Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 164. (Read 576775 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Do you have plans to accept Bitcoin on your site ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
If you guys need some Russian translated, let me know. Smiley
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
My FedEx package was just scanned.  Looks like something should be in my hands by tomorrow afternoon.  If it is just the 25GH/s Starter kit or the Starter + Full kit (both for Aug delivery), I do not yet know.

Out of curiosity, what is your order number and did you get a notice from the website when it got sent out?  Hoping that my August order ships soon, hah. Smiley

I got an email yesterday like a lot of people.  This is the first tracking activity I have, however.
02x for the starter kit
2xx for the full kit (this was one Dave offered up as a "keep position in line" and should be actually order #01x - well see).

This is all I have, just that the FedEx Label I sent him was scanned.  Nothing else. 
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
My FedEx package was just scanned.  Looks like something should be in my hands by tomorrow afternoon.  If it is just the 25GH/s Starter kit or the Starter + Full kit (both for Aug delivery), I do not yet know.

Out of curiosity, what is your order number and did you get a notice from the website when it got sent out?  Hoping that my August order ships soon, hah. Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Guys post your order #

i'm #18X

Paid $221 in BTC for express shipping.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Dispatched August 31st, I think it went around the world once already. Maybe it's making it's second pass?

Mine too. No Activity since Aug 31.    Maybe the USPS driver is a bitcoin enthusiast and is breaking in our miners for us ;-)
Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 974
because nobody ever heard of something like East Wenatchee
Activity: 576
Tracking info on USPS site

Just called my roommate, no mail today either and my tracking number still looks exactly like goxed used to look like  Angry

WTF USPS  Huh
Maybe its on it way to LA?

Dispatched August 31st, I think it went around the world once already. Maybe it's making it's second pass?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

Just called my roommate, no mail today either and my tracking number still looks exactly like goxed used to look like  Angry

WTF USPS  Huh
Maybe its on it way to LA?
Activity: 576

WTF USPS  Huh
Activity: 408
News from Punin: "Here are photos of some of the soldering issues we've encountered. Please check your boards!" http://imgur.com/a/t3AKx

Isn't that's why Dave is testing all the boards before shipping it out?

+1

I rather have them tested and few days late than not tested and ready for fireworks.

Yeah, my expectation would be to get a miner that works and does not require an advanced degree to avoid burning it up.  But that's just me.  I guess I'm picky.
I also recognize that Dave is likely doing a lot more testing than the EU folks.  But the lack of anything actually shipping, along with the radio silence, is troubling.

I think there were 2 parts of the manufacturing process that were different between EU and US operations. Perhaps we are insulated from the soldering issue and the hashing rate variation issue is caused by a different reason?

In any case, I think Dave is aware of this and most likely he's already shielding us from having to do ourselves any physical fixes on the boards.
Activity: 560
Is there a video of a FULLY populated board running with a pan over to see the output?
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
News from Punin: "Here are photos of some of the soldering issues we've encountered. Please check your boards!" http://imgur.com/a/t3AKx

Isn't that's why Dave is testing all the boards before shipping it out?

+1

I rather have them tested and few days late than not tested and ready for fireworks.

Yeah, my expectation would be to get a miner that works and does not require an advanced degree to avoid burning it up.  But that's just me.  I guess I'm picky.
I also recognize that Dave is likely doing a lot more testing than the EU folks.  But the lack of anything actually shipping, along with the radio silence, is troubling.
vs3
Activity: 622
Google translate doesn't do so well translating the Russian forum sometimes.....

Noticed a time when the earth is noisy and connected to it 1-3 pin current mirror circuit, the chip loses speed when connected directly to a normal land recovers.

Which means noisy and normal? Children are usually the pins are connected to the substrate

I think they're trying to say that if the ground plane is noisy that affects chip performance. I guess if you have a bad (or not properly grounded) PSU you could get something like that. It's about too much noise on the power supply planes. Sometimes this could be caused by too long wires too (or just not properly shielded ones).
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
DHS, or TSA, or FBI, or CIA, or NSA, or DEA, or ATF, or IRS, or IBM, or whatever.  They can all KMA...
except for UPS, FDX, and DHL....  Those TLAs will give our PCBs some TLC on their way to our ZIP!
legendary
Activity: 974
this is pretty clear for me: somethings wrong
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Google translate doesn't do so well translating the Russian forum sometimes.....

Noticed a time when the earth is noisy and connected to it 1-3 pin current mirror circuit, the chip loses speed when connected directly to a normal land recovers.

Which means noisy and normal? Children are usually the pins are connected to the substrate
Jump to: