Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 158. (Read 576774 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
How long on your Bitfury admin page does it take for your hashrate to update? It is still at 0 GH/s, but chips are hot and the rPi states its mining...
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Aww usps went to deliver but I was at work.  Went to post office to pick up but truck did not get back yet.  sigh... guess I won't be able to set it up tonight Sad

I would camp there until it arrived, and go to the desk every 20-30 minutes to ask "Is my package here yet?"
Activity: 111
Aww usps went to deliver but I was at work.  Went to post office to pick up but truck did not get back yet.  sigh... guess I won't be able to set it up tonight Sad
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
PSU ISSUE FIXED...now this...

Hey guys - I just got word that we sent out your rPi's configured with a weird gateway IP.  This is going to make it hard for your rigs to reach the outside world.

To fix this you'll need to connect direct to your rPi.  Either use keyboard/monitor, or use ssh to connect to it 192.168.1.249 (unless you changed IP).

Code:
sudo nano /etc/network/interfaces

use arrow keys to get down to

Code:
gateway 192.168.1.3

change this to
Code:
gateway 192.168.1.1
...or whatever your gateway IP is.

type
Code:
ctrl-X[enter]
Yes[enter]

reboot the rPi

Sorry for the trouble!

We're putting it on a public IP, and after setting the parameters in /etc/networking/interfaces, we get no IP address showing up when doing an ifconfig.  The address, netmask, and gateway are all correct in the file.  Is there ANYTHING that we can look at to see why the networking service isn't configuring the interface?

Any ideas?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
I have a tracking number for order 97.
order number 116 looks like it's still in 'paid' status.  I think 116 is the last august regular order. There are probably a few august refund orders after it.

/cet

I'm in the 130s for an August order and am still sitting at paid.
I bought the last starter kit for Aug and it's in the 2xx range - still showing as paid

I'm not sure how that's possible unless the order numbers aren't consecutive for some reason.  My October order from 7/11 (paid on 7/11 as well) is 19x.  Sure wish I had made the August order cutoff.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Mine shows as delivered!!!

Edit:  Even while USPS showed delivery to another state... it was in fact delivered correctly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Glad I ordered two starter kits. 

One of the two M-boards doesn't work.  No obvious solder bridges but lots of cold solder joints visible on the connector pins.  No juice to the RasPi.   The other M-board at least powers up the RasPi, so I'll use it.
Activity: 87
Got my tracking number for order #10X.. Arriving Monday. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Anything wrong with H-Cards marked with green sticker?

I thought the green and red stickers are for orientation purposes on the M Board..  IE green sticker towards green sticker on the M board.  I had a red sticker on the back.
The Green sticker was on the side with the chips, the red sticker on the "bare" side of the H Board.

Activity: 102
or pickup a $3 PSU tester... also dont't rely on colors rely on the pin out unless you want to find out what a cheap PSU looks like blown up... Remember you're messing with electricity when doing this and use common sense.

Have you come across a PSU that did not use green for the PSON signal? Would be good to know.

some cheapo's i've had were mis-colored, yes i hope you're using quality equipment but just a word of warning against assumptions on the color always being right.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
or pickup a $3 PSU tester... also dont't rely on colors rely on the pin out unless you want to find out what a cheap PSU looks like blown up... Remember you're messing with electricity when doing this and use common sense.

Have you come across a PSU that did not use green for the PSON signal? Would be good to know.
Activity: 102

Activity: 631
Merit: 500
just got my order in the mail.

I think one of my m-boards is giving me SPI errors... Sad
legendary
1740 blocks to go. Come on Dave!  Grin
Activity: 420
 I just missed that dann Fedex express guy and I will go there to pick it up after 7:00pm.   I didnt know that ship out so fast order # x6x.
Activity: 466
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
There is only one version of h-board.  Note that it is working with both the V1 boards here in the US and the V2 main boards in Europe.  When Dave sends out replacement V2 main boards, you'll need to change/update the Rasp-Pi software and populate the boards in a different order.  Other than that, the h-boards work the same with either version of m-board.

I see. Makes sense.  I thought there will be a different version of H-card for v2 M-card.  My bad.
legendary
Did you jumper the green and black wires on the 24pin ATX connector?

EDIT: Ninja'd
Activity: 910
Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com
My power supply will not turn on and power the m-board and h-cards. It stays in standby...Any ideas?
Paperclip in use ?

Green wire to black wire, any black. Needs to be in place always for the psu to run without being connected to a motherboard.
Jump to: