Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 159. (Read 576774 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
My power supply will not turn on and power the m-board and h-cards. It stays in standby...Any ideas?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
There is only one version of h-board.  Note that it is working with both the V1 boards here in the US and the V2 main boards in Europe.  When Dave sends out replacement V2 main boards, you'll need to change/update the Rasp-Pi software and populate the boards in a different order.  Other than that, the h-boards work the same with either version of m-board.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
Only the m-board size differs slightly.  The plug-in connectors are the same on both.  The h-boards fit either main board.

They might fit, but would they work properly?
Only the m-board size differs slightly.  The plug-in connectors are the same on both.  The h-boards fit either main board, but need to be populated differently on the V2 main board.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
Just a question for Dave:

The M-cards being shipped now are v1.0 as in this pic

https://megabigpower.com/images/02-M-CARD.gif

right?

If I order more H-cards with October delivery, they will be v2?, would they fit v1.0 M-cards?

I ordered two August Starter Kits, but I'm not sure if the H-cards cards I ordered for October delivery would fit my August M-cards.

Dave, can you clarify?

Thanks,
af_newbie
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Anything wrong with H-Cards marked with green sticker?
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
I have a tracking number for order 97.
order number 116 looks like it's still in 'paid' status.  I think 116 is the last august regular order. There are probably a few august refund orders after it.

/cet

I'm in the 130s for an August order and am still sitting at paid.
I bought the last starter kit for Aug and it's in the 2xx range - still showing as paid
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
order number 116 looks like it's still in 'paid' status.  I think 116 is the last august regular order. There are probably a few august refund orders after it.

/cet

I'm in the 130s for an August order and am still sitting at paid.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

/cet

There are 14x regular August orders.
cet
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

/cet
Activity: 490
I'm still "ready to ship".  Shocked Darn you high priority people. Sad

I gots a trackin' number!!!! Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
My was 44, I never hid it.
They did use my UPS account to ship it Overnight AM delivery.
Activity: 518
BTC < > INR & USD
25k kit rolling at 34Gh/s Smiley, goes to 39Gh/s also... hmmm.. time will tell.

nice you got 2 Hboards for one 25Gh/s starter kit.

First one does 23 and 2nd one does 13.

I think it's awesome what Dave did. This for sure will bring more customers to his store.

Dave seems to do good business and he has actually been pretty helpful.  If I get my expedited shipping orders in a timely manner I'll definitely be doing more business.  On another topic...guys Post your Order #s!! Smiley

Very Respectfully,

Greater

+1 Now that you have received the orders. There is no harm in posting the order numbers.
Or atleast post numbers with last digits masked.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I think it's awesome what Dave did. This for sure will bring more customers to his store.

Dave seems to do good business and he has actually been pretty helpful.  If I get my expedited shipping orders in a timely manner I'll definitely be doing more business.  On another topic...guys Post your Order #s!! Smiley

Very Respectfully,

Greater
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Wish me luck if I will get 2 Hboards same like you for my one 25Gh/s starter kit ordered.
Activity: 826
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
My order #10X is now "Ready to Ship"! Woo!
Jump to: