real estate, for what? YOU can give me a link to where he talks about it?
Activity: 37
Merit: 1

Activity: 280
Merit: 4
How does TenX safely store hundreds of millions of dollars in crypto?

Question that should be asked is "What has TenX done with the Millions of dollars in ICO money as of now, how much has been spent on utter shit and travel and offices and hotels, staff and speaking events ?" 

While they produce nothing for those who took part in the ICO and the token price tanks. 

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
And i also tried a large number of times between day We said a possibility working and also the day this worked. I might have skipped a few days, but nevertheless...
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
How does TenX safely store hundreds of millions of dollars in crypto? At TenX it is our mission to make virtual currencies spendable anytime anywhere. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rizic7LozcQ&feature=youtu.be

Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Plastic cards are the past and the present, but alas, these are not the future ones. We need to be flexible to be successful, I hope it will be TenX, but so far TenX has only a good community.
Activity: 42
Actually EOS is my Largest Crypto holding.
Or Bitshares with a working product, real purpose and cooperations using it, also founded by Daniel Larimer and will be upgraded to the EOS blockchain.

The beauty of cryptocurrancy is loosing the middle man, but with a plastic card we do the opposite. 

Most tokens hyped by bloggers and youtubers will go to near zero.

PundiX is producing Crypto dedicated POS Merchant terminals to accept crypto cards without the fiat conversion thereby bypassing the Big Payment Networks. I hope they catch on and applaud any business with the stomach to accept crypto volatility.
Radix demoed a card that can be used in any POS terminal to pay with their planned StableCoin....very slick.

Anyway...
Let me enjoy the Bugle Player perform "taps" as my TenX tokens circle the drain.
Activity: 63
Or Bitshares with a working product, real purpose and cooperations using it, also founded by Daniel Larimer and will be upgraded to the EOS blockchain.

The beauty of cryptocurrancy is loosing the middle man, but with a plastic card we do the opposite. 

Most tokens hyped by bloggers and youtubers will go to near zero.
The longer Crypto Cards are offline the more the "WaveCrest specific issue" story seems like BS.
Even if TenX gets their Banking License that just puts them in WaveCrest's position, still beholding to the Big Payment Processing Networks.
I wonder if Discover or AmEx might be more accepting to the Crypto world?

I'm still holding my TenX token bags (even added lately) but they're getting heavy without the resumption of Card operations.

I don't understand, why would you buy this useless token even if it is well below ICO price? Instead of buying this shit coin, you could of bought litecoin, OMG, EOS or even dodgecoin

1. EOS 2. Omisego 3. BitCoin 4. Ethereum 5. NEO 6. ZCash 7. TenX 8. Ripple 9. VeChain 10. Substratum 11. Cardano 12. Ethos
Next additions will be Radix and Hedera Hashgraph when released.

The TenX project is a good idea but unfortunately relies on the cooperation of Visa or MasterCard and that is looking iffy at best.
Can they avoid the same fate as LitePay? We shall see....
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
The longer Crypto Cards are offline the more the "WaveCrest specific issue" story seems like BS.
Even if TenX gets their Banking License that just puts them in WaveCrest's position, still beholding to the Big Payment Processing Networks.

I'm still holding my TenX token bags (even added lately) but they're getting heavy without the resumption of Card operations.

I don't understand, why would you buy this useless token even if it is well below ICO price? Instead of buying this shit coin, you could of bought litecoin, OMG, EOS or even dodgecoin

people bought because of cards probably

You got me.  Grin
Activity: 298
Merit: 10

people bought because of cards probably
Activity: 658
Tenx had their ICO on July 2017 and as of right now, they have accomplished NOTHING. No working product, no token rewards, no update on comit, 2 currency on their wallet (bitcoin,eth). Seriously, tell me what they done during past 9 months?
Activity: 658

Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Can you please tell me that the functionality of the plastic cards TenX is already working properly and without any disruptions, or is it worthwhile to delay using their platform for personal purposes?

Activity: 507
Merit: 252
TenX should be devoting ALL resources into getting new cards out with a new Card Issuer and ZERO resources adding new coins.
A Crypto Debit or Credit card that makes Bitcoin usable in today's fiat world is all I want or need. Dash, Litecoin, etc. isn't necessary.

This project badly need a working product otherwise it will die and let people with big dreams. The team have to re-arrange their strategy and choose the way which will bring more value and make it useful. Till now we have only announcement and some promises.

i agreed with you,success project need a working product ,but not easy ,i trust it need time .
Pages:
Jump to: