Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 8. (Read 226867 times)

Activity: 838
Merit: 507
I'm trying to get things set up on litecoinpool.org, but having some issues.

It asks for a payment address which "must be a Litecoin address, starting with L, M, 3, or ltc1", but litecoin core is producing addresses that start with q or litecoin:

What's the deal?

Assuming you mean "Q" rather than "q", are you running Litecoin Core in testnet mode by any chance?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm trying to get things set up on litecoinpool.org, but having some issues.

It asks for a payment address which "must be a Litecoin address, starting with L, M, 3, or ltc1", but litecoin core is producing addresses that start with q or litecoin:

What's the deal?
Activity: 1
just now i see.. 155% .. off to the moon we go.. doggy go doggy Tongue

love this pools since 2013-2014..
only one that didnt let me down at some point all pools back then got hacked or where fraudulent..
 thanks for the good work! ..

BTW .. i would LOVE to solo LTC there..
 just for my low power gridseeds and sometimes my L3++ ..
just for the good feeling that you get playing lotto..
 i have more control about this lotto anyway..
 i cant know if the lotto i buy is true..
here i know randomness is on my side ..

did you do a poll about including solo? ..

i would run the L3 on the PPS and my army of gridseed cluster in solo mode .. i like to "shop at one place" .. Smiley Grin
Anybody know why the PPS just went up to 140.0% ?

It's been 140% since a couple days ago, when the price of Dogecoin jumped up suddenly.
Activity: 10
Anybody know why the PPS just went up to 140.0% ?
Can you give an address where to write? I can not find on the site.

The address is linked at the bottom of every page on the website. For support requests, please write to support (at) litecoinpool.org.
Can you give an address where to write? I can not find on the site.
Hi. Enabled on my account 2fa in litecoinpool.org. I lost my phone with Google Authenticator . how can i disable this feature?

When you enabled 2FA, the website instructed you to write down a secret key on paper and store it in a safe place. You can use that key to restore key generation on any device.

If you need further help concerning your account, please send an email to support specifying your username.
Hi. Enabled on my account 2fa in litecoinpool.org. I lost my phone with Google Authenticator . how can i disable this feature?
Activity: 8
hello

I have a request for withdrawal from my exchange that has been stopped for 3 days without any confirmation and I believe it is because of the rate for the miners that they put very low, can anyone tell me if they can accelerate or include the hash in any pool to be mined? it is 67548 Doges total https://dogechain.info/tx/398d36ceacecee4dcd9f9cc34ebbc0a82027efd92deb3f81f39b22858374b555

can you help me?
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
Thanks for dark color scheme.  Cool

ps. mod, if you again think this is off topic and must be deleted, then get another hobby.
Activity: 7
Just got some GPUs up and running. My 1050 and my RX 470 are running no problems with shares showing accepted. My other with my 580 is showing no accepted shares and no updates on hashrate. So not sure why. Anyone else have this problem? Im running them with Multiminer.

Getting 100% invalid shares with the 580 now. WTF
Activity: 84
Would you ever consider adding a 'solo' pool to litecoinpool.org? Nothing fancy, just a simple pool where people could solo mine and basically play a lottery. ckpool.org has one for Bitcoin at solo.ckpool.org and I thought you could do similar.

Thanks for your input. I'm personally open to the idea, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of demand (only a couple of people have asked for it over the past few years), and I'm not sure it would be high enough to justify the effort. I'll think about it. If anybody else would like such a service, please let me know (either on here or via email) so that I can gauge interest.

Any more consideration on this?

We haven't received feedback from many interested miners since your post. We might still go ahead with this, but it's certainly not taking priority at the moment. So far I have spent some time thinking about how to best implement this, but I haven't written any actual code yet.

I think people might try solo mining if it was available - I would have a go at the “lottery” if available

As other people have said, it’s about trust.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Curious.

I show 3 blocks hit on the data hall with my ONE S9i mining on your pool from whenever.  Those are NOT BTC blocks only right? You merge mine

so they are likely other blocks from other coins? (If not I shall be 'despondent' indeed) Sad

Searing

I think you posted in the wrong thread. This is not a Bitcoin pool.

Ack! Newbie Mistake! Ack! Meant this to go into Slushpool thread.
Curious.

I show 3 blocks hit on the data hall with my ONE S9i mining on your pool from whenever.  Those are NOT BTC blocks only right? You merge mine

so they are likely other blocks from other coins? (If not I shall be 'despondent' indeed) Sad

Searing

I think you posted in the wrong thread. This is not a Bitcoin pool.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Curious.

Searing
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
maybe the solo miners from tbdice.org would come here if there was another option than tbdice.org - I know that pool is failing and sinking fast... I used to mine there but lost a payment and have not gone back. From I read in their thread there are quite a few missing payments and payments made to wrong addresses, etc etc.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
Would you ever consider adding a 'solo' pool to litecoinpool.org? Nothing fancy, just a simple pool where people could solo mine and basically play a lottery. ckpool.org has one for Bitcoin at solo.ckpool.org and I thought you could do similar.

Thanks for your input. I'm personally open to the idea, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of demand (only a couple of people have asked for it over the past few years), and I'm not sure it would be high enough to justify the effort. I'll think about it. If anybody else would like such a service, please let me know (either on here or via email) so that I can gauge interest.

We haven't received feedback from many interested miners since your post. We might still go ahead with this, but it's certainly not taking priority at the moment. So far I have spent some time thinking about how to best implement this, but I haven't written any actual code yet.

I understand.

While stuck at home due to the virus, I was cleaning up the garage and came across another old Scrypt ASIC - thats what made me think of this again.  I likely wouldnt run them right now anyway due to summer coming, but wintertime would just add extra heat to the house and be easier to justify the cost.

legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

Pages:
Jump to: