Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 52. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 260
I gave up on tenx, i did not receive any card after i made payments for ordering two cards since last year!

Good luck with centra or monaco.
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
I gave up on tenx, i did not receive any card after i made payments for ordering two cards since last year!
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Have they started sending out the new cards? If they have that would be great but i dont see any evidence to this effect. Hopefully they get the banking license soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
If we were not in a bear market, the price would have had a nice boost. Right now we need bigger news like they have a banking licence, working cards are being posted out and/or token holders will get xx.

Agreed with you that is impact of the bearish situation that is the reason this token is still on same level even we had some big news about the future of this project. I think it will take long time to start rising when this will have working product.

Hopefully for us the good news of a banking licence etc comes when we are in a bull market so we get the maximum boost possible. That said, I would like to see working cards sent out asap so people do not continue to lose faith in this project and team.

Very much agree! As soon as the working cards start rolling out, I'm sure the price will rise again. Hopefully as promised for the existing card replacements will be first (was a happy user before the shutdown).

Hi;

There is no reason for TenX not to follow market's direction. Except Banking licence.

Kind regards
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
"

20 March 2018 - TenX (PAY) - Token2049 Hong Kong
28 March 2018 - TenX (PAY) - Slush Movement In Tokyo
31 March 2018 - TenX (PAY) - New Card Issuer
31 March 2018 - TenX (PAY) - COMIT Version 0.12

"

The new cards were already issued?
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Hopefully for us the good news of a banking licence etc comes when we are in a bull market so we get the maximum boost possible. That said, I would like to see working cards sent out asap so people do not continue to lose faith in this project and team.

Do you have any info about the shipment of new cards? The app or website isn't really helpfull with this.

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
At this point, the price doesn't matter that much. It is ok to see the price drop as long as there is some sort of progress of the project. I could see some progress with Tenx. From checking reddit page, Tenx added Litecoin. Release any positive news even if it is minor things
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I believe in this project, now the crypto market is going through not the best of its times, but I hope that in time this token will have a high cost and be in demand among people

Yeah. I think now is the time to pick up some of this coin. It is on a huge discount right now. I remember when it was 7-8 times the current price and people were saying it was undervalued. Well now surely it is if you believe in the team delivering anyway.

What is the price of ico TenX time in pre-start ICO Huh
Because of that benchmark price to buy.
If the price is now below ico price I dare buy it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I believe in this project, now the crypto market is going through not the best of its times, but I hope that in time this token will have a high cost and be in demand among people

Yeah. I think now is the time to pick up some of this coin. It is on a huge discount right now. I remember when it was 7-8 times the current price and people were saying it was undervalued. Well now surely it is if you believe in the team delivering anyway.
Activity: 381
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
I just visited the TENX blog and there is no article about this?

The only thing I can see is the following quote from > https://blog.tenx.tech/q1-update-and-looking-forward-to-q2-3dfca38887d2

"Banking licence still on track for Q2

One of our major goals for 2018 is to obtain a banking licence. We’re very confident that
this will still be happening on schedule by the end of Q2. It is important to note that this
does not mean we can issue our own cards right away, but will take a few months afterwards."

thx for info

send you a merit Smiley

Thank you!

I am getting notifications via Blockfolio about the final submission for the
banking license and that  "its looking good". Got a notification 20 minutes ago
that Litecoin has been added to the wallet, and in the future to the card and will
be working on a co-branded card.
Activity: 308

Once regulations are more in plce TenX and many other cards will be able to get their cards up and running, as for now its a waiting game, but owning some crypto inn eone of the crypto cards is worth it for th elong term.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Its working card for customers or nothing,untill then the price will keep going down no mather bear or bull market
Activity: 260
If we were not in a bear market, the price would have had a nice boost. Right now we need bigger news like they have a banking licence, working cards are being posted out and/or token holders will get xx.

Agreed with you that is impact of the bearish situation that is the reason this token is still on same level even we had some big news about the future of this project. I think it will take long time to start rising when this will have working product.

Very much agree! As soon as the working cards start rolling out, I'm sure the price will rise again. Hopefully as promised for the existing card replacements will be first (was a happy user before the shutdown).
Activity: 854
Merit: 10

Even when the market price is increasing the price of TenX is at the same value and now with the market, the value of Tenx decreased a lot but still, we don't have any choice instead of selling them at the low price. Hold the coin until the price starts increasing.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Pages:
Jump to: