Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 150. (Read 576774 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
 800 GH/s in October, here I come !

Thanks Dave, Punin, Bitfury, cscape, and everyone else involved with realizing this project. Very exciting times !
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hey Dave!!! Have you considered accepting Personal Checks that are Snail Mailed? Sometimes Old School works. Wink

I would do this as well. Or cashiers check either way.

Hell, if I can do checks, I can do bank Xtfer. Now that I have full trust in bitfury I will probably just do that.

Regards,
Hey Dave!!! Have you considered accepting Personal Checks that are Snail Mailed? Sometimes Old School works. Wink

I would do this as well. Or cashiers check either way.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501

I believe you are correct. Dave warned us before the Aug shipments went out not to update the chain miner, and to ignore stuff we may read on the EU thread about overclock etc.. I can tell from you posts you got to play. You are not a newb throwing your money at a printing press and have some electronic experience as I do.  I love to tweek my stuff and from your post can tell you do to. I have had no problems so I really got no hands on tweaking, I have only got read and learn because the damn thing started right up and has been hashing steadily @ 26 to high 28 for a couple days now. LOL
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Looks like all OCT h-boards are gone now. Glad I ordered more earlier.

Maybe because of demand they can direct more of them towards Dave. Smiley

I got more H-boards to sell in October!

Dave,
where are you on the balance of Aug Deliveries?
Will you be replacing the v1 M boards with the v2 M boards?

BUMP!
I would like an answer to my question.

I think the mining software for the boards are different. I saw two chain miner versions in the sdcard, one for each version of m board.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

C'mon Dave, get the CC situation straightened out.  It's been over a month.  You're losing a lot of sales!  I'm up for 4 more H Boards if I can use a CC.
The crew and I took a well needed weekend off - we've all been working non stop for 3 weeks straight.  Back to it Monday...

Can you update us on when we can expect our remaining August orders to ship? Do you have stock and are just taking the weekend or are there no boards left on site?

Agreed, some of us are still itching for info.  I may like punin's approach better.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

C'mon Dave, get the CC situation straightened out.  It's been over a month.  You're losing a lot of sales!  I'm up for 4 more H Boards if I can use a CC.
The crew and I took a well needed weekend off - we've all been working non stop for 3 weeks straight.  Back to it Monday...

Can you update us on when we can expect our remaining August orders to ship? Do you have stock and are just taking the weekend or are there no boards left on site?
Activity: 692
Merit: 500
I placed my order a few months ago for October shipping, paid through the recommended SquareUp portal, then had the charge reverse by SquareUp (leaving me 2% forex out of pocket)

Still waiting to pay, but I know Dave has far bigger things to worry about for now.

Take it up with the banks...they are the ones that are blocking us.

Activity: 988

C'mon Dave, get the CC situation straightened out.  It's been over a month.  You're losing a lot of sales!  I'm up for 4 more H Boards if I can use a CC.

The crew and I took a well needed weekend off - we've all been working non stop for 3 weeks straight.  Back to it Monday...

So all is well and all August Delivery orders have shipped?
Activity: 988

Dave,
where are you on the balance of Aug Deliveries?
Will you be replacing the v1 M boards with the v2 M boards?

BUMP!
I would like an answer to my question.
vip
Activity: 472

Take it up with the banks...they are the ones that are blocking us.

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
I've bought 8 without it working.  You enter payment type as bank draft, then add a note that you want to pay via CC.  Your order is reserved and holds its place in line, and they'll get back to you about paying with your CC when they get it straightened out.  What's the problem with that?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Well now, that's just plain silly. Share submission difficulty is not an integer value, why do they try to make it one?
Powers of two are a little easier to work with, and there's no disadvantage, so why not ?

OK. I can't see why powers of two would be easier to work with, but then I don't write pool software Smiley

I apologise to all for the OT.
Activity: 251
Well now, that's just plain silly. Share submission difficulty is not an integer value, why do they try to make it one?
Powers of two are a little easier to work with, and there's no disadvantage, so why not ?
donator
Poor impulse control.
Why round down? Why not just leave at, say, ghps/1.6 (as per ckolivas' post)?
Because most pools work in powers of two.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

BTW, congrats on all your success with this project. Really looking forward to taking delivery of your handy-work in October.

Cheers !
Activity: 251
donator
Poor impulse control.
Round down to nearest power of 2  = 2,4,8,16,32,64,128, ...

Jump to: