Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable - page 59. (Read 332241 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Not sure if this has been explained before, but I am still trying to wrap my head around it so if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Can someone going into some detail explain how COMIT will help TenX owners? It seems to me a big portion of ICO/Token funds are being used to develop it, but what unique benefit will there to TenX Token holders that others will not have considering TenX investors money is being used to develop it?

On a separate note not related to COMIT, has there been any word on what benefits TenX Token holders will have in general? Is this still being worked out? As I recall the original promise was retracted in order for the token not to be classed as a security, but that is the last I heard of it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
I think the team will be able to announce about cooperation with VISA only when everything is ready for 100%. And to promise ahead is not the right way. They do everything right, and who believes in the team and in this project will get what they deserve !!!

It's not cooperation with Visa or Mastercard directly everyone is cooperating with some real banks that do emit branded cards for them. This was a story with Gibraltar Wavecrest, many used their services and all of them was in the same boat. It's very likely will be the case now and most of the second chain deales like (TenX, Monaco, Change etc ) will work with the same bank from offshore zone to emit their cards.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I think the team will be able to announce about cooperation with VISA only when everything is ready for 100%. And to promise ahead is not the right way. They do everything right, and who believes in the team and in this project will get what they deserve !!!
You are right. Those who believe in TenX and the team behind it will be rewarded, I bought another 100 few days ago and It feels good TBH.
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
i see a lot of fear atm but i think the market for coins with cards will be big enough for multiple cards and in the end tenx will have his place among them

I agree and this is what I have been saying since the beginning. The whole cryptomarket will keep growing, we will be seeing a marketcap of trillions in the near future. Enough money and customers to go around with multiple cards. I have a small stack of PAY and I will keep adding to it, because in my opinion TenX is a good bet for the future.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
i see a lot of fear atm but i think the market for coins with cards will be big enough for multiple cards and in the end tenx will have his place among them
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Hi;

Is it really so hard to deal with the new card service provider? There is rumors that Visa will work again with tenx, is that true?

Kind regards

Even we are waiting for this but there is no official announcement from the team. If it is true then it is going to be very good for people who support the TENX till now for their cards.
Activity: 120
After watching the Monaco video I am out good luck by by.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

Is it really so hard to deal with the new card service provider? There is rumors that Visa will work again with tenx, is that true?

Kind regards
Activity: 83
I think right now is the best time to buy PAY-Token (TenX). First, they already had a working product so they are defenetly no scammers. I had the working card it worked perfectly. The app/wallet is nice and secure too. So i think the price is doing tenX this year without a problem and if they really get their own banking licence it will defenetly skyrocket. Sure, they had their issues with their old card issuer but i think there are realy great times ahead for this big project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
What do you think, what price will be if the cards work?
Activity: 120
We are finished! Monaco about to destroy our market cap. How did this happen?HuhHuhHuh? Why did they let this happen?Huh
Activity: 298
story is simple. almost nobody have working cards now. but many guys are telling register with us and you will get card (not telling when)
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
I think we have good chances that tenx announce the new card issuer soon, wirex already have a new one but there is a waitlist.
When you want you can use my ref link https://links.wirexapp.com/MpmB/4bTIQcutbK?action=affiliate-register&code=bRvlh0cMqkWeuwKfw8mDYg

lol, have one Smiley there is about 10 projects "have one, but you register to waitelist" that is pure bullshit. imo, biggets potential is that the  first winner will come with some banking licence. then he will issue cards

whats the story about ?
Activity: 298
I think we have good chances that tenx announce the new card issuer soon, wirex already have a new one but there is a waitlist.
When you want you can use my ref link https://links.wirexapp.com/MpmB/4bTIQcutbK?action=affiliate-register&code=bRvlh0cMqkWeuwKfw8mDYg

lol, have one Smiley there is about 10 projects "have one, but you register to waitelist" that is pure bullshit. imo, biggets potential is that the  first winner will come with some banking licence. then he will issue cards
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
very sad about this project, i will switch to wirex asap ..
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
so....
still no cards which was one of their USPs....
 Roll Eyes
There is no card now, but look at the price, it's over $1 compared to which has a working card but the price is less than a dollar.
TenX is really big and they have investors who are willing to hold and will not dump their tokens.
If cards will be available, most probably it will surpass the all time high in price.

Agreed. Going to pick up some more coins as it is on a big sale right now. All it takes is news to come out that they are getting a banking licence and we will soon reach a new ATH!
if TenX has the latest banking license it is likely that the price will exceed $ 1 as mentioned above if the available card will surpass the price of all time so we wait for the latest continuation later what will happen.
what kind of banking license they receive? activities in which countries will this Bank operate? is the Bank jurisdiction already defined or will it be a Bank with many branches?

The main goal of applying for a banking license is to be able to issue the TENX card
themselves without relying on a third party. Their goal is not to create physical bank
branches.
Pages:
Jump to: