Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 152. (Read 576774 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Yes - there are still 211 full kits available at $8K each.   If Dave was really wanting to drive sales, he'd convert some of the full rig hashing cards over to singles.  It's easier to spring for $500 than it is to spring for $8,000   Smiley

Fuck me... I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on a second 400GH/s rig... Don't see anything else as being a reasonable purchase this year.

I'm thinking the same way you are and it hurts. LOL, I'm such a tightwad.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
 I dont think KNC will ship out miners at end of Sept. and no way for KNC to ship out with no asic chip yet.

Wrong thread.  Take it to the KNCMiner thread and join eve and the other "where are the chips" trolls there, please.
Activity: 336
Looks like all OCT h-boards are gone now. Glad I ordered more earlier.

Maybe because of demand they can direct more of them towards Dave. Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Fuck me... I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger on a second 400GH/s rig... Don't see anything else as being a reasonable purchase this year.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Do it!
Activity: 420
  I dont think KNC will ship out miners at end of Sept. and no way for KNC to ship out with no asic chip yet.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Yes - there are still 211 full kits available at $8K each.   If Dave was really wanting to drive sales, he'd convert some of the full rig hashing cards over to singles.  It's easier to spring for $500 than it is to spring for $8,000   Smiley

Okay cool, really excite.  I added the order when it was at 9 so it should be 1 left o.O.

If they sell out will the full kits still be available?

You might want to check your order, there are still 9 left...

Yes - there are still 211 full kits available at $8K each.   If Dave was really wanting to drive sales, he'd convert some of the full rig hashing cards over to singles.  It's easier to spring for $500 than it is to spring for $8,000   Smiley
Okay cool, really excite.  I added the order when it was at 9 so it should be 1 left o.O.  *EDIT* Didn't press confirm LOL.

If they sell out will the full kits still be available?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Okay I added my order, I had ordered a starter kit but added another 8 hashing cards.  So even though I havn't paid yet they will hold the cards for me?

Yes. They are working to make cc payments possible, but you will be contacted via email when payment is due.

Edit: Ninja'd.
Okay I added my order, I had ordered a starter kit but added another 8 hashing cards.  So even though I havn't paid yet they will hold the cards for me?

yes, if you entered bank draft as the payment method and added the pay with CC note to it.

only 9 hashing cards left for October delivery....
Okay I added my order, I had ordered a starter kit but added another 8 hashing cards.  So even though I havn't paid yet they will hold the cards for me?
Activity: 70
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, no response can't do online transaction because I have a credit card!!!

Place the order with wire transfer and put "pay with cc" in the comments.
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, no response can't do online transaction because I have a credit card!!!
Make that 15...
Activity: 106
I guess MBP is really busy, I'm trying to get through to make an order for October.  Anyone trying to do the same?

Better hurry - there are only 35 October hashing cards left...

34 Smiley

and down to 16...
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
I guess MBP is really busy, I'm trying to get through to make an order for October.  Anyone trying to do the same?

Better hurry - there are only 35 October hashing cards left...

34 Smiley
I guess MBP is really busy, I'm trying to get through to make an order for October.  Anyone trying to do the same?

Better hurry - there are only 36 35 October hashing cards left...
Activity: 106
My starter kit (order #89) is sitting at a FedEx sorting facility 10 minutes away from me. I'm too impatient to wait until Monday night when I know it is that close...  Undecided

I put in a request to hold at a location that is open 24 hours. Here's to hoping they move it there and have it ready for me by the end of today.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
So have all August orders been shipped? Or what % have not been shipped?

If we order for October now, what is the likely date we have the unit in hand?
up to order ~98 have shipped. No news from anyone higher than that (#13X still 'CC paid')

My order #11x was delivered today (fedex overnight). Unfortunately it was shipped to my billing address instead of my shipping address so I won't have it in hand for nearly a week Sad

Ha, same thing happened to me. Fortunately I only had to drive 2 hours to get my stuff.
Jump to: