Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 160. (Read 576774 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
25k kit rolling at 34Gh/s Smiley, goes to 39Gh/s also... hmmm.. time will tell.

with how many H-Boards.?

2 boards
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I'm still "ready to ship".  Shocked Darn you high priority people. Sad

I'm in the same boat. I'm under the assumption that it has already shipped, based on what Dave had said last night. They just haven't gotten us tracking numbers yet.
Activity: 518
BTC < > INR & USD

with how many H-Boards.?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
    How do I track this 8597 1551 xxxx from USPS?
Activity: 826
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
My orders were just sent standard - free shipping.  By the time they changed from "ready to ship" to "shipped" and I received the tracking number email, they were already almost here...
Activity: 490
I'm still "ready to ship".  Shocked Darn you high priority people. Sad
Activity: 408
Orders 76 and 78 - shipped!  

Email sent about 10:00 PM PDT - they're working late.  According to the tracking, my order was shipped out on the 3rd, and it's almost here already...

wtf... my order shipped saturday and the tracking just updated today and it's not even in my fucking state yet.

It even says Scheduled Delivery Day: September 3, 2013. Fuck USPS.

If you really wanted your order soon enough, why didn't you pay the incremental Overnight expense?? We can only bitch around time or price but not both :p
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

Email sent about 10:00 PM PDT - they're working late.  According to the tracking, my order was shipped out on the 3rd, and it's almost here already...

wtf... my order shipped saturday and the tracking just updated today and it's not even in my fucking state yet.

The key is this:
USPS does not use TRACKING, they call it "Delivery Confirmation".

What's the difference?  They make ZERO guarantees to scan your package anywhere except at the delivery point.  They have gotten better over the past 5 years with this, but if you read the fine print about Delivery Confirmation, they make a point to say it is not a full-fledged tracking service.
Incorrect.
USPS Delivery Conf. Is now known as USPS Tracking.
"Priority Mail now Includes:
Insurance coverage up to $50 mailpieces with barcodes.
USPS Tracking™ to see tracking updates, including date and time of delivery or attempted delivery using our Track & Confirm tool.
Package Pickup to have your carrier pick up the package at your door."

It is called tracking now but you are both sort of right.  They do not guarantee scanning except for delivery. It is most frustrating when an entry scan is not done because a customer can think you are sitting on it.
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net

The key is this:
USPS does not use TRACKING, they call it "Delivery Confirmation".

What's the difference?  They make ZERO guarantees to scan your package anywhere except at the delivery point.  They have gotten better over the past 5 years with this, but if you read the fine print about Delivery Confirmation, they make a point to say it is not a full-fledged tracking service.
Incorrect.
USPS Delivery Conf. Is now known as USPS Tracking.
"Priority Mail now Includes:
Insurance coverage up to $50 mailpieces with barcodes.
USPS Tracking™ to see tracking updates, including date and time of delivery or attempted delivery using our Track & Confirm tool.
Package Pickup to have your carrier pick up the package at your door."
Activity: 420
Orders 76 and 78 delivered.   Smiley  Smiley  Pictures tonight after I get home from work and get it mounted in the case...

grats
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
still waiting for my order to be shipped...order #1xx
Activity: 574
Orders 76 and 78 delivered.   Smiley  Smiley  Pictures tonight after I get home from work and get it mounted in the case...

... I feel a sudden illness coming on.  Might have to go home for the rest of the day.  Grin
Activity: 133
Activity: 434
Merit: 265
thanks..I figured that out...I'm just so sick, and excited, that I wasn't comprehending anything....

How are people setting up their rigs? Like breadboard style on a counter-top/box...or ghetto-rigged inside of a server case?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fs-all-aluminum-open-air-case-for-bitfury-miners-267713

fans only turned on for demo light show ... they are turned off for better hashing ^^

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I am thinking the cardboard box it came shipped in with some zip ties to hold it in place.  Rumor is that the cards don't like to be too cool.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
thanks..I figured that out...I'm just so sick, and excited, that I wasn't comprehending anything....

How are people setting up their rigs? Like breadboard style on a counter-top/box...or ghetto-rigged inside of a server case?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fs-all-aluminum-open-air-case-for-bitfury-miners-267713

Activity: 576
Activity: 133

Jump to: