Author

Topic: [ANN] Terracoin (TRC) - Est 2012 - page 132. (Read 408660 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
July 28, 2016, 10:22:36 PM

That is great! slowly but surely, this coin can already be considered vintage! I once saw this TRC trading on btc-e.com, maybe you can also ask those people there to add it back! Smiley

Yep!  BTC-E is where I first encountered TRC as well.  There has been some talk about one of the top wallets being their cold wallet.

https://bchain.info/TRC/rich/

Just wow, they are really old wallets and had no transactions for more than a year!
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
July 28, 2016, 10:19:01 PM

That is great! slowly but surely, this coin can already be considered vintage! I once saw this TRC trading on btc-e.com, maybe you can also ask those people there to add it back! Smiley

Yep!  BTC-E is where I first encountered TRC as well.  There has been some talk about one of the top wallets being their cold wallet.

https://bchain.info/TRC/rich/

EDIT:  We are about to hit the 16 million coin mark!
legendary
July 28, 2016, 10:08:26 PM
It looks like difficulty/hashrate has picked up over the last few days. Mine your TRC now before difficulty takes off!

This is great news indeed. Terracoin rebooted! Any plans of adding TRC on c-cex? or even on bittrex?

Once we fix the final few issues with the new wallet there will be a hard fork about 3 weeks after that.  The hard fork is necessary to implement the merge mining and DGW.

After that we plan on working on expanding where you can buy TRC and where you can spend TRC.

legendary
July 28, 2016, 09:58:44 PM
It looks like difficulty/hashrate has picked up over the last few days. Mine your TRC now before difficulty takes off!

This is great news indeed. Terracoin rebooted! Any plans of adding TRC on c-cex? or even on bittrex?

Once we fix the final few issues with the new wallet there will be a hard fork about 3 weeks after that.  The hard fork is necessary to implement the merge mining and DGW.

After that we plan on working on expanding where you can buy TRC and where you can spend TRC.
legendary
July 28, 2016, 09:25:53 PM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 28, 2016, 07:13:10 PM
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
July 27, 2016, 03:42:57 PM
Great stuff, nice to see this coin continue it's path.

One problem, TRC doesn't work with p2pool anymore - it complains of the wallet being too old? I think something needs changing in the p2pool terracoin.py file but am not sure what.....

p3yot3 opened that issue up with Ahmed and p2pool.  I have been following what is going on.  I think we should have an answer on that in the next couple of days.

Ah, great - thanks. I was afraid I was doing something wrong..... Tongue
legendary
July 27, 2016, 03:38:15 PM

One problem, TRC doesn't work with p2pool anymore - it complains of the wallet being too old? I think something needs changing in the p2pool terracoin.py file but am not sure what.....

p3yot3 opened that issue up with Ahmed and p2pool.  I have been following what is going on.  I think we should have an answer on that in the next couple of days.
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
July 27, 2016, 04:21:43 AM

legendary
July 26, 2016, 10:44:18 PM
On his way towards better things our old developer has been kind enough to compile a test 32bit Windows wallet with the new code.  Please test it out extensively!

I am getting 8 peers and a fully functional wallet.

https://github.com/tx4567/terracoin_win

Once this testing is done all we need to do is plan for the hard fork, and make sure everyone knows it is happening.  Thanks!
legendary
July 24, 2016, 12:38:45 AM
We are just waiting to hear back from people who can compile the Windows and iOS wallets.  If you know of anyone PM me!  We are looking for someone who wants to start a long term relationship with The Terracoin Foundation.

Thanks!
legendary
July 21, 2016, 08:23:21 PM
I hope everyone is prepared for the new wallet client release!

This is the first major update to Terracoin in "many moons"  Smiley
if this would take place any moment from now we will expect something in the price movement i will buy my share now and wait for the
development of this coin, good luck dev and thank you sharing and updating us here.

Yep!  I just got word from Cryptopia that the new wallet will not cause any issues on their Exchange so we are looking forward for the update there.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
July 20, 2016, 11:48:21 PM

if this would take place any moment from now we will expect something in the price movement i will buy my share now and wait for the
development of this coin, good luck dev and thank you sharing and updating us here.
legendary
July 20, 2016, 10:40:41 PM

This is the first major update to Terracoin in "many moons"  Smiley

Sure is!

Ahmed has got the code up to spec, but our TRC Foundation developer (not mrbodz aka Ahmed) has moved onto other work.  We still need someone who can compile the wallet for Windows and iOS.  Or someone who can help me do it.

Once we have the ability to compile for Windows and iOS we will want probably 3 weeks before the hard fork happens.

EDIT: Just to be clear The Terracoin-PR account is our marketing guy.  He wanted to set up an account just for marketing so as not to flood his personal inbox when he is working on other things.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 20, 2016, 01:57:39 PM

legendary
July 18, 2016, 07:59:47 PM
Good to see that TRC is still breathing. Any roadmaps to show for TRC? Thanks

The new wallet with merge mining and Dark Gravity Wave is almost done.  From there we plan on working to get TRC supported on more sites, especially sites that have things for sales so that it can be used as an actual currency.

We also plan a wallet redesign (not redevelopment) contest and a website design contest.

Also now that the basics of the new wallet are out of the way we will begin discussions on adding other innovations to the coin.
legendary
July 18, 2016, 12:32:39 AM
Good to see that TRC is still breathing. Any roadmaps to show for TRC? Thanks
legendary
July 16, 2016, 10:44:23 AM
OK, i believe thats all the needed changes done Smiley

BTC Address: 12tSquEBTgs2WsHXgh5kKD8hNwvsrvo7o1
TRC Address: 1M9PHQzbZ7PUrkuhAzFfe9Z7gT7hPM8tBX

Ahmed

Just sent .39995043 BTC and 30k TRC to you.

Ahmed has been working hard on the code, and we are so close to having a finished wallet with both merge mining and Dark Gravity Wave difficulty readjustment algorithm. That means both stage 1 and stage 2 will be accomplished in one fell swoop.

Ahmed is still working on a few issues, and we need everyone to help by looking over the code and finding any new issues.  We want to get this wallet done and plan for the hard fork as soon as possible!  Thanks!  And thanks Ahmed!

https://github.com/ahmedbodi/terracoin
Activity: 800
July 15, 2016, 06:17:02 AM
OK, i believe thats all the needed changes done Smiley

BTC Address: 12tSquEBTgs2WsHXgh5kKD8hNwvsrvo7o1
TRC Address: 1M9PHQzbZ7PUrkuhAzFfe9Z7gT7hPM8tBX

Ahmed
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
July 13, 2016, 06:16:01 AM

Donated 0.2 BTC go TRC

Thanks man!  I think we now have enough to pay for the developer!

Note this donations is on behalf of https://www.coinvault.io we added TRC and look forward to running the new client when released.
Jump to: