Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 168. (Read 576775 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I hope Oct orders ship early and not at the end of the month. Order #45x here. Keep up the good work Dave. You should do consulting for BFL on how to run a proper business. You are a diamond in the rough.

This has been addressed a few times, it's still planned to be by the end of October on purpose, not by the beginning. Keep in mind that for example  August full rigs commanded a $11,000+ premium over October ones so I think Bitfury will deploy as it was planned without damaging its highest paying customer base. This is exactly the same fair policy that other companies, such as KNC and Hashfast follow on purpose. Otherwise, if Bitfury manages to ship October orders by end of September, will Bitfury refund a portion of the premium to August customers? No, right? If anyone wants to receive product earlier, they need to pay the premium that corresponds to that time difference. Pretty simple. :p

I think 400Gh/s for Aug delivery was 19kusd maybe I am wrong.
Activity: 408
I hope Oct orders ship early and not at the end of the month. Order #45x here. Keep up the good work Dave. You should do consulting for BFL on how to run a proper business. You are a diamond in the rough.

This has been addressed a few times, it's still planned to be by the end of October on purpose, not by the beginning. Keep in mind that for example  August full rigs commanded a $11,000+ premium over October ones so I think Bitfury will deploy as it was planned without damaging its highest paying customer base. This is exactly the same fair policy that other companies, such as KNC and Hashfast follow on purpose. If anyone wants to receive product earlier, they need to pay the premium. Pretty simple. :p

Understandable that you want to protect your investment from the diff from our Oct orders, you did pay a premium. But hopefully getting in early Oct would be awesome and still provide you August orders enough time. By end of Oct is the goal as a deadline but early to mid Oct would be awesome and still fair.

Of course it'd be awesome for you and I wouldn't mind at all as long as August customers would get a proportionate refund since they invested for a 2-month difference. However, I don't think Bitfury would do that or that's how a business practice should be. We didn't pay the difference just to have "enough time." I think the industry in general should be defined in "no earlier than X, no later than Y" timeframes to keep it fair since it's based on an advertised  timeframe (+/- a few days) investment. 11 grand is 11 grand and it definitely affects ROI.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

This has been addressed a few times, it's still planned to be by the end of October on purpose, not by the beginning. Keep in mind that for example  August full rigs commanded a $11,000+ premium over October ones so I think Bitfury will deploy as it was planned without damaging its highest paying customer base. This is exactly the same fair policy that other companies, such as KNC and Hashfast follow on purpose. If anyone wants to receive product earlier, they need to pay the premium. Pretty simple. :p

Understandable that you want to protect your investment from the diff from our Oct orders, you did pay a premium. But hopefully getting in early Oct would be awesome and still provide you August orders enough time. By end of Oct is the goal as a deadline but early to mid Oct would be awesome and still fair.
Activity: 408

This has been addressed a few times, it's still planned to be by the end of October on purpose, not by the beginning. Keep in mind that for example  August full rigs commanded a $11,000+ premium over October ones so I think Bitfury will deploy as it was planned without damaging its highest paying customer base. This is exactly the same fair policy that other companies, such as KNC and Hashfast follow on purpose. Otherwise, if Bitfury manages to ship October orders by end of September, will Bitfury refund a portion of the premium to August customers? No, right? If anyone wants to receive product earlier, they need to pay the premium that corresponds to that time difference. Pretty simple. :p
Activity: 70
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Order #51x seems so far away... Very exciting to see stuff shipping out !
Major kudos to Dave, and everyone involved with the BitFury project !
   that order for Oct delivery.

... you don't say.

that order for Oct delivery.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Just hope ready to ship translates to shipped shortly.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Order # 72 ready to ship!! Grin Big thanks to Dave !!!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
#13X starter kit, flat fee : no news yet

This is sounding good though! I just hope flat fee shipping can beat the weekend!

NOTE TO DAVE: is there a mid-tier shipping level to Canada that will take less than 4 business days? I would hate it if the flat fee takes more mining profit away from a starter kit then I could mine over 6-7 days

I dont think you can get any faster with custom road check.

Priority Mail Express International™ Flat Rate BoxesMore info about Priority Mail Express International™ Flat Rate Boxes
USPS-Produced Box: 13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" or 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Maximum weight 20 pounds.
3 - 5 business days   
$64.95

Is this the flat-fee shipping, because it is much less than the $199 offering on the site that indicates it will ship with express international packaging? I know there is no intended harm in the high price, but I just fear the idea that my miner may ship with a low-tier priority when I would gladly pay $65 to get it 2-3 days faster
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
#93 ready to ship!!! Smiley just one starter kit. Will order more H boards when i figure out how to pay. I can do Paypal, CC, and personal check. Sent Dave a PM asking how we can work this out, waiting for reply.
legendary
ASIC Wannabe

This is sounding good though! I just hope flat fee shipping can beat the weekend!

NOTE TO DAVE: is there a mid-tier shipping level to Canada that will take less than 4 business days? I would hate it if the flat fee takes more mining profit away from a starter kit then I could mine over 6-7 days

I hope not! well marked packages usually breeze through

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Hey @BuzzDave

Your links in the notification emails don't go to the orders, they're all http:// links and just end up at the megabigpower home page....
legendary
ASIC Wannabe

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
Order #47 Ready to ship as of 1:30pm PST
Activity: 106
Order #89 Ready to Ship.  Smiley

Things are moving along quickly now. Nice work Dave, keep it up.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Nothing yet but getting excited.  Smiley
Activity: 92
Just got a ready to ship notice for order #65. Full August order. Seems like they are moving right along. Exciting  Smiley
Jump to: