Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token] FarmaTrust TDE reached Hardcap - page 3. (Read 6419 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Hi friends!

FarmaTrust is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/FTT! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about FarmaTrust. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile and trends
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/FTT/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Modern-style website widget
You can add our awesome widget. URL: https://bitgur.com/widgets
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
No most definately not the intention, we do have a focus on making the online market more transparant, as most falsified product in the EU/US market are sold
No, we however are politically connected via our chairman, who is a member of the house of lords in the UK
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
FarmaTrust is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add FTT tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I was just reading that article, thanks for forwarding it.   From the Farma whitepaper, it seems the intent is to have pharmacuticals available online.  That is why I am asking about the intent to cut out the middleman, the pharmacy.
Are there any former US politicians involved in this project?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 119
"The epidemic has been described as a "uniquely American problem".[85][86] The structure of the US healthcare system, in which people not qualifying for government programs are required to obtain private insurance, favors prescribing drugs over expensive therapies"
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Hello, dear @whoeier!

I ask you to clarify the details of the airdrop. I got my FTT tokens for the bounty campaign. Should I do anything to get an April`2019 airdrop or just simply store my tokens in my wallet without moving? I saw the link to the some form in the bounty thread, but it, unfortunately, is already closed.

Thank you in advance for your reply!
Activity: 22
Been waiting for this to hit exchanges for 3 months since I couldn't by it during the ICO,  fomoed in and bought a small bag but had to stop myself from buying a bigger one. I like this project so I'll slowly put more in with time if it goes under my first buy in price.
Activity: 164
but hey what now... would this mean some companies get the service at no expense because they stacked up on FTT early on, while others have to pay for and spend ZOI structurally?
I don't think the late to the party pharma's are going to be liking that deal
Activity: 81
I don’t believe snapshot 1 has occurred yet.  It will occur at some point on the 15th August (today already for me).  No specific time has been announced.
Airdrop is 10% of snapshot 4 amount, assuming all rules are complied with.
Activity: 266
True my suggestion that some pharmas hog all the FTT and hodl it is purely theoretical, would sell if the price is right
that's not a revenue stream
that's like stating the ico was the only revenue stream for FarmaTrust
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I see that they have partnership with Tomochain. they going to swap to Tomochain blockchain when this will be lauched in Q4 this year?

There is no plan to swap, we remain an ETH token, yet we are doing several cross chain applications

What sence in tomochain partnership than? Tomochain building blockchain for ICO and applications like Ethereum, EOS.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I see that they have partnership with Tomochain. they going to swap to Tomochain blockchain when this will be lauched in Q4 this year?

There is no plan to swap, we remain an ETH token, yet we are doing several cross chain applications
Activity: 266
Well I'd be waiting for details before fomo
I mean, Cardano had discussions with Google about blockchain generally which resulted in a false partnership rumour. FTT/NHS partnership would be amazing (though unclear exactly how it will work) but let's see...
I will buy 1million ftt if true haha
Activity: 119
Sir, when will the FTT price match the ICO price, which is 0.05 $ one token, but now the price is 0.005 $ and when will it match the price that has been determined sir?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
An up-to-date idea, the Blockchain-based project system uses artificial intelligence and large data analysis to provide the pharmaceutical industry with services. I would like more blockade in everyday technologies, I hope such projects will contribute to this
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Do we know when the listing on Coinbene is going to happen?

We are resolving some issues and from that point on can announce the listing at Coinbene.
Activity: 36
Do we know when the listing on Coinbene is going to happen?
Activity: 29
I think that your project has an excellent application of blockchain technology. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: