Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 161. (Read 573859 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

i think of holding for 6months when im america without setting an sell order. Anyone thinks this is stupid?  Cheesy
What potential you see in this coin? I mean this doesn´t seem like a bump n dump coin. How high is possible. I mean possible is everything but... any thoughts?

I have many millions and i want hold for "long time" , two years maybe or more.
I really believe in this coin , awesome community and very nice feature ,and i like 500B of total coins.

Bitcoin after 6-12 months had not value...watch now...
So the keyword is "keep them all"
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Rewards (UPDATED 04/02):
Block 0 - 51,999: 0-5,000,000 FedoraCoin reward
Block 52,000 - 103,999: 0-2,500,000 FedoraCoin reward
Block 104,000 - 207,999: 0-1,250,000 FedoraCoin reward
Block 208,000 - 415,999: 0-625,000 FedoraCoin reward
Block 416,000 - 831,999: 0-312,500 FedoraCoin reward
Block 832,000 - 1,663,999: 0-156,250 FedoraCoin reward
Block 1,664,000+: 50,000 FedoraCoin reward

Now reward system is perfect.
the old reward "dogecoin like" is not profitable in the long time,now set up is well for the next few months and years, good job , now i'm sure to invest much.
Thank you .

i think of holding for 6months when im america without setting an sell order. Anyone thinks this is stupid?  Cheesy
What potential you see in this coin? I mean this doesn´t seem like a bump n dump coin. How high is possible. I mean possible is everything but... any thoughts?

Gravity Well when?

Today or tomorrow at 52000 block.

edit : not today , i think 6/02/2014.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am having issues with the new wallet , both the 'windows installer' version & the zip. Have tried 3 downloads of each, both giving problems. Known issue? Help? Advise?     (win 7 Ult 64)
I've heard some people have issues with the downloads, we're trying to get extra mirrors for them but until then try clearing your cache, it might help you download them.

Also we might have some more big news to share soon, just need to speak with everyone tomorrow and make sure they're on board. I won't announce anything yet as I'm not fond of making announcements and being forced to work on them, but I'll probably announce it after we've gotten the mixing service released.

Small scratchpad for things I'm going to implement for the mixing service
Code:
1) Nodes are announced over the network by me via transactions. No hard fork is needed to implement this, it's a simple matter of
a. Node owner contacts me asking if they can be announced
b. I check their security, ensure everything is configured properly
c. I receive their public key and addresses
d. Using my special announcement address I send a transaction to another of my addresses, with the mixers public key + addresses embedded as 0 value transaction outputs (along with flags in the data saying if it's being announced or revoked)

Embedded TX data looks like:
[4 byte flags field]
[256 byte node public key field]
[20 byte node receiving address public key]
[20 byte node sending address public key]

e. Clients see this transaction, check if its from my announcement address then decode and add the mixers public key, along with the mixers receiving address and sending address to a list of mixers built into the daemon
f. New clients, while downloading the blockchain, when they see a transaction from my announcement address they do as above.

2) Node revocation works much the same way as above, except the flags field specifies a removal bit and the receiving address, no need for public key or sending address

3) Automated way of checking if nodes actually send out data, works like:
a) Someone sends a TX to be mixed
b) Network sees the TX being sent to known mixer receiving address
c) Clients on network keep a tab on the mixers sending address to make sure it actually sends coins with equal or more value out in the next 8 (extra minute for slow networks) minutes
d) If it doesn't the node must be offline and it gets removed from all the clients mixer lists
This would also apply while people download the blockchain, the only way to be readded is for me to issue another node announcement.

4) A ping-pong system to check if nodes are online, receiving nodes that get added by me get added to a script that automatically sends 1 coin without any mixing data embedded. Works like
a) My script sends receiving address 1 coin, with a 0 value transaction output specifying my own address (in a format different to normal mixing data, this wouldn't be encrypted and would only need a single output)
b) Receiving node receives the coin, does the normal mixing procedure
c) Sending node sends the coin back to me
d) My script marks the node as still online

If I don't receive the coin back then the node must be offline and a revocation message is issued to the network saying that the node can be removed.

TODO:
1) make mixer scripts allow for transactions with value of 1 to be sent to the sending node and sent out without any fees or encryption of the tx data needed
2) set the encrypted mixing data (when decrypted) to be completely random and then write the mixing data over it, along with the number of tx's to send.
3) ??? (TBA)

Gravity Well when?
Rewards (UPDATED 04/02):
Block 0 - 51,999: 0-5,000,000 FedoraCoin reward
Block 52,000 - 103,999: 0-2,500,000 FedoraCoin reward
Block 104,000 - 207,999: 0-1,250,000 FedoraCoin reward
Block 208,000 - 415,999: 0-625,000 FedoraCoin reward
Block 416,000 - 831,999: 0-312,500 FedoraCoin reward
Block 832,000 - 1,663,999: 0-156,250 FedoraCoin reward
Block 1,664,000+: 50,000 FedoraCoin reward

Now reward system is perfect.
the old reward "dogecoin like" is not profitable in the long time,now set up is well for the next few months and years, good job , now i'm sure to invest much.
Thank you .
Activity: 56
Good coin but it has a bad reputation due to redditor smear campaign.
Activity: 10
Appreciate the work you're putting into this coin.  Donated TIPS to the coinmixing test address at ETSzZNZyAt1XhbKUReneEb5YkmMjVXTzBy.  Syncing the new wallet now. 
I am having issues with the new wallet , both the 'windows installer' version & the zip. Have tried 3 downloads of each, both giving problems. Known issue? Help? Advise?     (win 7 Ult 64)
I've heard some people have issues with the downloads, we're trying to get extra mirrors for them but until then try clearing your cache, it might help you download them.

Also we might have some more big news to share soon, just need to speak with everyone tomorrow and make sure they're on board. I won't announce anything yet as I'm not fond of making announcements and being forced to work on them, but I'll probably announce it after we've gotten the mixing service released.

Small scratchpad for things I'm going to implement for the mixing service
Code:
1) Nodes are announced over the network by me via transactions. No hard fork is needed to implement this, it's a simple matter of
a. Node owner contacts me asking if they can be announced
b. I check their security, ensure everything is configured properly
c. I receive their public key and addresses
d. Using my special announcement address I send a transaction to another of my addresses, with the mixers public key + addresses embedded as 0 value transaction outputs (along with flags in the data saying if it's being announced or revoked)

Embedded TX data looks like:
[4 byte flags field]
[256 byte node public key field]
[20 byte node receiving address public key]
[20 byte node sending address public key]

e. Clients see this transaction, check if its from my announcement address then decode and add the mixers public key, along with the mixers receiving address and sending address to a list of mixers built into the daemon
f. New clients, while downloading the blockchain, when they see a transaction from my announcement address they do as above.

2) Node revocation works much the same way as above, except the flags field specifies a removal bit and the receiving address, no need for public key or sending address

3) Automated way of checking if nodes actually send out data, works like:
a) Someone sends a TX to be mixed
b) Network sees the TX being sent to known mixer receiving address
c) Clients on network keep a tab on the mixers sending address to make sure it actually sends coins with equal or more value out in the next 8 (extra minute for slow networks) minutes
d) If it doesn't the node must be offline and it gets removed from all the clients mixer lists
This would also apply while people download the blockchain, the only way to be readded is for me to issue another node announcement.

4) A ping-pong system to check if nodes are online, receiving nodes that get added by me get added to a script that automatically sends 1 coin without any mixing data embedded. Works like
a) My script sends receiving address 1 coin, with a 0 value transaction output specifying my own address (in a format different to normal mixing data, this wouldn't be encrypted and would only need a single output)
b) Receiving node receives the coin, does the normal mixing procedure
c) Sending node sends the coin back to me
d) My script marks the node as still online

If I don't receive the coin back then the node must be offline and a revocation message is issued to the network saying that the node can be removed.

TODO:
1) make mixer scripts allow for transactions with value of 1 to be sent to the sending node and sent out without any fees or encryption of the tx data needed
2) set the encrypted mixing data (when decrypted) to be completely random and then write the mixing data over it, along with the number of tx's to send.
3) ??? (TBA)
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
dApps Development Automation Platform
I am having issues with the new wallet , both the 'windows installer' version & the zip. Have tried 3 downloads of each, both giving problems. Known issue? Help? Advise?     (win 7 Ult 64)

I had to uninstall it from add/remove programs then install 0.56

REMEMBER!! Backup your wallet first.
Activity: 84
I am having issues with the new wallet , both the 'windows installer' version & the zip. Have tried 3 downloads of each, both giving problems. Known issue? Help? Advise?     (win 7 Ult 64)
Activity: 177
I expect fedora hit 0.00000216 by the end of the week!
Activity: 154
No reason for the price to skyrocket - there are still billions of coins being mined per day that need dumping. Not until the block half actually happens will we start to see the effects and it ain't gonna be a doubling of price, it just doesn't work that way. Those buying up everything they can right now are jumping the gun and ultimately paying more than they need to.

Someone wants to buy cheaper coins  Grin

I wish! Unfortunately I am already all-in on TIPS when it dropped to 41 Tongue Holding and waiting now.
Activity: 224
No reason for the price to skyrocket - there are still billions of coins being mined per day that need dumping. Not until the block half actually happens will we start to see the effects and it ain't gonna be a doubling of price, it just doesn't work that way. Those buying up everything they can right now are jumping the gun and ultimately paying more than they need to.

Someone wants to buy cheaper coins  Grin
Activity: 154

Activity: 126
Invisibel I just sent the mixer a MIL. I hope others are contributing.  
Any updated pool out there?
FedoraCore (http://core.fedoraco.in/) just got updated to 0.56

why are you changing the reward system , it looks like a scam now , because you are trying to pump the price by cuting the rewards in half  
We were meant to cut the block rewards in half ages ago but I delayed it since people made me realize how soon the rewards would end (see https://github.com/fedoracoin/fedoracoin/commit/da59a374356235a567a964257e9c0730593b7b2c)
Now I realize delaying it wasn't the best option, we've already mined almost 130 billion coins, over 20% of the total.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Is mixing service in a working state?

stablecoin dev never deliver his promises. It's a deadcoin.
Yep, we have a working beta, it's not fully publicly released yet though. Should be ready for a full release in the next week or so.

0.56 RELEASED: HARD FORK UPDATE

- Changes P2P port from 22889 to 44889
- Remove some small DogeCoin references
- Changes difficulty algo from block 51000+ to use KGW (takes effect in about 2 days)
- Changes block rewards (new rewards described here http://pastebin.com/Ka389WQ3)
Block reward will be halved at block 52000 (about 3 days from now!)

Update should be available on http://fedoraco.in shortly. The github is already updated to it.
If you used the installer you might have to uninstall the older version first!
Don't worry though as it should leave your wallet intact, but you should always backup your wallet before updating though!

Windows builds are up! Tarball and AUR update soon, OS X update later on.. if you know how to build for OS X please get in touch!

why are you changing the reward system , it looks like a scam now , because you are trying to pump the price by cuting the rewards in half 
Activity: 140
BIG WHALE will runn away from the update. Price will be up Cheesy. Buy more now Smiley.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Any updated pool out there?
Activity: 196
Well done guys - impressed with the progress!
Jump to: