Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] The First Litecoin PPS Pool (litecoinpool.org) - page 4. (Read 226867 times)

Activity: 838
Merit: 507
Hello
Is the extranonce.subscribe extension or also known as xnsub can be beneficial to use it while mining on this pool?
Thanks in advance

No, this pool has no need to change the extranonce values after a connection has been established.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello
Is the extranonce.subscribe extension or also known as xnsub can be beneficial to use it while mining on this pool?
Thanks in advance
Not sure that you guys rewarding miners with PPS ratio shown on your webpage. While doge price relating BTC is going higher as well as your PPS ratio, my wallets geting almost same amount of LTC per day. I am comparing prevoious fluctations of PPS ratio with rewards of my wallet. Hashrate of my miners did not change. Same amount of rewards either PPS ratio 340% or 380%.

You are probably not taking the network difficulty into account. The PPS ratio went from 340% to 380% recently, but during the same period the network difficulty also went from 8918390 to 9917510.
At any rate, you can see a detailed breakdown of how your rewards were computed if you click on the "View full history..." link on your account page and then scroll down to Lifetime Rewards History.
Activity: 42
Not sure that you guys rewarding miners with PPS ratio shown on your webpage. While doge price relating BTC is going higher as well as your PPS ratio, my wallets geting almost same amount of LTC per day. I am comparing prevoious fluctations of PPS ratio with rewards of my wallet. Hashrate of my miners did not change. Same amount of rewards either PPS ratio 340% or 380%.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
So - I've been under a rock for a while, but just realized that I have three L3+ units in storage.  At the time I stopped mining because they were worthless -- but now it seems they can make a profit.

Question is I see many options for firmware for these units.  One from the manufacturer to make it an L3++.  It supposedly saves electricity?

Any advice on legit firmwares for these units?  I upgraded to L3++ and I have not checked the power usage, but seems to work normally.

Thanks and I guess I am back into this hobby.  I've always used litecoinpool.org -- they same to pay the best (although it would be nice to receive DOGE coin paid out separately from LTC).

always use manufacturer fw in my opinion. and to think how much you would have now if you never stopped mining and just hodl'd the ltc/doge and litecoinpool.org pays out the best in LTC because they give you more LTC instead of the doge.
Activity: 630
Merit: 504
So - I've been under a rock for a while, but just realized that I have three L3+ units in storage.  At the time I stopped mining because they were worthless -- but now it seems they can make a profit.

Question is I see many options for firmware for these units.  One from the manufacturer to make it an L3++.  It supposedly saves electricity?

Any advice on legit firmwares for these units?  I upgraded to L3++ and I have not checked the power usage, but seems to work normally.

Thanks and I guess I am back into this hobby.  I've always used litecoinpool.org -- they same to pay the best (although it would be nice to receive DOGE coin paid out separately from LTC).

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Many thanks to pooler and litecoinpool.org. The stars have briefly aligned for us scrypt miners. I never expected to be mining this much LTC with my trash rigs made from broken/patched-up L3 hashboards that have been glued and taped together. The party's over come November when the L7 starts shipping, but for now, enjoy this moment!

I doubt the L7 will phase out the L3s completely.
To this address - notifications@ litecoinpool.org ?

The email address for support is support@ litecoinpool.org. There is a link to it at the bottom of every page on the website.
Activity: 10

[/quote]

You need to send an email to support ASAP. Make sure you include your username and explain the situation.
[/quote]

To this address - [email protected] ?
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
Ive got another (maybe outlandish) question.

Can you run (is it efficient enough) your L3+ with a 220PSU, then use a transformer to convert to 110 for the wall hookup.  I ask this because it might not be possible to add 220 where I'm at.

waste of money.

the units only pull 700-900 watts.

bitmain apw3++ can run these on 120 watts.

the transformer that will work costs a lot do not do it.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
Hello. Someone on litecoinpool.org turned on two-factor verification instead of me. The mining address has also been changed. How can I regain access to my account?

sounds like your account was hijacked.
Hello. Someone on litecoinpool.org turned on two-factor verification instead of me. The mining address has also been changed. How can I regain access to my account?

You need to send an email to support ASAP. Make sure you include your username and explain the situation.
Activity: 10
Many thanks to pooler and litecoinpool.org. The stars have briefly aligned for us scrypt miners. I never expected to be mining this much LTC with my trash rigs made from broken/patched-up L3 hashboards that have been glued and taped together. The party's over come November when the L7 starts shipping, but for now, enjoy this moment!
Activity: 3

Can you run (is it efficient enough) your L3+ with a 220PSU, then use a transformer to convert to 110 for the wall hookup.  I ask this because it might not be possible to add 220 where I'm at.

That depends on the PSU. it should say on the label if it can do both 110-120/220-240.

If its 220-240 only it will only run on 220. If it's 110-120 only and you connect it to 220 it can blow the PSU.

I just started mining LTC and I’m curious about the PPS rate. Does that fluctuate as the price of LTC goes higher or lower? Or will it stay the same over a fixed period of time?
How and when does the PPS ratio change?
The PPS ratio depends on factors such as the current network difficulty and market price of merged-mined cryptocurrencies. Since these elements can be highly volatile, the ratio can change at any time.

Thanks.  I did read that, but I was trying to find more in-depth information as to its variability within litecoinpool.org.  Like a chart showing PPS% over time. 

We don't have a chart, but if you click on "View full history" on your account page you can see your full rewards history broken down by PPS rate.

I found an answer here https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/nm9a1k/pps_ratio_480410/

It makes sense. The more LTC we can buy with our DOGE, the greater the PPS ratio. If DOGE goes down and LTC stays steady or goes up, it makes sense that the PPS would drop. TIL.
I just started mining LTC and I’m curious about the PPS rate. Does that fluctuate as the price of LTC goes higher or lower? Or will it stay the same over a fixed period of time?
The PPS ratio depends on factors such as the current network difficulty and market price of merged-mined cryptocurrencies. Since these elements can be highly volatile, the ratio can change at any time.

Thanks.  I did read that, but I was trying to find more in-depth information as to its variability within litecoinpool.org.  Like a chart showing PPS% over time. 

We don't have a chart, but if you click on "View full history" on your account page you can see your full rewards history broken down by PPS rate.

Pages:
Jump to: