Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 157. (Read 576774 times)

Activity: 576
Merit: 500
Not defending the US Postal Service by any means, but Express Mail (their overnight option) is actually subbed out to FedEx - and has never let me down.   The starter kits you sent me were Express Mailed (and I know their light weight were less than $100 to ship) and arrived by noon time next day - Washington State to Massachusetts -     'Priority Mail' / 2 day usps mail, on the other hand, is subject to the normal post office slowness and has no guarantee associated with it ... more of a 'best effort' service on their part

Yeah you are correct about the not guaranteed part Sad I almost called them yesterday, but then read that it says not to contact customer service until 5 or more days. My item shipped out last Saturday and is finally going to arrive sometime today.

Code:
MAIL CLASS	         DELIVERY STANDARD	              CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER:
First-Class Mail®          2 - 3 days (not guaranteed)        5 or more Days from the date of mailing
Priority Mail®          1, 2, or 3 days (not guaranteed) 5 or more Days from the date of mailing

Either way, it is pretty shitty of them to label it as "Priority Mail 2-Day" with a Scheduled Delivery Day: September 3, 2013 on the tracking and yet it doesn't arrive until the 6th. Especially when a signature is required. I am just lucky my roommate is home during the daytime.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
We are pretty unhappy with the USPS (supposedly) 2 day delivery.  Admittedly there was a holiday, but we saw a package that left here on Saturday take 5 damn days to reach Ohio.  This is totally bullshit - we dropped the idea of using USPS.  Everything is shipping FedEx.  It costs over $100 to overnight a starter kit, but this is the only reliable way to get these kits to you guys quickly.

Expedited shipping will be FedEx overnight (domestic).  Canada overnight might still work there - I'll check with Yvonne.

Non expedited shipping will be FedEx 2 day.

The problem we ran into is that USPS only guarantees 2 day delivery in "certain zones" - something they didn't bother to tell Yvonne when she was researching this. 

Since Bitcoin mining is a game of days at this point, megabigpower.com will ship FedEx from now on, period.

We still have about 2 days of shipping left to do.  I'm expecting more product tomorrow, but there's been a back up of stuff in AK customs.  It should be cleared by now, but I can't tell by looking at the tracking info.  It says expected delivery tomorrow.

Cheers,
Dave

Not defending the US Postal Service by any means, but Express Mail (their overnight option) is actually subbed out to FedEx - and has never let me down.   The starter kits you sent me were Express Mailed (and I know their light weight were less than $100 to ship) and arrived by noon time next day - Washington State to Massachusetts -     'Priority Mail' / 2 day usps mail, on the other hand, is subject to the normal post office slowness and has no guarantee associated with it ... more of a 'best effort' service on their part
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Since Bitcoin mining is a game of days at this point, megabigpower.com will ship FedEx from now on, period.

We still have about 2 days of shipping left to do.  I'm expecting more product tomorrow, but there's been a back up of stuff in AK customs.  It should be cleared by now, but I can't tell by looking at the tracking info.  It says expected delivery tomorrow.

Cheers,
Dave

Hey Dave, keep up the solid work.  With your statement above can we assume that orders leaving today will have Saturday delivery attached as well?  1632 blocks left  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468

Put 24 pin connector from PSU into this board, and flip the switch.  No soldering.  It has standby and power up LEDs.
Very clean install, IMHO.
Activity: 574
Mining for the hell of it.
I know i am not on the list to get a miner from ya but that is what i call damn good customer service!  Cool
vip
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
We are pretty unhappy with the USPS (supposedly) 2 day delivery.  Admittedly there was a holiday, but we saw a package that left here on Saturday take 5 damn days to reach Ohio.  This is totally bullshit - we dropped the idea of using USPS.  Everything is shipping FedEx.  It costs over $100 to overnight a starter kit, but this is the only reliable way to get these kits to you guys quickly.

Expedited shipping will be FedEx overnight (domestic).  Canada overnight might still work there - I'll check with Yvonne.

Non expedited shipping will be FedEx 2 day.

The problem we ran into is that USPS only guarantees 2 day delivery in "certain zones" - something they didn't bother to tell Yvonne when she was researching this. 

Cheers,
Dave

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org

Good show BitFury Cool
Activity: 408
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Here are some.  Having one heck of a time connecting to the forum.....

http://imgur.com/a/zFFV0#0

Merit: 501
Howdy Rich!  

Yes, cable ordered and on it's way. The version 2 M-boards should replace these in the near future, so it won't be an issue at some point, but it was very frustrating this evening.  Of all possible orientations for the RasPi, who could even have imagined it ending up flat, backwards, and upside down all at the same time ?  And I still love the case even though it may have seemed like I was bitching about it in the pictures....
Activity: 512
Here are some.  Having one heck of a time connecting to the forum.....

Yikes!  Never saw that mounting orientation of the rPi on the US m-boards coming.   Angry  Going to have to use a cable with that board.    Angry

https://www.modmypi.com/shop has some good extensions for the GPIO pins and other things for the pi. also there is http://www.adafruit.com   
Activity: 576
Wow! awesome news guys. Keep us updated with pics, esp boards that do not work to hep us debug once our stuff arrives.

My USPS 2day priority status is on it's 3rd business day and no delivery.

lol you are not alone bro. if they don't come tomorrow i will be very upset. last tracking update it is still not even in my state yet.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Wow! awesome news guys. Keep us updated with pics, esp boards that do not work to hep us debug once our stuff arrives.

My USPS 2day priority status is on it's 3rd business day and no delivery.

We NEED pictures!  Grin
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Order #89 shipped.  Smiley

Thanks again to Yvonne for catching my address mistake, verifying my correct address, and still shipping in a timely manner.
Activity: 631
Here are some pix from my unboxing  Grin
http://imgur.com/a/7Q7M6

I got a bad h-card, so it took a while to figure out why one of the rigs wasn't working properly. dave has already said he will send a replacement. another example of awesome support from this team.
Took about 10 minutes to warm up, after I figured out that you don't use http:// in front of the pool URL, it even started to mine....

I'm a little short on one card, and over on the other....

Noncerate: 52.957GH/s

Bank 1
1: 29.478GH/s
2: 23.479GH/s
Activity: 631
How long on your Bitfury admin page does it take for your hashrate to update? It is still at 0 GH/s, but chips are hot and the rPi states its mining...

One of my rigs needed several minutes to update to it's full hash rate.

Jump to: