Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 106. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Too bad i missed the ICO.
I just read the whitepaper and must say i think this coin will bring something completely new to the eco system.
Desktop as a Service, Bring Your Own Cloud are truly unique ideas, great project keep the work up!
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Titanium sold out

hardcap reached

congratulations to investors

let's all enjoy a good ride together and hope that all that was planned will be fufilled

I see y'all doing great

Good to hear, let's hope it doesn't get dumped upon exchange listing which I don't think it will as the bonuses weren't too ridiculas in comparison to other projects

all great projects get dumped one way or the other when they hit exchanges especially the one received by the airdroppers(in most cases) but a great project will always do a strong come back when the weak hands are done dumping their tokens...

Lets see titanium standing the test of time

The strength of the ICO sale is mainly due to the fact that Titanium already has a working product... and it is only getting started as they expand internationally and there is more awareness of what they can offer.  The future is cloud computing. Titanium TBIS will be a big player. I have no doubt.  Good luck to everyone who managed to pick up some BARS during the ICO.  

I agree as the main thing which makes BARs more strong is that this is a Utility token and they have amazing products to introduce in near future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Hey, I got below one link on twitter TBIS group. Someone posted there about HTMLCOIN list on exchange. That's related our TBIS?. Could someone check it?

https://twitter.com/TBISINC/status/954650697840111617
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
great job ,I am the way ,the first day everyone was warned that it would be a huge Wink strong team ,excellent marketing ,now all we need is a top exchange
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Already selling on 2.8$ its a 100$ token i guess.

It is now $2.95 already worth on Coinmarketcap. Give the coin time, and it will be very high in the future I am sure of it. That is why I am going to hold my Bars.

Titanium token is worth to hold, dont sell early at this rate. Keep watching the progress of this project. I cant tell the future price of this token but I am expecting Titanium BARs to be one of the top crypto currency.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
ARE YOU KIDDING ME holy crap that price jump, i told everyone this one was going to skyrocket, no ICO that closes this fast and sells out doesn't end up getting bought up insanely afterwards i can easily see BAR going to 20-30$ a token, the fact is its a solid platform plan and the team behind it seems super excited which leads to exactly this a token going to the moon as soon as it starts trading! God i wish i had bought more from the start i always kick myself for missing the boat and ignoring my instincts

I don't do the regret thing... yea i believe in the power of instinct but i also believe in the "never too late to enter" keep this at the back of your mind that no matter the amount you buy now its not FOMO and can't be compared with the future price..

you could opt in now!
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Hello,

Titanium BAR Token (BAR)/ BTC & Titanium BAR Token (BAR)/ ETH markets were added.

https://tidex.com/exchange/bar/btc - BAR/BTC
https://tidex.com/exchange/bar/eth - BAR/ETH

+500% in just 24h after the ICO ! Impressive, i can't even imagine what will happen once it's on Binance and HitBTC

it did 72% already this morning on idex. just can't imagine what is gona happen when they decide to fully get listed on major exchanges. this is an already successful project. kudos to those who bought during the ico. they have made their profit already
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
+500% in just 24h after the ICO ! Impressive, i can't even imagine what will happen once it's on Binance and HitBTC
1ce
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
Will be more than 1000-3000 $ in the long term. If I understand the essence of the project correctly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Titanium sold out

hardcap reached

congratulations to investors

let's all enjoy a good ride together and hope that all that was planned will be fufilled

I see y'all doing great

Good to hear, let's hope it doesn't get dumped upon exchange listing which I don't think it will as the bonuses weren't too ridiculas in comparison to other projects

all great projects get dumped one way or the other when they hit exchanges especially the one received by the airdroppers(in most cases) but a great project will always do a strong come back when the weak hands are done dumping their tokens...

Lets see titanium standing the test of time

The strength of the ICO sale is mainly due to the fact that Titanium already has a working product... and it is only getting started as they expand internationally and there is more awareness of what they can offer.  The future is cloud computing. Titanium TBIS will be a big player. I have no doubt.  Good luck to everyone who managed to pick up some BARS during the ICO.  
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
Activity: 12
yes mate don't worry they're working on them right now, i got mine finally Cool
Super! Cheesy
Activity: 53
yes mate don't worry they're working on them right now, i got mine finally Cool
Activity: 12
Hello I've sent LTC to purchase BARs but in my dashboard the payment is still in pending. Is it normal?
Activity: 252
Wow the price jump is sick, didn't expect anything less from the team. Great job Titanium and good luck to all the holders out here.

Activity: 602
Merit: 279
Ah, too bad I missed this project. Wanted to participate in bounty campaign, but is was already full and when decided to buy a little bit - hardcap was reached. Lucky me  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Hello,

Titanium BAR Token (BAR)/ BTC & Titanium BAR Token (BAR)/ ETH markets were added.

Well that was fast is it just me or is BAR getting listed on exchanges faster than like any other token/coin lol, like seriously i've been in coin/icos that take 1+ month to get listed anywhere now BAR hits cap and is on 2 exchanges the next day thats like frigging amazing! This teams push for the market is great!
Activity: 521
Merit: 250

Hello,

Activity: 266
Merit: 107
Now trading at $3.34 it hit $4.21 earlier, a lot of demand for this coin, I think investors really believe in this project, everyone that has invested has made a lot of profit already!

This price will even go up higher in the long term. I mean, we just finished the ICO, the tokens are only listed on smaller exchanges and the tokens just got listed on CMC.
I agree i think this ico has a lot of potential and if you see the market then you can see that a lot of investors already try to buy this coin because it has potential.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Now trading at $3.34 it hit $4.21 earlier, a lot of demand for this coin, I think investors really believe in this project, everyone that has invested has made a lot of profit already!

This price will even go up higher in the long term. I mean, we just finished the ICO, the tokens are only listed on smaller exchanges and the tokens just got listed on CMC.
Jump to: