Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 164. (Read 573950 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
don't  worry, when everything will be all right ,40 or 120 Latoshi will be just a bad nightmare.
Fedora have a big potential ,much more than Dogecoin .

Now the big question- are you buying TIPS?
How are you so sure it will rise? I have tons of coins myself, and so- almost expect price to rise, but I am not so sure it will ever happen.
I mean- since the beginning I saw only one direction in fedora price- and that is: down.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
We need to make TIPS to DOGE what LTC is to BTC. Smiley
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Like I told you guys many times... the price will rise, but it will take months. Sell walls are HUGE and that's the way it is...

Sell walls will disappear, there will be no need to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Like I told you guys many times... the price will rise, but it will take months. Sell walls are HUGE and that's the way it is...
just wait a few days.
resist !

Gooo Fedora.

ok, we wait. For what ? going 20-30 ?

i bought 120 because i'm crazy and now price 45. now i'm sell or hold, this is only my problem maybe. but most people dont like this.
so this danger for this coin ? if everyone sell, who buy then and why.
sory my bad english.

Join on IRC channel and ask .
don't  worry, when everything will be all right ,40 or 120 Latoshi will be just a bad nightmare.
Fedora have a big potential ,much more than Dogecoin .

There are big investors who are just waiting for the mixing features and
big miners the Gravity well algo for difficulty.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
just wait a few days.
resist !

Gooo Fedora.

ok, we wait. For what ? going 20-30 ?

i bought 120 because i'm crazy and now price 45. now i'm sell or hold, this is only my problem maybe. but most people dont like this.
so this danger for this coin ? if everyone sell, who buy then and why.
sory my bad english.
Activity: 154
Interesting. The 44 buy wall was knocked down and then 60 LTC appears in its place. Someone is trying their best to keep the coin from dropping in price but it is futile. 90 sell order at 47, 263 sell order at 46. We are going to 40 in the next 12 hours. 41 if we are lucky. It will of course go up eventually but until the miners and weaker hands are out of the market it will not go up. Even with the positive news we had today from Dev the coin started dropping (much like most alts today however). It would appear that any news regarding changes to be made - or the word 'fork' - cause a collapse, regardless of the positive effects that will likely result.

just wait a few days.
resist !

Gooo Fedora.
Activity: 364
pls reduce the total coins from 500 billion to like 250 oder 300 billion?  Kiss

i think when you reduce the max. amount of coins we will see this in deh price as well.

That might not be a bad idea if it is possible. If the new coin release rate is slower, a max on the number of coins (being smaller) might be useful. But not as important as the other developments you guys are working on!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
pls reduce the total coins from 500 billion to like 250 oder 300 billion?  Kiss

i think when you reduce the max. amount of coins we will see this in deh price as well.
Activity: 344
TIPS are excellent for cloud server mining. Check guide and just switch pools.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

100% agree. It is extremely unethical to scrap a coin that many people have put thousands of dollars into. You keep it going for better or worse. If it dies it dies under its original banner.

Totally agree, I have several 1000's invested now in this coin and to scrap it would be well, not cricket.
Whoever put up the 44 buy wall has made a costly mistake. The dumps are coming too frequently for the coin to rise and it will follow the trend down. Much better option to put it at 42 and reinforce the 40,41 barricade. Those with a brain will dump into your 44 wall and then buy back at 42 or 43. It's just too small to hold off the dumpers without support from the 40 and 41 buy orders.
Activity: 118
Well done and congrats to the dev team for all the hard work on TIPS.

I have invested more into this coin now, about 100LTC so fingers crossed.

I'm kinda confused by the FedoraCoin developments recently. When Fedoracoin first came out it was marketed as a "joke" / "tipping" coin similar to dogecoin. I even mined some.

But now with the recent development updates it seems you're taking what used to be a joke coin and trying to make it a more serious coin with new features, but you're still stuck with the old fedoracoin image.

Why not create a new coin with these features? I just can't imagine owning "fedoracoin", the image of the fedora makes me still think it's a joke coin.

please don´t create a new coin. I will leave my place for 6months and will hold TIPS meanwhile. I really don´t want to come back and have a bunch of worthless coins in my hands only because you all decided to create a new Fedora Coin. Would suck.
Hope the coin will stay!

100% agree. It is extremely unethical to scrap a coin that many people have put thousands of dollars into. You keep it going for better or worse. If it dies it dies under its original banner.
Activity: 98
I'm kinda confused by the FedoraCoin developments recently. When Fedoracoin first came out it was marketed as a "joke" / "tipping" coin similar to dogecoin. I even mined some.

But now with the recent development updates it seems you're taking what used to be a joke coin and trying to make it a more serious coin with new features, but you're still stuck with the old fedoracoin image.

Why not create a new coin with these features? I just can't imagine owning "fedoracoin", the image of the fedora makes me still think it's a joke coin.

please don´t create a new coin. I will leave my place for 6months and will hold TIPS meanwhile. I really don´t want to come back and have a bunch of worthless coins in my hands only because you all decided to create a new Fedora Coin. Would suck.
Hope the coin will stay!
Activity: 364
WTH!
TIPS going where ? why price continue down?

All problems have been addressed, it's amazing how fast the Devs have worked on these problems and listened to us. Allow the changes to launch and sink in, these are GREAT developments! So fast too! Well done to the Devs!!!

Recommend you MINE TIPS before the difficulty is fixed! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
WTH!
TIPS going where ? why price continue down?
Activity: 166
Hows the mining looks like?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Putting down 10000 Doge for TIPS. I have a good feeling about this.
Jump to: