Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 160. (Read 573859 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
And I thought my 240 million was good Smiley

I feel so inadequate with all those huge numbers slammed around...
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
And I thought my 240 million was good Smiley
Activity: 154
I am holding more than 1 Billion, this coin has a great potential

I sent 1 Million in donation yesterday and i will donate a lot more once the price goes up !!

What's the wallet address?
I am holding more than 1 Billion

Holy sh!t, now that is something!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I sent 1 Million in donation yesterday and i will donate a lot more once the price goes up !!

1 billion! Respect....

Activity: 277
I think TIPS go in the next 2-3 week over 300, the coin now not even 2 satohi cost, its one of the cheapest coins.
And when people get it whats going on with this coin, with all the new feauters and a lot of new things in the next days are implemented, then it it will rise very fast in the next days and weeks.

Than you will be praying and crying, why i dont buy this coin so cheap, i would 10x double my money.  Cheesy

300 is the next target ,
I think we will touch already in February.
1000-3000 Latoshi / 20-100 Satoshi in 6 months.
We will see, just wait.

DV.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
I think TIPS go in the next 2-3 week over 300, the coin now not even 2 satohi cost, its one of the cheapest coins.
And when people get it whats going on with this coin, with all the new feauters and a lot of new things in the next days are implemented, then it it will rise very fast in the next days and weeks.

Than you will be praying and crying, why i dont buy this coin so cheap, i would 10x double my money.  Cheesy

That would be nice Smiley
Vertcoin
We need to start looking at what these coins have that we don't and begin providing.

As a sidenote- for me it was logo Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Than you will be praying and crying, why i dont buy this coin so cheap, i would 10x double my money.  Cheesy
I prefer that TIPS hang around the 40 level than dropping further. Coins are changing hands at this level bringing up the average holders price. This takes time. We need all the lower level holders (or as many os possible) to sell their holding and new holders hold at our current level. This will just take time, there's a lot of coins out there, I am grateful we are holding this level. The longer we hold, the better for us.

Anyone looking for fast profits is in the wrong game. I am SURE that in some weeks or months we will all wish we loaded up MORE at this level.
Activity: 154
We are going back to 43, just above large buy support. The changing of the reward system was an understandable (it was supposed to happen earlier but was postponed) but bad idea as those who don't know better will see it as a scam to artificially pump up the price for those who hold coins now at the expense of those who buy in now and in the future. People will not pay more bitcoin just because there will be fewer coins released. I admit I was cautiously optimistic when I saw the price hit 48 but there is just no demand apart from those pushing their order up the queue in a trickle.

Until the dumpers are out of the game we will not see an increase in price - unless of course someone comes in with 1000 litecoin and starts knocking down walls creating momentum, but face it, there is no reason to invest that sort of cash in this coin right now - not until we get some real services and uses for the coin. Vertcoin, the PITA that I couldn't get to mine when it released, is doing bloody well, over doubled in priced in 24 hours. We need to start looking at what these coins have that we don't and begin providing. Kimoto Gravity Well is the first step.
Hi guys,

I'm a holder of 10 million fedoracoin since a few weeks, and I have a question about the wallet I'm using. I downloaded it a few weeks back and it is this version: v1.0.4.3-unk-beta. Question is: is it still usable as a wallet after the recent changes (coin mixing etc.) of Fedoracoin? It still is synchronizing with the network.

I myself expect not, so what should I do? Where can I find the most recent wallet and how do I get my coins from the old wallet to the new one (without the risk of losing them)?

Thanks for your replies

If in doubt, while the wallets are being worked on, you can store your TIPS in your Cryptsy account (that's what i'm doing), then when you have the new working wallet, withdraw your tips back to your desktop.
Hi guys,

I'm a holder of 10 million fedoracoin since a few weeks, and I have a question about the wallet I'm using. I downloaded it a few weeks back and it is this version: v1.0.4.3-unk-beta. Question is: is it still usable as a wallet after the recent changes (coin mixing etc.) of Fedoracoin? It still is synchronizing with the network.

I myself expect not, so what should I do? Where can I find the most recent wallet and how do I get my coins from the old wallet to the new one (without the risk of losing them)?

Thanks for your replies

This is how I have done updates.

1. Backup your wallet in the gui or by copying the c:\users\USERNAME\appdata\roaming\fedoracoin directory.

2. Unzip the files from the download.

3. Find the directory where the software is installed and delete all and copy in the new ones. (Fedoracoin-qt.exe sits in this directory)

ONLY do this if you are confident with files and directories on computers, otherwise wait for others

BUT above all make sure you have a full working backup.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies
To be honest I wish I'd pre-mined a bit more for the mixer Tongue It wasn't originally part of our plan though.
If anyone feels generous the mixers address is ETSzZNZyAt1XhbKUReneEb5YkmMjVXTzBy, I won't see those coins at all, they'll only be used to mix other peoples transactions.

We've got some nice things coming on the horizon too, we might not need to implement the gravity well since icanprogram has a neat idea concerning block rewards. I'll have to delay the release until I've heard him out properly but rest assured that a fix for the multipools will be coming soon Smiley

We may also be relaunching FedoraCoin soon with a whole new image, the new guy we have on board (not sure if he wants to be named) is an amazing graphics designer and has some great ideas on how to make FedoraCoin more accessible to the normal person. You'll hear more about that very shortly Wink

Awesome work!!!! Thank you so much for addressing these issues!!!

Donated to the mixer on the way...

-----
Date: 04/02/2014 10:31
To: fedora mixer ETSzZNZyAt1XhbKUReneEb5YkmMjVXTzBy
Debit: -2000000.00 TIPS
Transaction fee: -0.00000002 TIPS
Net amount: -2000000.00000002 TIPS
Transaction ID: 4498c009cd47f0f92259baab7b6d9ccb0603e59fd37552544a47ea50958871dc
------

Everyone support Fedoracoin, send a little to the mixer, doesn't matter how small!!!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Can't seem to find the "Coin Mixing" Feature and the version is confirmed as 0.56......
Whats happened to all confirmations ?

Since .55 version my wallet client isn't syncing to network and pools are taking an age to confirm blocks ?

edit : It seems to working, just slow. Oh well, updated to .55 for now ready for .56

i think of holding for 6months when im america without setting an sell order. Anyone thinks this is stupid?  Cheesy
What potential you see in this coin? I mean this doesn´t seem like a bump n dump coin. How high is possible. I mean possible is everything but... any thoughts?

I have many millions and i want hold for "long time" , two years maybe or more.
I really believe in this coin , awesome community and very nice feature ,and i like 500B of total coins.

Bitcoin after 6-12 months had not value...watch now...
So the keyword is "keep them all"

Same here. Many millions already bought, many more to come as long as price is good and I have money for investments.
Also we should remember that all the coins are at some point tangled with bitcoin price. If somebody is considering investing
in any alt-coin it means that he believe in bitcoin and system it created generally. Following this way of thinking we all generally
assume, that bitcoin will lead innovation and it's price will rise. In other words- you are always a winner, you will be either rich or super rich.
Just imagine bitcoin doubles in price tomorrow. You just bought BTC today for 300$ > LTC > TIPS. Tomorrow you still have coins of 600$ value,
no matter their name. Now lets assume, that additionally TIPS got 1000% its starting price- do the calculations yourself.
BTC is at about 1000$ now, and expected to reach 3000-10'000$ just this year.

Of course all this can be worth 0 at any moment, but is expected different. And expectations can change everything when mixed with big amounts of money.

And what I really do hope is that, I will have no reason to ever exchange any of those coins to local fiat currency (and also pay the tax...).
dear developers

the new update(http://fedoraco.in/files/0.56/fedoracoin-0.56-win32.zip) zip file is corrupted. fix it and release a working one.

waiting for the new.......................
Jump to: