Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 172. (Read 576775 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Cannot contact megabigpower.com by email.

Code:
Notice: Error: MAIL FROM not accepted from server! in /var/www/megabigpower/shop/system/library/mail.php on line 290

Huh

Umm, seems like an error.

From their website. That is the error from their website.

I just tried again and it worked however. I think that error is shown when you dont enter anything into the captcha..
Activity: 988

Code:
Notice: Error: MAIL FROM not accepted from server! in /var/www/megabigpower/shop/system/library/mail.php on line 290

Huh

Umm, seems like an error.

Please, just run the software we provide, and don't hack on it unless you know exactly what you are doing.

Damn,
that takes all the fun out it! Smiley   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1316

Code:

Huh
Okay...

so did any of the AUGUST PRE-ORDER GOT THEIR MINERS??/

It is now September 1st...

So, let's see, Dave mentioned that he would be in an info blackout while he tested units for shipping, Yet, you want to act like an shit head expecting pin point accuracy. Please cancel your orders, Better yet, get out of Bit coin all together. Our community will be a lot better off.  He informed all of us of issues as they occurred, Yet you want to act like an immature idiot with your lack of understanding.  He is doing the best he can. His keeping us up to date is WAY better than anyone else has!  Do us all a favor and either be positive of shut the f up. You have shown how much of an idiot you are. Stop wasting our time to read your STUPID responses.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Morblias - please please please, update once you're setup is completely put together.  I know that a bunch of folks (including me) would love to see the 'final' configuration with the boards in place.  Thanks in advance.

Order ID: 6
Date Ordered: 07/07/2013

Your order has been updated to the following status:
Shipped

Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool

Wow. Congrats!!

Did you request overnight shipping? if so, what delivery date is it showing (in case you were given a tracking number)?

Standard shipping, and it shows it will arrive Tuesday which is awesome since I am assuming they are closed Monday for labor day. I got my case all set up and ready to throw the BitFury in it Cheesy

http://i.imgur.com/BfdFRTF.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/otY1zZY.jpg
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Too bad I have to wait until October for my Bitfury.  Hopefully my KnC ASIC will deliver in September.  But I'm not holding my breath.
legendary
Activity: 910
The network is spiking big time.  Must be all of the EU Bitfurys coming online... and BFL actually seems to be shipping large volumes. 

This is the warm up spike... wait till the small chips come online in Jan/feb. That's going to be a MONSTER spike.
Activity: 784
Glow Stick Dance!
The network is spiking big time.  Must be all of the EU Bitfurys coming online... and BFL actually seems to be shipping large volumes. 
Activity: 408
Merit: 250
Yeah Got my tracking Number.  Thanks to you guys for all the hard work and planning done to make the deadline. Its is refreshing to see someone who knows what they are doing! ;_)

Big Hats OFF!!  

Cheers!

What is your order number.?

Less than 6

Then I should be getting mine any time now.

Seems like board manufacturer is probably still ramping up or box#1 was only a tiny fraction of all boards. My order (not shipped yet) was #3x or #1X in real-terms per as the 2:1 ratio that Dave mentioned of shopping cart adds that didn't convert to actual orders but used up numbers. Next week should be good though!
legendary
Activity: 1593
Yeah Got my tracking Number.  Thanks to you guys for all the hard work and planning done to make the deadline. Its is refreshing to see someone who knows what they are doing! ;_)

Big Hats OFF!!  

Cheers!

Less than 6

Then I should be getting mine any time now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
What do you guys think about ROI on October units?

noone can tell - especially with knc, hashfast, 100th mine, and bitfuries pool + so many unknowns
i would say it's better to risk USD than to risk btc - you may be more pleased with ROI after the fact with USD
Activity: 336
Yeah Got my tracking Number.  Thanks to you guys for all the hard work and planning done to make the deadline. Its is refreshing to see someone who knows what they are doing! ;_)

Big Hats OFF!! 

Cheers!

Less than 6

legendary
Activity: 910
What do you guys think about ROI on October units?
Activity: 518
BTC < > INR & USD
Yeah Got my tracking Number.  Thanks to you guys for all the hard work and planning done to make the deadline. Its is refreshing to see someone who knows what they are doing! ;_)

Big Hats OFF!! 

Cheers!

Activity: 336

Big Hats OFF!! 

Cheers!

Activity: 490
Merit: 501
On the megabigpower order web site. If you have an order you can see the status.

Mine just says "Paid" Sad
Activity: 576
Order ID: 6
Date Ordered: 07/07/2013

Your order has been updated to the following status:
Shipped

Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool

Wow. Congrats!!

Did you request overnight shipping? if so, what delivery date is it showing (in case you were given a tracking number)?

Standard shipping, and it shows it will arrive Tuesday which is awesome since I am assuming they are closed Monday for labor day. I got my case all set up and ready to throw the BitFury in it Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Hi guys - we've been cranking very hard over here, after receiving the missing box yesterday.  We only got a handful of M-boards, but lots more arrived today, and some large shipments will come in next week.  I have got some really talented team members who have made this process much easier and much more productive!

For the record, we did ship some orders today - hooray!  It was definitely not what I hoped and dreamed we could do, but you will benefit from this with properly filled orders with carefully evaluated cards.

*****IMPORTANT*****
If you run the V2 M-board version software you will damage your H-boards! 

DO NOT DOWNLOAD UPDATES TO CHAINMINER!

I'm shipping software with each unit that is safe to run.  If there are updates required, I will coordinate this with V1 M-board owners.  I also plan to ship V2 M-boards out to you so that we don't have this incompatibility.

PLEASE DO NOT TRY CODE CHANGES YOU MAY READ ABOUT!

Please, just run the software we provide, and don't hack on it unless you know exactly what you are doing.

Understood and thanks for the warning. Keep up the great work.
vip
Activity: 472
Hi guys - we've been cranking very hard over here, after receiving the missing box yesterday.  We only got a handful of M-boards, but lots more arrived today, and some large shipments will come in next week.  I have got some really talented team members who have made this process much easier and much more productive!

For the record, we did ship some orders today - hooray!  It was definitely not what I hoped and dreamed we could do, but you will benefit from this with properly filled orders with carefully evaluated cards.

*****IMPORTANT*****
If you run the V2 M-board version software you will damage your H-boards! 

DO NOT DOWNLOAD UPDATES TO CHAINMINER!

I'm shipping software with each unit that is safe to run.  If there are updates required, I will coordinate this with V1 M-board owners.  I also plan to ship V2 M-boards out to you so that we don't have this incompatibility.

PLEASE DO NOT TRY CODE CHANGES YOU MAY READ ABOUT!

Jump to: