Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 6. (Read 226867 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
380% pps - diff is good  Smiley - that must be a record?
[/quote

I feel sorry for them having to calculate this out lol. Etoro took on doge yesterday and it's just went nuts.
Activity: 1
380% pps - diff is good  Smiley - that must be a record?
Mega thank you pooler.
I wasn't sure what the factors were that influenced it and didn't account for the difficulty or liquidity. Did guesstimate for pool size with new people and hashrates. But neglected to include that will bugger with the difficulty.

Thank you again 😁
Activity: 838
Merit: 507
Have a question in regards to it though, how the deuce is it calculated lol, doge goes up, pps goes down. Doge goes down pps went up ?.

There are lots of factors we have to consider whenever the PPS ratio is updated, including relative market prices and liquidity, network difficulties, etc. The price of Dogecoin has notably been experiencing huge jumps in both directions lately, and that is indeed the main reason why the ratio has been going up and down a lot.
Have to say mad thank you for the new pps.

Have a question in regards to it though, how the deuce is it calculated lol, doge goes up, pps goes down. Doge goes down pps went up ?.

Really confused with that part.

Otherwise love the work here and again from most if not all of us, you guys are legends @ litecoinpool ❤️
Activity: 9
I just came here to say. All hail to the mighty DOGE!
355% PPS my L3's have never been so happy. I might be projecting though.
Activity: 77
Hello everybody! Please tell me how to change the billing address in the litecoinpool
Apparently I can only send 1 private message per hour on this forum. I received your email and replied. Hopefully you receive it.

Yes, we've received it. We need to run some checks on the account, we will let you know via email as soon as possible.
I sent the email to [email protected] as listed under Help about 7 hours ago. I will send again but let me know if that is the correct email. Thank you

That email address is the correct one.

Apparently I can only send 1 private message per hour on this forum. I received your email and replied. Hopefully you receive it.
I sent the email to [email protected] as listed under Help about 7 hours ago. I will send again but let me know if that is the correct email. Thank you

That email address is the correct one.
I just started my mining operation back up and have it connected to my litecoinpool account. However, the payout address is old and I am not sure what service created it. I would like to get it "unlocked" so I can change it. I messaged support but want to get this resolved as soon as possible to make sure I am not losing out.

Changing a locked address is generally not possible if you no longer have access to it, but at any rate your only chance is to talk to support over email. As of this writing, all the support requests we've received have been handled, so if you haven't received a reply, make sure you have the right contact details and send your email again.

I just started my mining operation back up and have it connected to my litecoinpool account. However, the payout address is old and I am not sure what service created it. I would like to get it "unlocked" so I can change it. I messaged support but want to get this resolved as soon as possible to make sure I am not losing out.

Changing a locked address is generally not possible if you no longer have access to it, but at any rate your only chance is to talk to support over email. As of this writing, all the support requests we've received have been handled, so if you haven't received a reply, make sure you have the right contact details and send your email again.
Hello!

Thanks in advance
Activity: 1
I can't get a new Goldshell LT5 to work on the pool. It says the pool is invalid. I can get it to work on other pools. Have you looked at the LT5 compatibility on the pool?

It seems unlikely that this is a compatibility issue, since connection and authentication are quite straightforward in the Stratum protocol.
If it says that the pool is invalid and does not connect at all, chances are that there is a mistake somewhere in the connection details (URL, username, and password). Make sure that you are using the username and password of one of your workers as defined in your pool account, keeping in mind that they are both case-sensitive. Feel free to send support an email with screenshots of the miner's configuration page if you'd like us to double-check.

Okay thanks. I'll double check everything (including cases, etc.) and send an email with the details if it still doesn't work. I've never had an issue before with L3s, etc. and this is my first LT5 to try.

FYI - I got the new Goldshell LT5s to work. Not sure what the issue was but their UI is kinda complicated to figure out but all working now. Smiley

Where did you get your LT5s at?
Pool don't accept gridseed mining anymore?

I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to use a Gridseed on the pool. The hash rate might take a few minutes to register, since it's quite low, but it's been that way for years now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Pool don't accept gridseed mining anymore?
Activity: 2
360% not bad - let’s get to 1K!

Looking back at the earlier posts with a few KH and mining 25 coins a day.... back to the future car needed please.

I'm building it, wanna chip in ?  Cheesy

Ah investment opportunities!  Wink

Activity: 36
Merit: 20

Looking back at the earlier posts with a few KH and mining 25 coins a day.... back to the future car needed please.

I'm building it, wanna chip in ?  Cheesy
Activity: 2

Activity: 36
Merit: 20
Dogecoin thru the roof, will we see a jump in PPS?
Of course. We're at 185% PPS now. Is this a record for the pool?

305% must be a record

360% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: