Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 5. (Read 226867 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I just started mining LTC and I’m curious about the PPS rate. Does that fluctuate as the price of LTC goes higher or lower? Or will it stay the same over a fixed period of time?
Activity: 838
Merit: 507
can you add other scrypt coins are are you doing only litecoin?

Only if they can be merge-mined with Litecoin.
Activity: 14
can you add other scrypt coins are are you doing only litecoin?
Activity: 2
A few of my miners stale shares have been steadily increasing over the past couple months. Started at around .35% and slowly but surely gone up. One is even over 1% now. It's weird because it's only about half of them. Anyone have any suggestions?
Activity: 3
When I run one of my L3's it shows a pretty steady hashrate of ~520 which is pretty close to the stats page on the miner.  However, if I add another one of my L3's, both rates drop and fluctuate from ~450 to ~480 each.

Unit 1 shows ~520
Unit 2 shows ~510
Unit 1 plus unit 2 shows ~950

I'm getting ready to add a third into the mix to see what happens.  But, is there something I should be doing differently?  

It's not that straight forward.. The firmware gives you a rough estimate of the hash rate the miner is doing. The Pool shows the hash rate that its registering from the miner over the network.

For example .. one of my miners registers 620 on the miner, but i have seen it spike up to 700+ on the pool. Then it might go as low as 580 according to the pool. the fluctuation is normal. It also can differ from pool to pool. The best thing to do is let it run for 24+ hours and see what the average is.

I came across an article a while ago that explained it better but i cant find it atm.  

If I have multiple ASIC miners (L3+) does that improve payouts?
Of course. Expected rewards are linear in the hash rate.
You probably want to check out the mining calculator on the website.
Activity: 1
If I have multiple ASIC miners (L3+) does that improve payouts?

Example: if 1 L3+ mines 1 lite coin per month, would 10 L3+ mine 10 coins in the same time? Or would it be higher then 10?

Thanks!
Activity: 89
When I run one of my L3's it shows a pretty steady hashrate of ~520 which is pretty close to the stats page on the miner.  However, if I add another one of my L3's, both rates drop and fluctuate from ~450 to ~480 each.

Unit 1 shows ~520
Unit 2 shows ~510
Unit 1 plus unit 2 shows ~950

I'm getting ready to add a third into the mix to see what happens.  But, is there something I should be doing differently?  
Activity: 2
Hi,

I'm contacting great mining pools like litecoinpool.org to respectfully request that you would add our auxpow coin to your pool. Fastcoin has been around since 2013 and we believe it could have great potential. We are currently working on a listing with p2pb2b for FST and it would be really great if we could get some extra hash power on the network.

Thanks for your consideration,

Jimmy

Current Release: https://github.com/fastcoin-project/fastcoin/releases/tag/v1.14.3.2
GITHUB LINK: https://github.com/fastcoin-project/fastcoin
Project Page: https://fastcoin-project.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/FastcoinProject
Telegram: https://t.me/FastcoinHQ
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-fastcoin-fst-the-fastest-coin-so-far-in-the-market-is-launched-218852
Discord: Jimmy991969#2077
The LTC price on the main page doesn't seem to be correct.  Showing $389 but only $373 on Coinbase.

Thanks. It seems that Coinbase discontinued the API we were using to fetch some of the prices. We've switched API and the price is now updating again.
Hi, Thanks for your fast, easy to use pool.
Recently I notice that the 24-hour reward (amount being mined) is not updating anymore (both API and account main page).
Could you please check for it.
Thanks a lot

Could you please send an email to support with your username, specifying what number stopped updating and when? Also, keep in mind that 24-hour stats are only updated once an hour.
Hi, Thanks for your fast, easy to use pool.
Recently I notice that the 24-hour reward (amount being mined) is not updating anymore (both API and account main page).
Could you please check for it.
Thanks a lot
Honest question.
How is the reward figured out? Is it automatically adjusted or manually on the back end?

A script on the back end periodically does the math and conservatively adjusts the ratio when appropriate. We can also adjust it manually, of course.
Activity: 3
Honest question.
How is the reward figured out? Is it automatically adjusted or manually on the back end?
But profitability is up 420% or something so at the moment this pool is far superior right? I'm a bit confused I never tried to mine anything but BTC some years ago and that is a lot easier when you don't have to count two coins etc.

At the moment it would all depend on when exactly you'd trade your coins. The price of DOGE has been going up and down by as much as 30% just over the last 12 hours.
I've been searching a bit more and the current owner of the miner said I should use f2pool.

Are this pool more profitable?

Since unlike F2Pool we do not pay out LTC and DOGE separately, relative profitability keeps changing, especially now that the DOGE market is so volatile.

But profitability is up 420% or something so at the moment this pool is far superior right? I'm a bit confused I never tried to mine anything but BTC some years ago and that is a lot easier when you don't have to count two coins etc.
I've been searching a bit more and the current owner of the miner said I should use f2pool.

Since unlike F2Pool we do not pay out LTC and DOGE separately, relative profitability keeps changing, especially now that the DOGE market is so volatile.
I'm a bit confused if I can get both LTC and DOGE?

This pool mines both, but everything is converted to LTC and payouts are in LTC exclusively.

Thank you for the fast answer.

Thanks.

This pool mines both, but everything is converted to LTC and payouts are in LTC exclusively.
Hi all,

I'm thinking of buying a Antminer L3+.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: