Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 162. (Read 576774 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Any change you will blow out some H-cards that can be reworked, (Hot Air reflow). No support from megabigpower included of course. Call it a, you takes your chances auction. You bought it you own it. for the right price *Interested*..
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Everything marked ready to ship is out the door by now - so for you guys, we owe you tracking numbers...trying to get those sent tonight!

Quite reassuring, glad to hear it Dave. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to keep us up to date on these forums. It seems as though everyone starts to get anxious as soon as we go 24 hours without an update.
Activity: 408
#13X still sitting at CC paid, i will be a little dissapointed if it doesnt update tonight. Punin shipped pretty much every single on of his orders within 2 days, and dave has had the entire set of m and h boards since friday

Dave decided to match the card to the orders so that he uses least number of cards to fullfill orders.
Imagine 1000 cards on the table, sort out which ones are 25GH+, 20-25, 15-20, 10-15 etc.  That takes time (and money).

Punin decided to KISS.  2 cards per m board, boom, go. Next.

I like Punin's approach way more. He doesn't nickel and dime with today's mining difficulty and I feel pretty good about my soldering skills in case of board issues. Cheesy

Yeah - but no way am I signing up to teach all the other customers how to troubleshoot these rigs.  

I agree. Good call, Dave! I'd probably do the same on your shoes. You'd get a lot of calls/emails otherwise.  I'm pretty sure on the quality side you have the edge for sure! Cheesy
vip
Activity: 472
#13X still sitting at CC paid, i will be a little dissapointed if it doesnt update tonight. Punin shipped pretty much every single on of his orders within 2 days, and dave has had the entire set of m and h boards since friday

Dave decided to match the card to the orders so that he uses least number of cards to fullfill orders.
Imagine 1000 cards on the table, sort out which ones are 25GH+, 20-25, 15-20, 10-15 etc.  That takes time (and money).

Punin decided to KISS.  2 cards per m board, boom, go. Next.

I like Punin's approach way more. He doesn't nickel and dime with today's mining difficulty and I feel pretty good about my soldering skills in case of board issues. Cheesy

Yeah - but no way am I signing up to teach all the other customers how to troubleshoot these rigs. 
vip
Everything marked ready to ship is out the door by now - so for you guys, we owe you tracking numbers...trying to get those sent tonight!

Imagine 1000 cards on the table, sort out which ones are 25GH+, 20-25, 15-20, 10-15 etc.  That takes time (and money).

Punin decided to KISS.  2 cards per m board, boom, go. Next.

I like Punin's approach way more. He doesn't nickel and dime as much with today's mining difficulty and I feel pretty good about my soldering skills in case of board issues. Cheesy
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Looking good, Glad to see lots of units shipping  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mining for the hell of it.
We need pictures or it never happened.
vip
I'm pushing my people pretty hard here. I'm not sitting at the computer reading the forum as much as working over the racks and racks of cards we are testing.  Please understand that for every rig we load with 10 - 12 H-boards, at least half of those rigs won't work out of the box.  This is due to cards that need to be pulled out and replaced with known good ones.  Its a long process, but it insures that you don't get a rig that you have to spend hours troubleshooting.  We want you to plug in, turn on and be hashing at the advertised rate immediately.

If your order was marked Ready To Ship, it means just that - its ready.  That doesn't mean it shipped yet.  We are trying to tighten up the time it takes to send you the tracking numbers, but honestly its dependent on me to integrate a shipping module.  I can spend time doing that, or I can ship orders and your tracking number will follow up a bit later.

Don't forget that Dave might be reviewing/testing boards probably more thoroughly than Punin.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468

Imagine 1000 cards on the table, sort out which ones are 25GH+, 20-25, 15-20, 10-15 etc.  That takes time (and money).

Punin decided to KISS.  2 cards per m board, boom, go. Next.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

However hopefully most orders will not have the sensitive settings and setup that some have reported needing to be done to get best performance.

Way TMI, but I am very happy for you...and your carpet. Condolences to your pants.

LOL +1
Activity: 434
Way TMI, but I am very happy for you...and your carpet. Condolences to your pants.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Dave Order #209

It was one of the few August 400GH units that went back up for sale around the 12th order position. Also got the expedited shipping. It says BTC paid, but then says processing and lists bank transfer info and says it won't ship until it is paid. Just making sure everything is okay with my order...Emailed from the website form, didn't know if this would be better.

Thanks

Got the email... Thank God I'm wearing pants, or I would have shit on my carpet..

Thank you Dave and Bitfury/MegaBigPower/C-scape/punin/other staff and dev's.
Activity: 420
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Yay, # 44 shipped!
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
jspielberg is a sad monkey
#4X where x << 3 still "Ready to ship"
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Just got a tracking number.  Delivery tomorrow before noon. Grin
I had them ship with my FedEx account.
I think they are shipping but delayed in getting tracking numbers out.  I just got my number and the miner is already out of WA and on it's way.  Probably picked up/dropped off early today.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Humph.  Order 76 and 78 still just "ready to ship"....

Order #89 still "ready to ship" as well. Are all of those that are now shipping people who paid for express? I chose not to upgrade.
Jump to: