Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 10. (Read 226867 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey Guys i just have a short Question about this too screenshots:

https://i.ibb.co/WWpSqnP/minera.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/FJYft4R/ltcpool.jpg

Is this Right with 5,513 kh ?

Normal i would think that means 5,5 kh and not 5.5 mh like it should be ?

Im a little bit confused ...

Mining with Minera on RPi3b with 2 x Gridseed Blade & 1 x Gridseed Mini (not Working why ever, but this is another problem).

Thank you for Reading this

Best Wishes

Ned
Activity: 838
Merit: 507
hello i found a 1 blocks but i cant recieved 12.5 LTC why?

In pooled mining you get rewarded based on the shares you find, not blocks. Block subsidies are used to pay all miners based on how much work they contributed, irrespective of who found the block.

Thanks for info, Now that I have found 1 block, will I get an extra reward? Smiley

No, there is no extra reward for finding a block. See also this FAQ entry.
Activity: 1664
Merit: 271

In pooled mining you get rewarded based on the shares you find, not blocks. Block subsidies are used to pay all miners based on how much work they contributed, irrespective of who found the block.

Thanks for info, Now that I have found 1 block, will I get an extra reward? Smiley

Activity: 1664
Merit: 271
 I need a different settings for solo mining?

Date and Time   Height   Difficulty   Status   Worker
2019-12-03 19:51   1,747,135   5,401,781.69   Confirmed   Serkan.3

https://blockchair.com/litecoin/block/bb3f9ff23538a61eb1d384227690dd4c447197aa5fbf2dac9957aaa5266bb3e3

Activity: 2
Moonlander issues- got it yesterday and it worked fine.tried to start mining and got notified something along the lines of----server.not found. probably entered url wrong.

thoughts?
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
One word "solar" Im solar powered off grid time to learn to mine!
@wlbryce

I sent you a PM of why that is not gonna work in my area. I'm denied adding any extra and can't seem to go

off grid from my utility for mining. Seems to be no exceptions. So unless I want to mine extra electric to them

for free by being over capacity for my residential house use. ($90 a month which means anything I overproduce

over $9 they shoot back to me, they get to keep and put on the residential market and sell at 17.26c kWh. (Thus,

you see why I was looking into this). In other words, we CAN'T go completely off-grid (city and state zoning)

and a contractor can't build solar at a capacity over the 10%, your utility limits on your past year average, usage cap. I may be stuck indeed!

Well, that is not gonna happen. The last couple of years this is now the new normal before you did not have these constraints

on solar sell back or size of stuff.

I'm dorked!

Brad
Activity: 3
Just a few short weeks ago, my 5 gigahash was earning me $25 a day.   Today I made less than $7
Activity: 5
One word "solar" Im solar powered off grid time to learn to mine!
@wlbryce
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
We need more than 102% PPS after halving, please =(

At current prices, a buddy figured that you need to be mining LTC at less than 4c kWh or at this difficulty and price points the boat don't float.

Also, you can buy Innsolicon 30TH 2,200 watt miners at $900 with $50 shipping to the USA. They would arrive after September 1st, 2019. Thus

they would be under the new Trump administration tariffs. So on top of the 25% Tariff, this would be an additional 10% tariff along with import fees

that comes out to 37.6% import fees. Thus the above (I think legit) offer above of an Innsolicon 30TH 2,200 watt BTC miner for $950 with shipping

after the above tariffs, this comes out to $1,307.20 (Note: the $50 shipping was also included in import fees and tariff because though not right/fair

on all miners FedEx or DHL this always seems to be the case, so just going with that view)

That boat doesn't float at 10c kWh very well here in the USA anyway for LTC mining.

On top of that, everyone that is in a NON-VAT (Europe has a VAT tax) or Tariff on China (like the USA with its 37.6% with import fees added).

Well, hard to compete, if say you can meet the above 4c kWh or below electric costs and/or get equipment above all day long at $950 compared to the

EU or USA all day long.

ugly, ugly, ugly!

Something better break price-wise or difficulty wise with Litecoin or we won't be sweating the www.litecoinpool.org percentage difference from 101%

to 102% or whatever. We will be playing Submarine, price wise, which I assume everyone and myself is doing now.

If you do have under 4c kWh electric, let me know, I may fly there and check it out for hosting! (alas! scammers will now flock to pm me)

What I really need is an 'honest' buddy in Mexico, buy ASIC equipment of any flavor and ship to Mexico and have him frigging LEGALLY just drive the 'used' stuff

across the border to another buddy in Texas!

Alas! No balls!

Brad
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip
We need more than 102% PPS after halving, please =(
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip
Hello. Two of the four l3+ stopped connecting to the pool. Setting up my account on the pool?
All good for me, watch u settings in admin panel.
Activity: 71
Hello. Two of the four l3+ stopped connecting to the pool. Setting up my account on the pool?
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Is there any way to monitor our miners? I know there is api html page - is there a way to merge our data  from two accounts in one place, so we can monitor our miners each other?

If you use a Mac and only want really simple monitoring (not remote configuration), I made a couple of scripts for various apps that allow you to see at-a-glance Litecoinpool stats in either your Mac Notification Center, or in the Menu Bar. To monitor two different accounts, you'd add each script twice (rename one), and add a different API key to each.
https://github.com/jstnryan/litecoinpool-monitor-bitbar (Menu Bar - for use with BitBar)
https://github.com/jstnryan/litecoinpool-monitor-todayscripts (Notification Center - for use with Today Scripts)

Is it possible to make email/sms alerts or so to let us know if miners gone offline?

On your account page (https://www.litecoinpool.org/account) click the "Email" checkbox on the far right for any worker which you want to receive notifications.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I started to mine with few L3 again and I can thank you for such fabulous pool.
My friend is back to mining, too and I'd like to ask:
Is there any way to monitor our miners? I know there is api html page - is there a way to merge our data  from two accounts in one place, so we can monitor our miners each other?
Is it possible to make email/sms alerts or so to let us know if miners gone offline?
Hello, and why PPS decreased from 102% to 101%
Same reason as always: the relative profitability of merge-mined chains changed.

How and when does the PPS ratio change?
The PPS ratio depends on factors such as the current network difficulty and market price of merged-mined cryptocurrencies. Since these elements can be highly volatile, the ratio can change at any time.
Can I use my Litecoin wallet address that I created through CoinBase to get paid while mining?

You can, but it's not recommended. See this FAQ entry.

Thank you so much for the info.  I just downloaded the core wallet from Litecoin.org and generated an address for my pool account.  Would this be good enough?  Thank you again.

Absolutely, there is nothing wrong with the official core wallet.
Can I use my Litecoin wallet address that I created through CoinBase to get paid while mining?

Thank you so much for the info.  I just downloaded the core wallet from Litecoin.org and generated an address for my pool account.  Would this be good enough?  Thank you again.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: