Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 9. (Read 226867 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
I have been mining on a FutureBit Apollo for 5 days.  2nd batch miner.

This has not worked without having Donation on.  Is there a way to make it work without the donation?

I would not care that much but I have a concern about the donation tab.  The dashboard says that the donation is getting 1% of the hashpower but the donation tab is getting half as many Accepted and slightly more Gets than the main tab.  This does not seem right.

Here are the numbers,

Main:        48532 Acc, 65 Rej, 1378015 Dis, 26653 Get
Donation:  23296 Acc, 9 Rej,   440 Dis,        26764 Get

Any experienced miners have any advice?  Is my concern legit?

Thanks!!!

you should be able to go in the pools screen and turn off the donation pool. I did it on mine with zero issues. As you can see below. Mine has been working for months

Activity: 838
Merit: 507
Sorry if this has been answered before, but I was curious...

When one logs in, there's a current LTC price that's in the top right corner of the site.  Where does litecoinpool.org get that information?  Is it a certain exchange?

The price is currently being pulled from Coinbase, but this may change at any time.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Sorry if this has been answered before, but I was curious...

When one logs in, there's a current LTC price that's in the top right corner of the site.  Where does litecoinpool.org get that information?  Is it a certain exchange?
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip
104% PPS   again =(
Hello everyone i hope you have a great day just a STUPID question

this.. part of the litecoinpool.org i don't get it cause i'm not native on english
Past 24 hours Rewards----> (This means i have to wait 24 hours to get that reward?)
or that is a estimation of what  could i get if i keep mining on this point?

No, that's the total rewards accumulated over the past 24 hours.
Hello everyone i hope you have a great day just a STUPID question

this.. part of the litecoinpool.org i don't get it cause i'm not native on english
Past 24 hours Rewards----> (This means i have to wait 24 hours to get that reward?)
or that is a estimation of what  could i get if i keep mining on this point?
Activity: 2
Hi, I can't connect to the pool anymore after restarting my L3+s.

"Socket connect failed: Connection refused"

Worked like a charm the last months. Did not change any settings. The L3+s I did not restart are still hashing.

Any ideas?!?

Steve
I have been mining on a FutureBit Apollo for 5 days.  2nd batch miner.

This has not worked without having Donation on.  Is there a way to make it work without the donation?

I would not care that much but I have a concern about the donation tab.  The dashboard says that the donation is getting 1% of the hashpower but the donation tab is getting half as many Accepted and slightly more Gets than the main tab.  This does not seem right.

Here are the numbers,

Main:        48532 Acc, 65 Rej, 1378015 Dis, 26653 Get
Donation:  23296 Acc, 9 Rej,   440 Dis,        26764 Get

Any experienced miners have any advice?  Is my concern legit?

Thanks!!!
Activity: 181
Merit: 65
Hi, i'm mining with a Raspberry Pi 4 on this miningpool with the cpuminer-multi from tpruvot. On the Raspberry it shows ≈1.92 kh/s per thread but on the website it shows 0 kh/s. Whats the problem? Can someone please help me? It's for a school project

Never mind, now it's working somehow Smiley
Hi, i'm mining with a Raspberry Pi 4 on this miningpool with the cpuminer-multi from tpruvot. On the Raspberry it shows ≈1.92 kh/s per thread but on the website it shows 0 kh/s. Whats the problem? Can someone please help me? It's for a school project

Chances are that everything is working as expected. The pool is just unable to estimate such a low hash rate, because shares are submitted very infrequently even at minimum share difficulty. As explained on the website, trying to mine Litecoin with a CPU is kind of pointless these days. If it's just for research purposes, you would probably get better results setting up a full node and mining on testnet.
Activity: 181
Merit: 65
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
One word "solar" Im solar powered off grid time to learn to mine!
@wlbryce

How much Solar do you need to invest in the house to run (at least during the day) a Bitmain L3+ underclocked at 700 watts at 450mh rate?

I suspect it is much more than the worth doing this for either LTC or BTC. But curious, if you have solar how does something like this work out? (or not today?)

Brad
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I would be glad to see another solo LTC pool. Hopefully it could be a merged mining pool with DOGE, and get paid for the DOGE block as well as the LTC block, similar to ltc.TBDice.org pool payouts.
I have a mico farm (16 L3++ miners) and would point them here, it there were to be such a pool.
copper member
Clueless!
Would you ever consider adding a 'solo' pool to litecoinpool.org? Nothing fancy, just a simple pool where people could solo mine and basically play a lottery. ckpool.org has one for Bitcoin at solo.ckpool.org and I thought you could do similar.

Thanks for your input. I'm personally open to the idea, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of demand (only a couple of people have asked for it over the past few years), and I'm not sure it would be high enough to justify the effort. I'll think about it. If anybody else would like such a service, please let me know (either on here or via email) so that I can gauge interest.

Honestly, my reason for reaching out is trust. Most people who choose a solo pool will either have MASSIVE hashrate or such a tiny amount they will never ever hit a block. Of those two, a majority will fall into the second group. With a tiny amount of hashrate, the odds of hitting a block are minimal and it would be easy for a pool operator to keep the rewards themselves and claim bad luck for the miner. I trust that you wouldnt do this so your pool would be one, if not the only that I would actually use. Looking back, my first payout from litecoinpool was almost 7 years ago and over that time you have earned my trust. Thanks for your consideration and your work for this community!

That was also a point I forgot to mention: Trust. So I would drag out the Bitmain L3+ and solo mine it on a pool you ran, however....no real

motivation to do so now, but again, if you had such a pool, I think a lot of 'former' folks on your pool would jump on your solo pool just for giggles

(and maybe some winter heat in the basement) Smiley

Brad
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
Would you ever consider adding a 'solo' pool to litecoinpool.org? Nothing fancy, just a simple pool where people could solo mine and basically play a lottery. ckpool.org has one for Bitcoin at solo.ckpool.org and I thought you could do similar.

Thanks for your input. I'm personally open to the idea, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of demand (only a couple of people have asked for it over the past few years), and I'm not sure it would be high enough to justify the effort. I'll think about it. If anybody else would like such a service, please let me know (either on here or via email) so that I can gauge interest.

Honestly, my reason for reaching out is trust. Most people who choose a solo pool will either have MASSIVE hashrate or such a tiny amount they will never ever hit a block. Of those two, a majority will fall into the second group. With a tiny amount of hashrate, the odds of hitting a block are minimal and it would be easy for a pool operator to keep the rewards themselves and claim bad luck for the miner. I trust that you wouldnt do this so your pool would be one, if not the only that I would actually use. Looking back, my first payout from litecoinpool was almost 7 years ago and over that time you have earned my trust. Thanks for your consideration and your work for this community!
copper member
Clueless!

Well, this is not good for your pool in Litecoin land. The latest (only?) new miner for sale scrypt-pow wise is the Innsilicon A6 at $2,000 respectively and if you get one

today you mine at a loss of -$2.18 USD per day at 10c a kWh. (my data hall rates includes all fees etc). This one is at a $2,000 price tag.

https://www.asicminervalue.com/miners/innosilicon/a6-ltcmaster

The Innsilicon A+ at a bit more at 1gh moe in speed you lose -$2.50 USD per day at its $3,000 price tag.

https://www.asicminervalue.com/miners/innosilicon/a6-ltcmaster

So I can safely say, well into 2020, that the ONLY pool I might join is a SOLO pool with my puny Bitmain L3+. This is IMHO something you should get right on. A SOLO pool for when the rest of

folk drop off your main www.litecoinpool.org site and use these for doorstops. This way at LEAST you get a portion of something if someone hits some blocks with equipment that would

otherwise, sit in the attic. I don't see this changing in any way shape or form until way into 2020 myself. It is that ugly. This again, would be a good fallback postion for folk to at least play the lottery!

Anyway, I'd drop one on a SOLO pool you would run immediately. As it is now not motivated by other solo pools so they sit in the attic. Smiley

Anyway, my 2 satoshi's worth.

Brad

edit: Again, I think the demand is 'hidden' from those who have gone off your pool. If you offered such a lot of us would  likely go 'what the hell' and at least fire ONE back up on such a pool. IMHO.

legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
Pooler, thanks for maintaining this pool for so long. Glad to see it still running strong.

Thanks for the consideration.
Activity: 2
Oh my Goodness,
thanks for this Reply.
I`m from Germany and my English is normal not so bad, but this is absolut new for me.
Thanks for make my Horizon a bit bigger ...

Best Wishes

Ned
Is this Right with 5,513 kh ?

Normal i would think that means 5,5 kh and not 5.5 mh like it should be ?

Im a little bit confused ...

In most (all?) English speaking countries, the comma is used as a thousands separator, and the point as a decimal separator. The pool follows this convention. So, for example, 1,234 = 1234 = 1.234k.
Pages:
Jump to: