Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 146. (Read 576774 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
One liner: Full kit orders will go out Monday/Tuesday...

Fedex track # received. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

What is your order #?  Guys please post the latest order # to receive tracking / ship.  TY Smiley

#14x
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

What is your order #?  Guys please post the latest order # to receive tracking / ship.  TY Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
My August kit just arrived at my door! Order #108.

I think I'm feeling a bit ill at work. Time to go home and rest up. Wink

Feel better man!

He'll be fine.  This kind of illness is easily - and almost instantly - cured by unboxing a recent Bitfury delivery. There's something very potent in those green styrofoam peanuts.  Just dig around in them for a minute, and you'll be good as new...

Yes, I'm feeling much better now. Those peanuts do the trick. Wink  It feels so good to hash again. I was starving for mining bitcoin ever since shutting my GPU's a few weeks ago.
cet
Activity: 100
With Bitminter, it does it automatically it seems... I haven't seen an option to manually change it like when I was on Slush's Pool.

I asked DrHaribo about this, he indicated that the value is set automatically and adjusts over time.

/cet
Got my kit up and running. Getting 24.895Gh/s after running for 30 minutes. I'm connected to the Bitminter pool.

http://imgur.com/AYlejh6

EDIT: After an hour, it's up to 25.29Gh/s. Smiley

What difficulty are you using?

With Bitminter, it does it automatically it seems... I haven't seen an option to manually change it like when I was on Slush's Pool.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
You don't absolutely have to, but it seems to work out better...
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Of course it did.  Watch it over the next hour.  Do you have all three of your pool entries pointed to BTCGuild with different worker numbers for each?

THANK YOU. I had no idea I had to create 3 separate workers. Getting 25ghs now.
Activity: 111
I just noticed my noncerate dropped to 0 for no reason.  I just restarted the miner and it's running again.  I've only had it running for about 2 days...  does it mean it's not stable?
I noticed that the performance seems to degrade over time.

I added the following line to /etc/crontab on the raspberry pi unit:
*/15 * * * * root /opt/bitfury/start-miner.sh

This restarts the miner software every 15 minutes. Since then the performance is rather stable. Probably some of the chips get stuck and need to be re-initialized once in a while?

Possibly.  My hash rate has dropped back to 0 again.  Tried stop/start miner but no luck.  I'm going to reboot the rpi and see what happens.

EDIT:

There is something screwd up here:

root@bitfury:/opt/bitfury# ./start-miner-console.sh
INIT: 0 chips detected
./start-miner-console.sh: line 1:  6087 Floating point exception/opt/bitfury/chainminer/miner
root@bitfury:/opt/bitfury#

Activity: 102
I'm giving the forum about 5 minutes every 4 hours this weekend.  My family hasn't seen me for weeks and my wife would like me to be around a little bit while I'm home.

One liner: Full kit orders will go out Monday/Tuesday.  Starters will not go out because we ran out of M-boards.  There was a delay two weeks ago at the factory (ran out of connectors) that we are now feeling at this end.  I will compensate starter kit buyers with equivalent coin for this delay.  More details to follow.  Your starter kits begin mining for you tonight...

This is why i have no problem dumping my hard earning money into your store. Awesome customer support dave, thanks!
Activity: 92
Was floating at around 200 gh/s but am constantly at 80 now.  Seems a good restart fixed it back up to speed now.  
Got my kit up and running. Getting 24.895Gh/s after running for 30 minutes. I'm connected to the Bitminter pool.

What difficulty are you using?
Of course it did.  Watch it over the next hour.  Do you have all three of your pool entries pointed to BTCGuild with different worker numbers for each?

My estimated average speed over the past 45mns is 4.5 Ghs....

Different worker numbers? I should be setting up 3 separate workers?

donator
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I just noticed my noncerate dropped to 0 for no reason.  I just restarted the miner and it's running again.  I've only had it running for about 2 days...  does it mean it's not stable?
I noticed that the performance seems to degrade over time.

I added the following line to /etc/crontab on the raspberry pi unit:
*/15 * * * * root /opt/bitfury/start-miner.sh

This restarts the miner software every 15 minutes. Since then the performance is rather stable. Probably some of the chips get stuck and need to be re-initialized once in a while?
Of course it did.  Watch it over the next hour.  Do you have all three of your pool entries pointed to BTCGuild with different worker numbers for each?
Hash rate in Gh/s / 1.6, then rounded down to nearest power of two.   For one h-board = 8.  The warning is for a full kit, I think...

This dropped my Gh/s down to 9...

Also, my accepted is at 99.5+ %
My August kit just arrived at my door! Order #108.

I think I'm feeling a bit ill at work. Time to go home and rest up. Wink

Feel better man!

He'll be fine.  This kind of illness is easily - and almost instantly - cured by unboxing a recent Bitfury delivery. There's something very potent in those green styrofoam peanuts.  Just dig around in them for a minute, and you'll be good as new...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Free World

I'm giving the forum about 5 minutes every 4 hours this weekend.  My family hasn't seen me for weeks and my wife would like me to be around a little bit while I'm home.

One liner: Full kit orders will go out Monday/Tuesday.  Starters will not go out because we ran out of M-boards.  There was a delay two weeks ago at the factory (ran out of connectors) that we are now feeling at this end.  I will compensate starter kit buyers with equivalent coin for this delay.  More details to follow.  Your starter kits begin mining for you tonight...

It is time to hire a little buzzdave to do 50% of your work or maybe 100% of your work so you can expand a little further...

Keep up the competition guys! ALWAYS MEET THE GOAL/DEADLINE... It is the only thing that is important in this field as of right now...

Activity: 111
I just noticed my noncerate dropped to 0 for no reason.  I just restarted the miner and it's running again.  I've only had it running for about 2 days...  does it mean it's not stable?

I would also like to add that this happened when I started noticing my slush Mhash showing a much slower rater than my noncerate.  Noncerate was ~25, slush showed ~11

Jump to: