Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 11. (Read 226887 times)

Activity: 838
Merit: 507
I still have my username and password but my phone was factory reset by my work after an issue with the partion on it, so I've lost my 2fa, if there any way to get

When you enabled 2FA, the website gave you a secret key and instructed you to write it down on paper and store it in a safe place. You can use this key to restore token generation on any device that can run Google Authenticator: simply follow the same procedure to add an account to the authenticator, but instead of scanning a QR code enter the key manually.
If you have lost the secret key, the issue becomes more serious, and you will have to contact support via email.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I still have my username and password but my phone was factory reset by my work after an issue with the partion on it, so I've lost my 2fa, if there any way to get
Why is the share value half & the difficulty doubled now?
Cost more to mine than buy LTC with your pool now. Is there an error in the share price listed?

Difficulty periodically adjusts based on the average frequency at which blocks have been solved in the last few days. If more hashing power joins the network, difficulty rises. The value of a share is inversely proportional to network difficulty, so if difficulty rises share value goes down.
Mining is definitely not something for everybody these days. It is only profitable for those who have access to the most efficient mining hardware and, most importantly, cheap electricity.
Activity: 4
Why is the share value half & the difficulty doubled now?
Cost more to mine than buy LTC with your pool now. Is there an error in the share price listed?

Thanks

Since nobody has done it yet, I'm launching a pure pay-per-share Litecoin pool. As you probably know, this system has several advantages:

• No penalty for orphaned blocks.
  • Predictable income: you are no more subject to bad luck.
  • Rewards are instantly credited to your account (you don't have to wait for a block to be solved or confirmed).
  • You can be sure that the pool operator is not cheating (because you know how many shares you submit).
  • Immunity to pool hopping.

This method results in the least possible variance for miners.

Other features include: (updated)

• Exclusive ultra-low-latency Stratum implementation, written in C for maximum performance
  • Support for Stratum over SSL/TLS, to prevent MITM attacks
  • Support for extensions to the Stratum protocol, including resume, suggest_difficulty and suggest_target
  • Adaptive share difficulty (“vardiff”)
  • Geographically-distributed, redundant servers
  • Detailed stats updated every minute
  • Detailed history of earnings and payouts
  • Per-worker performance graphs
  • Automatic and manual payouts
  • Email notification of idle miners
  • Two-factor authentication support
  • Extensive JSON API and mobile interfaces
  • Website and mining interface also accessible as Tor hidden services
  • Lightweight interface

Since September 11, 2014, the pool supports merged mining of Dogecoin and other cryptocurrencies, resulting in higher payouts than with a regular Litecoin pool.
As of January 2018 we are merged-mining Argentum, Canada eCoin, Dogecoin, Huntercoin, Myriad, Pesetacoin, Viacoin.

https://www.litecoinpool.org/

Feedback and feature requests are very welcome! Smiley

Activity: 4
Can someone explain  why the network hash stays within a constant of 330 to 380. Yet the difficulty continues to rise. I have analysed the data and it shows that the difficulty is only rising based in PRICE FLUCTTUATIONS and not on the NETWORK SPEED. This goes against the basis of crypto. The FIST value is is not Important.

Everyone watch the network speed. And wonder to yourselves why the diff keeps going up when the network speed is always in the same range. If not going down even. Answer. MANIPULATION
can you add new york coin NYC to the pool ?

We have been in contact with NewYorkCoin representatives, but this is not currently a priority. Given the current market situation, merge-mining NYC would not increase overall profitability.
Activity: 641
can you add new york coin NYC to the pool ?

Activity: 6
yes thank you, my bad, this was the 1st time it got hacked, my password was too easy, and I had not 2fa enabled but the attacker did, all ok now thank you again Smiley
my account qosmio was hacked again, and my payout address was changed, I received email from you alerting me that ip 217.182.199.126 based in germany had done this on 14may2019. I am not in europe, please lock all payouts, also I cannot access my account anymore, I also had 2fa enabled. please let me know status, thank you.

According to our logs, 2FA was enabled by the attacker right before changing your payout address, probably to lock you out. The account has now been locked. Please check your email.
Activity: 6
my account qosmio was hacked again, and my payout address was changed, I received email from you alerting me that ip 217.182.199.126 based in germany had done this on 14may2019. I am not in europe, please lock all payouts, also I cannot access my account anymore, I also had 2fa enabled. please let me know status, thank you.
Activity: 1
I have a problem with my antminer, it reboots me approximately every 20h and the hashboard stays in xxxxx until I restart it manually, and after I restart it takes a long time to connect to the pool, it says wrong link
if my vorker found the block, will I be rewarded for this?

no it is a pool paying for share - share is a "part of a computation used to find a block" - you don't find a block exactly - only your share help mining pool to find it - so it is only matter of luck. Sometimes there are bonuses but IIRC not in this pool

Uops seems to I answered quite old post :F  Anyway, I am curious if I am correct

Yes, that is basically correct. There is also a FAQ entry about this, by the way.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
if my vorker found the block, will I be rewarded for this?

no it is a pool paying for share - share is a "part of a computation used to find a block" - you don't find a block exactly - only your share help mining pool to find it - so it is only matter of luck. Sometimes there are bonuses but IIRC not in this pool

Uops seems to I answered quite old post :F  Anyway, I am curious if I am correct - will get some L3 soon - I know that it was the best litecoin pool, is it so good still  ? ;-)
Hi,

We've recently started testing some mining equipment and have 1 x AntMiner L3+ and 3 x BW L21 setup.

Initially they performed as specified but around March 21st we noticed a drop in hashrate as reported by the pool. The L3+ dropped to around 350mh/s and the L21's to somewhere between 450mh/s and 210mh/s.

Temperature is fine and the units themselves are reporting running at full speed - so around 500mh/s for the L3+ and 550mh/s for L21's (give and take a little).

Does anybody have any hints or clues as to what could cause this ?

If the speed reported by the pool is consistently lower than what it should be, it means that the miners are submitting fewer shares than they should be. Since the speed reported locally is as expected, my guess would be that the miners are running into HW errors, i.e., some hashes are computed incorrectly and result in invalid shares. You may not see them reported by the pool because most ASIC controllers check for bad hashes before submitting to the server, and discard them. The most common causes of HW errors are an insufficient power supply, overclocking, firmware bugs triggered by special network conditions, and of course actual hardware defects in the hashing circuitry. Did the 4 hash rates drop all at the same time? Does resetting the miners help? Maybe write an email to support including your username, so that we can have a look at the account.
Activity: 1
Hi,

We've recently started testing some mining equipment and have 1 x AntMiner L3+ and 3 x BW L21 setup.

Initially they performed as specified but around March 21st we noticed a drop in hashrate as reported by the pool. The L3+ dropped to around 350mh/s and the L21's to somewhere between 450mh/s and 210mh/s.

Temperature is fine and the units themselves are reporting running at full speed - so around 500mh/s for the L3+ and 550mh/s for L21's (give and take a little).

Does anybody have any hints or clues as to what could cause this ?

Thx

/K
Activity: 3
Dear my Friends,

many Thanks for your best idea !

Regards

Hello Group !

What are the best Asic LTC miner 2019?

Thanks for your help
[/quote]

From what I understand IF you have real low (less than probably 8c kWh electric data hall rates) ...unsure how much lower...my friend with a data hall is making 40c a day on

L3+'s..that go for (or so I've seen) $80 without PSU now IF you pick them up (not counting shipping)

so that is like $12.00 a month after electric costs he says  or a 6.67 month ROI at FLAT difficulty (which does not exist)

So unless you already have one and need an electric space heater, or have free electric in a dorm or something,  you are SHOL.

Sorry to say. (I have some shut off) Sad

So at this point in time you are better off just buying LTC and go into HODL mode, and hope for a pump. Because it is the same plan with equipment you need

price pump in order to mine LTC these days...and all things being the same, safer bet is to just HODL your LTC and get more and just eliminate the whole miner

risk at this point in time.

IMHO anyway

brad

[/quote]
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

Hello Group !

Thanks for your help

From what I understand IF you have real low (less than probably 8c kWh electric data hall rates) ...unsure how much lower...my friend with a data hall is making 40c a day on

L3+'s..that go for (or so I've seen) $80 without PSU now IF you pick them up (not counting shipping)

so that is like $12.00 a month after electric costs he says  or a 6.67 month ROI at FLAT difficulty (which does not exist)

So unless you already have one and need an electric space heater, or have free electric in a dorm or something,  you are SHOL.

Sorry to say. (I have some shut off) Sad

So at this point in time you are better off just buying LTC and go into HODL mode, and hope for a pump. Because it is the same plan with equipment you need

price pump in order to mine LTC these days...and all things being the same, safer bet is to just HODL your LTC and get more and just eliminate the whole miner

risk at this point in time.

IMHO anyway

brad

Activity: 3

Hello Group !

Thanks for your help
Activity: 2
Working with this information
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Stratum_mining_protocol

Ok, I made another subscribe call to the server with the extraNonceOne that the subscribe result gave me and now new things started happening. looks like I'm getting 'mining.notify' socket messages now but the messages are coming in super fast, not sure if this is normal or if my configuration is bad
Activity: 2
I'm developing a stratum client for litecoin research purposes but I can't seem to get jobs from the server. the only response that my client gets is the subscribe result and occasionally the set difficutly response, no job "mining.notify". Wondering if I messed up or am configuring something wrong, I seem to be authenticating correctly but  I'm not sure if I'm handling the subscription correctly.
Pages:
Jump to: