Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 103. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I have some BAR in my MEW should I sell now or hold, can the price hit 10$/token before February ending or something?

Dude don't think twice with a team like this the price would really hit places. For me I will be hodling for a long time. The potential would really hit when the services would be rolled out. think of the opportunity here. Again this is a personal advise not an investement opinion <-- just saying
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I have some BAR in my MEW should I sell now or hold, can the price hit 10$/token before February ending or something?

I would personally HOLD, you have seen the progression so far - so soon to hitting the exchanges, I personally think it could be 10$++ by Feb / March for sure.

You will get profits holding in my opinion
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Hey, We cannot predict any coin/token price for future. But I will suggest you should keep holding in BAR for more few days. You will see new high in price very soon. Because in very less time Titanium has sold theirs BAR. No one can predict future price of any market.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Good morning to the titanium-team,

just had a look at your whitepaper and found some errors on the first pages: "error! bookmark not defined" ICO is over, but still does not look good

the next few years, the tokens are only speculation-objects. because the project does not start until 2020 and you can only pay for the services with BAR. Hope you can afford it then :-)
Activity: 168
Nice https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/titanium-blockchain/ for anyone who wants to check out their coinmarketcap it is already at 2.73 high hope to hit the 4$ soon. Anyone know of what exchange it is on? this thing is awsome. check out the charts.

It had already hit $4 at some point, in the high 3s very good so far and only just hit the one exchange I believe so will get more volume as more exchanges get on board. Very promising start with great potential. Glad to be part

Initial level price fluctuations will be there as few people (who got it as bounty part) might be booking profit. But I am going to hold it and keep watching the progress. I personally think this would be in top 10 or may be in top 5 crypto currency.
Activity: 266
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
Already on exchange and it could be coming in other quickly, nice working Team.
Nice https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/titanium-blockchain/ for anyone who wants to check out their coinmarketcap it is already at 2.73 high hope to hit the 4$ soon. Anyone know of what exchange it is on? this thing is awsome. check out the charts.

It had already hit $4 at some point, in the high 3s very good so far and only just hit the one exchange I believe so will get more volume as more exchanges get on board. Very promising start with great potential. Glad to be part
Activity: 490
Activity: 12
Hello!
I registered my ETH wallet address on titanium dashboard. I paid with LTC and transaction is confirmed. But I don't see yet the tokens on my eth wallet. Any suggestion?

Hello mate, when was this Transaction carried out? Have you tried contacting the dev through telegram?  And hope you have the hash ID? If yes, contact them on Telegram with your hash ID. Good luck

Hi ! the transaction was in pending till 16/01 and confirmed yesterday night (european time). I have hash ID, I joined their telegram but it seems impossible to write on their channel....
Activity: 532
Hello!
I registered my ETH wallet address on titanium dashboard. I paid with LTC and transaction is confirmed. But I don't see yet the tokens on my eth wallet. Any suggestion?

Hello mate, when was this Transaction carried out? Have you tried contacting the dev through telegram?  And hope you have the hash ID? If yes, contact them on Telegram with your hash ID. Good luck
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Reading in to this, missed ico (like many others) i'm curious how this platform is developing in the near future and how ik can make advantage of this. Will follow the social media channels for sure Smiley

Sometimes bounty hunters sell their tokens cheap after ico on Etherdelta, maybe that way you can still get some Titanium BARs, but it seems like it is not traded yet on ED
Activity: 12
Hello!
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
Reading in to this, missed ico (like many others) i'm curious how this platform is developing in the near future and how ik can make advantage of this. Will follow the social media channels for sure Smiley
Activity: 11
Everything that is connected with blocking technologies is cool by definition!
Activity: 3
I am happy to join this project and ready to work
I am very happy about early closure of ICO and acheiving the hardcap targets. But I am not happy that I missed the opportunity to invest more in this Gem project. So I missed that opportunity unfortunately. Let me see whether I get more BARs from the exchanges when it is cheap.
Your not wrong, I’m gutted I didn’t get more BARS after seeing it already listing on exchanges and a lot higher than ico price, I’m a bit gutted, as u say I might try get some cheap ones from exchange
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The moderators wouldn't allow any speculation on their Telegram chat room.  

What does everybody think the price could be by end of 2018 if they stay on schedule?

I think it has a good chance of hitting $50 by end of year, especially with a low circulating supply.

It's difficult to make that kind of call, I'm not being negative but I think $50 might be a bit unrealistic, but I really do have high expectations for the Titanium project. It could potentially hit that price in the next 2-3years.
Activity: 18
The moderators wouldn't allow any speculation on their Telegram chat room.  

What does everybody think the price could be by end of 2018 if they stay on schedule?

I think it has a good chance of hitting $50 by end of year, especially with a low circulating supply.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
With the advent and development of such projects, the world is changing! I love blockchain!

Yes, indeed with all these projects going on the world will change for sure, but all Icos must have hitted their soft cap in order to continue their project. Titanium did this very quick. I hope that we can have more Icos who make life much easier.
Jump to: