Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 104. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I am very happy about early closure of ICO and acheiving the hardcap targets. But I am not happy that I missed the opportunity to invest more in this Gem project. So I missed that opportunity unfortunately. Let me see whether I get more BARs from the exchanges when it is cheap.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
ARE YOU KIDDING ME holy crap that price jump, i told everyone this one was going to skyrocket, no ICO that closes this fast and sells out doesn't end up getting bought up insanely afterwards i can easily see BAR going to 20-30$ a token, the fact is its a solid platform plan and the team behind it seems super excited which leads to exactly this a token going to the moon as soon as it starts trading! God i wish i had bought more from the start i always kick myself for missing the boat and ignoring my instincts

Yes, the price jump wasn't far fetched, those guys are serious with the project, the price will still jump, is only a matter of time before it explodes, is really exciting to see were titanium is heading, definitely holding this for a long time 

Yes, I also did expect a higher price of the tokens after the ICO. But, to be honest, I didn't see this fast increase to already a quite high price coming. Now I am sure, this is only the beginning, price will climb up in 2018 way higher.

Exactly, now imagine when all the features of the projects starts coming to life,this will surely be a force to be reckoned with, the whole community is buzzing about it, they've done there homework pretty well and now reaping the sweet taste of success, we'll see more of titanium

Yes it's all dependent on when Titanium completes the work on all parts of the project. Everytime a part of the project gets completed the price is going to moon. There's a lot of potential.

Yep the more successful their development efforts the more the coin will moon, the fact is this coin has some INSANE potential like i said before im constantly kicking myself for not getting in earlier with more capital, i'll probably pick some up off exchange as i expect it to keep going up over the next few months for sure. I mean they haven't evens tarted releasing the real goodies yet can you imagine once they do lol
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME holy crap that price jump, i told everyone this one was going to skyrocket, no ICO that closes this fast and sells out doesn't end up getting bought up insanely afterwards i can easily see BAR going to 20-30$ a token, the fact is its a solid platform plan and the team behind it seems super excited which leads to exactly this a token going to the moon as soon as it starts trading! God i wish i had bought more from the start i always kick myself for missing the boat and ignoring my instincts

Yes, the price jump wasn't far fetched, those guys are serious with the project, the price will still jump, is only a matter of time before it explodes, is really exciting to see were titanium is heading, definitely holding this for a long time 

Yes, I also did expect a higher price of the tokens after the ICO. But, to be honest, I didn't see this fast increase to already a quite high price coming. Now I am sure, this is only the beginning, price will climb up in 2018 way higher.

Exactly, now imagine when all the features of the projects starts coming to life,this will surely be a force to be reckoned with, the whole community is buzzing about it, they've done there homework pretty well and now reaping the sweet taste of success, we'll see more of titanium

Yes it's all dependent on when Titanium completes the work on all parts of the project. Everytime a part of the project gets completed the price is going to moon. There's a lot of potential.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I think that this project has died with its token. reportedly the token has been distributed but there is no trade. hope dev and team are willing to open trade, for long-lasting results ...
red

Hey mate.

I do like you to hold out a little bit on the project... Trading has already begin in some platform like idex market Et AL...

Titanium.is a utility token and will stand the test of time
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
With the advent and development of such projects, the world is changing! I love blockchain!
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Titanium sold out

hardcap reached

congratulations to investors

let's all enjoy a good ride together and hope that all that was planned will be fufilled

I see y'all doing great

Good to hear, let's hope it doesn't get dumped upon exchange listing which I don't think it will as the bonuses weren't too ridiculas in comparison to other projects

all great projects get dumped one way or the other when they hit exchanges especially the one received by the airdroppers(in most cases) but a great project will always do a strong come back when the weak hands are done dumping their tokens...

Lets see titanium standing the test of time

The strength of the ICO sale is mainly due to the fact that Titanium already has a working product... and it is only getting started as they expand internationally and there is more awareness of what they can offer.  The future is cloud computing. Titanium TBIS will be a big player. I have no doubt.  Good luck to everyone who managed to pick up some BARS during the ICO.  

Platforms that have products are what sell because theirs a real demand for what their selling, its not just a generic coin with no goal, they have a platform and a plan which ends up leading to INSANE demand amongst investors to grab them up as early and for as cheap as possible, this project was set to explode from day 1 when i first read the whitepaper, and guess what! It did really glad to see the uptake is so good and the team seems to be keeping up with the rapid development of the program so far really well.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Can't believe, that's 2 project  leading by Aerys( I mean bounty thread) which achieved hardcap. Perfect result!  Prior was Crypterium, let's see what will happen next with it)

Impressive results yes ! I'm following him on every project he advices now. I think Crypterium will be a monster in his own field too)
Activity: 672

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

According to the roadmap, a updated plan is to be published after the tokensale. Since the tokenale is now very successfully over, I'm waiting for this update. will hopefully arrive during the week.
The first profit-taking at the tokens can already be observed, but that was clear after this rocket-like start
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Any idea whether Titanium is going on exchanges and which ones. Probably they cant tell but at least are they doing negotiations already?

I think that they are working on it. I suppose that it will be on the major exchanges etc. We only have to wait and give the team support, and don't let them have haste.
Activity: 56
Any idea whether Titanium is going on exchanges and which ones. Probably they cant tell but at least are they doing negotiations already?
Activity: 36
I am interested to join this project for long term investment.

Will wait once this hit the exchanges.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
I was waiting for a project like this for a long time. Now im looking forward what they can do!
Activity: 189
A very amazing project. Moreover, we see a team of professionals who handle it. This must be a good project
Activity: 252
I think that this project has died with its token. reportedly the token has been distributed but there is no trade. hope dev and team are willing to open trade, for long-lasting results ...

There actually is trading going on, a little amount of 1.5 million USD is circulating over the past 24h, this will only increase obviously, as we are in the early phase since the release of the BAR tokens

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/titanium-blockchain/#markets
Activity: 11
I never received my bar it shows its received on titanium side but not in my myethwallet was send btc and I received my others what I send with eth
 not showing in my account the payment what I made with btc
12KXD5Jh4GWawJcoGonZGscKUwd8Hh7FCC
Price:
0.00833139 BTC
Payment Verification: Verified
please help
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Can't believe, that's 2 project  leading by Aerys( I mean bounty thread) which achieved hardcap. Perfect result!  Prior was Crypterium, let's see what will happen next with it)
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
Hope to see this coin on an official exchange announced by the team! Smiley
legendary
Those who did not have time to buy - do not worry. The price will fall for a while. So it was with all ICO.

It's far to be the case for all ICOs, projects with an ICO with a lot of hype  often do 1000% and never go back at ICO price
legendary
+500% in just 24h after the ICO ! Impressive, i can't even imagine what will happen once it's on Binance and HitBTC

Wow, that's an impressive post ICO result I would say. Congratulations to all holders!

And this is still so far from the real potential of Titanium when all the new exchanges and partnerships will be announced, this will be one of the top 30 projects of 2018
Jump to: