Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 105. (Read 81012 times)

1ce
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
Those who did not have time to buy - do not worry. The price will fall for a while. So it was with all ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Best ICO ..... Team is good & will work towards accomplishing goal of ICO.
Activity: 294
It has very strong concept. Great team. And a clear roadmap
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Already selling on 2.8$ its a 100$ token i guess.

It is now $2.95 already worth on Coinmarketcap. Give the coin time, and it will be very high in the future I am sure of it. That is why I am going to hold my Bars.

Titanium token is worth to hold, dont sell early at this rate. Keep watching the progress of this project. I cant tell the future price of this token but I am expecting Titanium BARs to be one of the top crypto currency.

This is really getting hot and hotter. BARs will be in Top10 in the Coinmarketcap list soon. Its definitely HODL and make good money later. Soon it will be at double digit. Looking forward for it.

Did you guys see the new price on Coinmarketcap? It is going up even more, now traded at $3.88 USD (43.74%) I wonder how high it will go
Activity: 266
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
+500% in just 24h after the ICO ! Impressive, i can't even imagine what will happen once it's on Binance and HitBTC

This is something, the supply of this tokens were not enough and people keep buying into this tokens. This is great and I see Titanium got the potential to be one of the 10x 100x or 1000x tokens. Well done all.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Already selling on 2.8$ its a 100$ token i guess.

It is now $2.95 already worth on Coinmarketcap. Give the coin time, and it will be very high in the future I am sure of it. That is why I am going to hold my Bars.

Titanium token is worth to hold, dont sell early at this rate. Keep watching the progress of this project. I cant tell the future price of this token but I am expecting Titanium BARs to be one of the top crypto currency.

This is really getting hot and hotter. BARs will be in Top10 in the Coinmarketcap list soon. Its definitely HODL and make good money later. Soon it will be at double digit. Looking forward for it.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Does anyone know what the circulating supply is? Coinmarketcap doesn't know it either but it would be really interesting to calculate the market cap already.

From my understanding there is 35,000,000 Circulating Supply and 60,000,000 Total Supply.
Activity: 392
I think that this project has died with its token. reportedly the token has been distributed but there is no trade. hope dev and team are willing to open trade, for long-lasting results ...

I really don't understand what you are trying to write.. You will have to elaborate on this one.

Bot message
Merit: 22
I think that this project has died with its token. reportedly the token has been distributed but there is no trade. hope dev and team are willing to open trade, for long-lasting results ...

I really don't understand what you are trying to write.. You will have to elaborate on this one.
Activity: 168
Too bad i missed the ICO.
I just read the whitepaper and must say i think this coin will bring something completely new to the eco system.
Desktop as a Service, Bring Your Own Cloud are truly unique ideas, great project keep the work up!

I have few BARs but I am not happy as I have not bought enough tokens. I thought sales with last for few more days, but Titanium is good project and people are very much interested in BARs. I hope I get chance to buy at exchange at good rate, I heard its already trading above $4.
Activity: 168
I recently saw this project I was not able to invest but I want to waiting for the exchange this coin, good project and succeed.

You still never missed it. You can buy once listed on exchange. But still you can buy BAR from IDEX trading platform. You can track also Titanium BAR on Coinmarketcap.com Stay connected to twitter and Telegram channel for latest updates.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Activity: 686
Does anyone know what the circulating supply is? Coinmarketcap doesn't know it either but it would be really interesting to calculate the market cap already.
Activity: 415
I recently saw this project I was not able to invest but I want to waiting for the exchange this coin, good project and succeed.
Activity: 252
It seems BARs are still being batched out to the investors, in the event you haven't received your tokens yet, you might want to have a look at the pinned message in the TBIS Official telegram chat: https://t.me/TbisOfficial
Merit: 22
Today many coins are down again, not Titanium. I think who has not got in yet, should do it as soon as possible. Especially before it is listed on other exchanges, then it probably starts really. The whole project starts only in 2 years. incredible

Hey.. you forgot to moan about not buying more...  Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Today many coins are down again, not Titanium. I think who has not got in yet, should do it as soon as possible. Especially before it is listed on other exchanges, then it probably starts really. The whole project starts only in 2 years. incredible
Activity: 490
+500% in just 24h after the ICO ! Impressive, i can't even imagine what will happen once it's on Binance and HitBTC

Wow, that's an impressive post ICO result I would say. Congratulations to all holders!
Activity: 686
ARE YOU KIDDING ME holy crap that price jump, i told everyone this one was going to skyrocket, no ICO that closes this fast and sells out doesn't end up getting bought up insanely afterwards i can easily see BAR going to 20-30$ a token, the fact is its a solid platform plan and the team behind it seems super excited which leads to exactly this a token going to the moon as soon as it starts trading! God i wish i had bought more from the start i always kick myself for missing the boat and ignoring my instincts

Yes, the price jump wasn't far fetched, those guys are serious with the project, the price will still jump, is only a matter of time before it explodes, is really exciting to see were titanium is heading, definitely holding this for a long time 

Yes, I also did expect a higher price of the tokens after the ICO. But, to be honest, I didn't see this fast increase to already a quite high price coming. Now I am sure, this is only the beginning, price will climb up in 2018 way higher.
Activity: 672
ARE YOU KIDDING ME holy crap that price jump, i told everyone this one was going to skyrocket, no ICO that closes this fast and sells out doesn't end up getting bought up insanely afterwards i can easily see BAR going to 20-30$ a token, the fact is its a solid platform plan and the team behind it seems super excited which leads to exactly this a token going to the moon as soon as it starts trading! God i wish i had bought more from the start i always kick myself for missing the boat and ignoring my instincts

Yes, the price jump wasn't far fetched, those guys are serious with the project, the price will still jump, is only a matter of time before it explodes, is really exciting to see were titanium is heading, definitely holding this for a long time 
Jump to: