Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 161. (Read 576774 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I see Dave used BTCguild as an example in the guide...it says on the pool's site they take 7+% ...unless I'm misunderstanding, that's a huge fee....right?

That is for PPS (which they don't really want you to use, hence the high fee).
For PPLNS the fee is 3%.
Activity: 576
Merit: 500
Ok, I am a n00b!

which one is Ground and which one is Positive? lol
Also , P1 on RasPi goes to the the dot on the M-Card?

any pics of assembled? I cant seem to find one when I really need it., lmao

black ground / yellow 12v. read Dave's setup post here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/us-bitfury-setup-guide-288109
Activity: 826
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Ok, I am a n00b!

which one is Ground and which one is Positive? lol
Also , P1 on RasPi goes to the the dot on the M-Card?

any pics of assembled? I cant seem to find one when I really need it., lmao
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Orders 76 and 78 - shipped!  

Email sent about 10:00 PM PDT - they're working late.  According to the tracking, my order was shipped out on the 3rd, and it's almost here already...

wtf... my order shipped saturday and the tracking just updated today and it's not even in my fucking state yet.

The key is this:
USPS does not use TRACKING, they call it "Delivery Confirmation".

What's the difference?  They make ZERO guarantees to scan your package anywhere except at the delivery point.  They have gotten better over the past 5 years with this, but if you read the fine print about Delivery Confirmation, they make a point to say it is not a full-fledged tracking service.
Activity: 576

Email sent about 10:00 PM PDT - they're working late.  According to the tracking, my order was shipped out on the 3rd, and it's almost here already...

wtf... my order shipped saturday and the tracking just updated today and it's not even in my fucking state yet.

It even says Scheduled Delivery Day: September 3, 2013. Fuck USPS.
Activity: 133
I thought I was prepared...I was not. The pool I was thinking of using only supports BFG miner or CGminer...what would be the easiest pool to get mining on? It doesn't help that I'm extremely sick and can't think this morning. Someone please reply as if I were a small child....

I see Dave used BTCguild as an example in the guide...it says on the pool's site they take 7+% ...unless I'm misunderstanding, that's a huge fee....right?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
I missed out a bit here - could someone just let me know how much the September deliveries cost for Bitfury? Was it like 19.3g?

A full 400Gh/s for August delivery was $19250. There was a small H-board production delay so it looks like it pushed delivery back a week.
Activity: 133
I thought I was prepared...I was not. The pool I was thinking of using only supports BFG miner or CGminer...what would be the easiest pool to get mining on? It doesn't help that I'm extremely sick and can't think this morning. Someone please reply as if I were a small child....
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
I missed out a bit here - could someone just let me know how much the September deliveries cost for Bitfury? Was it like 19.3g?
Activity: 826
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Well, mine was delivered... to my home address, not my work. lol... ehhh. looks like I am driving home now...
Activity: 336
Dave,

Thanks for everything you have done. This is how it should be done. With the time frame specified and the delay on boards I am shocked everything went this fast. I know you guys worked your asses off on this order and its not done yet. My opinion is that you have solidified your reputation and droves will want in now. I hope you continue to sell to the public.

Best Regards,

M
vip
Activity: 472
Meh.  We already got a bug.  We sent out SD cards with our router's gateway IP in them, which is non-standard (192.168.1.3)

You'll need to change to 1.1 or whatever matches your gateway IP. 

Here's the post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3086163

Gremlins.
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
#13X still sitting at CC paid, i will be a little dissapointed if it doesnt update tonight. Punin shipped pretty much every single on of his orders within 2 days, and dave has had the entire set of m and h boards since friday

Dave decided to match the card to the orders so that he uses least number of cards to fullfill orders.
Imagine 1000 cards on the table, sort out which ones are 25GH+, 20-25, 15-20, 10-15 etc.  That takes time (and money).

Punin decided to KISS.  2 cards per m board, boom, go. Next.

not anyone got 2 Hboard from Punin.

People who ordered starter kit got 2 h-boards, because 1 h-board wouldn't make the ordered hashrate.
vip
Activity: 472

Hi guys - support thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/us-bitfury-setup-guide-288109

Please read it over even if you know what you're doing, and help others after you get yours mining, thanks!
Activity: 434
Wowzerz. Dave needs to paradrop some of his guys into Leawood KS and teach them boyz how shippin' gits done! Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Activity: 336
So if I buy on the website tonight, for October delivery, will it make October?  Maybe early November?  Smiley

I have October orders and fully believe they will arrive on time. Just like August. End of month.
I would feel secure ordering for Oct. But its your money you do what you have to for you.

Regards,
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
So if I buy on the website tonight, for October delivery, will it make October?  Maybe early November?  Smiley

Activity: 518
BTC < > INR & USD
#13X still sitting at CC paid, i will be a little dissapointed if it doesnt update tonight. Punin shipped pretty much every single on of his orders within 2 days, and dave has had the entire set of m and h boards since friday

Dave decided to match the card to the orders so that he uses least number of cards to fullfill orders.
Imagine 1000 cards on the table, sort out which ones are 25GH+, 20-25, 15-20, 10-15 etc.  That takes time (and money).

I like Punin's approach way more. He doesn't nickel and dime with today's mining difficulty and I feel pretty good about my soldering skills in case of board issues. Cheesy

Yeah - but no way am I signing up to teach all the other customers how to troubleshoot these rigs. 

Dave.. what is the last order # that was shipped tonight.?
Activity: 420

not anyone got 2 Hboard from Punin.
Jump to: