Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 148. (Read 576774 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

The crew and I took a well needed weekend off - we've all been working non stop for 3 weeks straight.  Back to it Monday...

Please don't be offended by this, but I still have an august order for a starter kit #13X that hasn't budged. I REALLY hoped that it would be tested, packed, and shipped (or at least by the door to ship) by the end of the weekend.

Its going to be September 9th at the earliest when my unit ships, which is nearly 2 weeks later than hoped in the 'by the end of august' shipping estimates. This is tremendously faster than BFL has/will manage, but slightly disspointing as every day that goes by is a significant reduction of its lifetime income.

Many thanks for your work so far, and I am sure that a lot of other orders >#100 feel the same way, particularly if the remaining units are "testing" all weekend long into the 100TH pool

+1. I share the same opinion. I have 2 orders in raneg #13x and #14x

@Dave : From your posts today, we see that you are reading our posts but refraining from posting the status about the shipment.
I agree that you guys have been tired and we completely understand that you and your team have a personal life as well.

But a single line update on what is going on with the rest of the orders with Aug delivery would have been appreciated. Last we know is that some of the orders upto ~ # 100 were shipped on Wednesday. In your earlier posts, you mentioned that some of them are stuck in customs and other on the way.

Atleast let us know what orders (if any) were shipped on Thursday and Friday and when can we expect our orders to be shipped.
I seriously hoped that atleast my order status would change to "Ready to be shipped" by weekend but that never happened.

No offense but you have shown exceptional customer service in the past as compared to any other ASIC company. But please keep us updated. I don't mind if it is late by another day but atleast keep us posted about it.

I'm giving the forum about 5 minutes every 4 hours this weekend.  My family hasn't seen me for weeks and my wife would like me to be around a little bit while I'm home.

One liner: Full kit orders will go out Monday/Tuesday.  Starters will not go out because we ran out of M-boards.  There was a delay two weeks ago at the factory (ran out of connectors) that we are now feeling at this end.  I will compensate starter kit buyers with equivalent coin for this delay.  More details to follow.  Your starter kits begin mining for you tonight...

Hmm, do I smell some H-Boards sitting around not being used? *sniff*  *sniff* 
My 2 cards are feeling lonely all of a sudden.. lol
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Megabigpower is raising the bar again on the competition. Keep up the good work Dave!
vip
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
We ran short of M-boards due to the factory shortage of parts I mentioned.  I had hoped they would pick up the slack in production, but the break in production was felt last week when the shipment finally arrived from AK customs with no M-boards.  According to tracking, we only expect 12 tomorrow.  Every starter kit we send out takes 16 slots from the mine.  We have 54 starters left to ship.

A cost analysis shows that we would lose over 20TH if we ship out of the mine - taking over 800 cards out of the picture, which does not work well from a financial perspective.

The solution is to dedicate four rigs to a separate mining account and then send each customer their share of the coin once we ship.  Of course the customer will not pay a hosting fee or their share of power.  I have already repointed the hashpower to this dedicated account: https://www.btcguild.com/api.php?api_key=23fcc6a0f8292fe394b1706da8c0d304.  

As soon as we ship these units, we will distribute the coin accordingly.  Thanks for your patience on this - please look for an email requesting your payment address before you send it to us.

Best,
Dave

Activity: 434
Do you think any of the other shipping ASIC vendors (friedcat, yifu or bfl) would match that if they were (60-360 days) late ?!

(YES, NO, NO)

It would appear that miners now have a second reliable vendor to choose from. Thanks Dave, keep up the great work.
Activity: 692
I'm giving the forum about 5 minutes every 4 hours this weekend.  My family hasn't seen me for weeks and my wife would like me to be around a little bit while I'm home.

One liner: Full kit orders will go out Monday/Tuesday.  Starters will not go out because we ran out of M-boards.  There was a delay two weeks ago at the factory (ran out of connectors) that we are now feeling at this end.  I will compensate starter kit buyers with equivalent coin for this delay.  More details to follow.  Your starter kits begin mining for you tonight...

All this talk about compensation.  Yes I appreciate 19K is alot of money, but I trust that Dave will look after us and treat everyone fairly.
If you starter kit is going to be further delayed than Monday, they will start mining for you tonight !
Do you think any of the other shipping ASIC vendors (friedcat, yifu or bfl) would match that if they were (60-360 days) late ?!
@Dave, I have an October order with you, if you're busy I would be delighted for you to not ship to me and mine for me instead !
Activity: 518
BTC < > INR & USD

I'm giving the forum about 5 minutes every 4 hours this weekend.  My family hasn't seen me for weeks and my wife would like me to be around a little bit while I'm home.

One liner: Full kit orders will go out Monday/Tuesday.  Starters will not go out because we ran out of M-boards.  There was a delay two weeks ago at the factory (ran out of connectors) that we are now feeling at this end.  I will compensate starter kit buyers with equivalent coin for this delay.  More details to follow.  Your starter kits begin mining for you tonight...

@Dave - I appreciate your time and thank you very much for updating the status. Am more than satisfied with the compensation being offered for starter kits. I have several of them lined up for august delivery so i was kind of worried.

Hope you can elaborate more on this tomorrow about when we can expect the starter kits to be shipped out and will they be coming with v1 M-Boards or v 2.0 boards.

Looking forward to hearing from you in this regards.
Thanks and hope you had a great weekend.!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Sounds like August orders are not completely shipped out yet?  What % of August orders have not been shipped?

I see Dave has mentioned compensation - what kind of compensation is being provided?

I have been considering placing an October order but looks like a reasonable timeframe to expect delivery would be Nov/Dec, would this be accurate?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
I have a spare brand new M-board + rB-Pi + PCI-E power cables that I do not need. Would want to exchange for a working 25GH/s H-Board. USA only. Anyone interested?

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

Appreciated very much. I will hold tight on hardware.

If this is true then I am more than satisfied with the decision. I hope tomorrow you can elaborate, because I can accept a delayed shipment if 'compensated for lost income'. A timeframe would be greatly appreciated alongside the update

Smiley
Activity: 55

Appreciated very much. I will hold tight on hardware.
vip
Activity: 472

The crew and I took a well needed weekend off - we've all been working non stop for 3 weeks straight.  Back to it Monday...

Please don't be offended by this, but I still have an august order for a starter kit #13X that hasn't budged. I REALLY hoped that it would be tested, packed, and shipped (or at least by the door to ship) by the end of the weekend.

Its going to be September 9th at the earliest when my unit ships, which is nearly 2 weeks later than hoped in the 'by the end of august' shipping estimates. This is tremendously faster than BFL has/will manage, but slightly disspointing as every day that goes by is a significant reduction of its lifetime income.

Many thanks for your work so far, and I am sure that a lot of other orders >#100 feel the same way, particularly if the remaining units are "testing" all weekend long into the 100TH pool

@Dave : From your posts today, we see that you are reading our posts but refraining from posting the status about the shipment.
I agree that you guys have been tired and we completely understand that you and your team have a personal life as well.

But a single line update on what is going on with the rest of the orders with Aug delivery would have been appreciated. Last we know is that some of the orders upto ~ # 100 were shipped on Wednesday. In your earlier posts, you mentioned that some of them are stuck in customs and other on the way.

Atleast let us know what orders (if any) were shipped on Thursday and Friday and when can we expect our orders to be shipped.
I seriously hoped that atleast my order status would change to "Ready to be shipped" by weekend but that never happened.

No offense but you have shown exceptional customer service in the past as compared to any other ASIC company. But please keep us updated. I don't mind if it is late by another day but atleast keep us posted about it.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Sorry I was sarcastically stating a high percentage but the message was lost in the text.  If you buy a 400 g/h unit for 8 grand all the calculators I used say you should make 8 grand in August (don't know what day you got it, lets say august first) and 6 grand in september, 4 grand in october and 2 grand in november.  Now you've already made 150% profit and the setup will run at whatever the future holds for miners, possible making 1k a month when it levels out.  

If you buy in october you will already be down 10,000 worth of mining, it seems to me atleast.  I put an order in, and want to run it anways in hopes that the price increase of coins in the future will offset future higher difficulties and believe will stay profitable for awhile.  I'm just a newb here guys don't take it so personal!

Sorry for my sarcasm Poostang. The August 400GH/s kit was US $19,000 and not delivered until they said they would, end of Aug to get out the door. Early Sept in my case to get to my house. So all sarcasm aside. Facts $19,000 400GH/s Call it Sept 1 for cheating purposes and run those numbers.

Have you seen this spreadsheet?  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/google-doc-with-exponential-fit-lead-time-and-linear-rate-target-236050

It has been updated a number of times since the original post date. When I ordered my 400GH kit on July 8th, it predicted a diff of 50 mil for late Aug/early Sept, and a total BTC ROI of 378 BTC for 12 months. Sounds great right?

What a difference 2 months makes. The exponential function has become, more exponential. The diff is 86 mil now. One year prediction now 108 BTC for 400GH delivering this week.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

+3 nuff said.  Close to $300 a day is a lot by anyone's standards.

+4.

My starter kit order and full kit order were 4 hrs apart on July 8th. Starter arrived friday and is working great. Full kit not shipped.
Activity: 336
Sorry I was sarcastically stating a high percentage but the message was lost in the text.  If you buy a 400 g/h unit for 8 grand all the calculators I used say you should make 8 grand in August (don't know what day you got it, lets say august first) and 6 grand in september, 4 grand in october and 2 grand in november.  Now you've already made 150% profit and the setup will run at whatever the future holds for miners, possible making 1k a month when it levels out.  

If you buy in october you will already be down 10,000 worth of mining, it seems to me atleast.  I put an order in, and want to run it anways in hopes that the price increase of coins in the future will offset future higher difficulties and believe will stay profitable for awhile.  I'm just a newb here guys don't take it so personal!

Sorry for my sarcasm Poostang. The August 400GH/s kit was US $19,000 and not delivered until they said they would, end of Aug to get out the door. Early Sept in my case to get to my house. So all sarcasm aside. Facts $19,000 400GH/s Call it Sept 1 for cheating purposes and run those numbers.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

+3 nuff said.  Close to $300 a day is a lot by anyone's standards.
Activity: 518
BTC < > INR & USD

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

The crew and I took a well needed weekend off - we've all been working non stop for 3 weeks straight.  Back to it Monday...

Activity: 13
august prices were a lot higher than october prices anyway, did you concider that? august starterkit = 1000 EUR without vat here, I think it was around 15k EUR or so? One within europe would pay anouther ~20% vat on top of that. Just sayin

No didn't consider that.
Activity: 525
..yeah

august prices were a lot higher than october prices anyway, did you concider that? august starterkit = 1000 EUR without vat here, I think it was around 15k EUR or so? One within europe would pay anouther ~20% vat on top of that. Just sayin
Jump to: