Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 169. (Read 576775 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
x6x ready to ship for 25Gh/s starter kit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Edit:   Order 76 and 78 - tested and ready to ship Smiley
Activity: 420
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Order ID: #18X  , 5 units, paid express. 
I will assume we are at 50+ now in the queue.

I am very excited.

Very Respectfully,

GN
ssi
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I hope they'll ship my chip order from thursday in the midst of this chaos!  neeeeds
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Just got notification that my #44 is  ready to ship.  Smiley
Activity: 434
My order #4X just went to "Ready to Ship"

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
That is the default that comes with USPS Priority Mail.  Even if you order more, it will not list it in the tracking info.

You guys don't ship much stuff, do you?

I Use USPS much.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
That is the default that comes with USPS Priority Mail.  Even if you order more, it will not list it in the tracking info.

You guys don't ship much stuff, do you?
Activity: 408
Tracking info on USPS site

Only $50 for insurance?? I hope it means the default insurance aside from any extra insurance added to that shipment hehe.
legendary
Tracking info on USPS site
Activity: 408
Did anyone in the US receive their boards?

USPS said scheduled delivery today, but when I check tracking it still shows as being in WA. Huh??  USPS Fail!!

Dispatched to Sort Facility
August 31, 2013, 6:24 pm
EAST WENATCHEE, WA 98802

Did you get an order # below 10? How can it be set for delivery today if it was sent USPS just Friday/Saturday? Perhaps you are close to the sending address??  I paid overnight shipping so I hope it pays off :-). 
legendary
I got my USPS mails today but nada from Megabigpower.
Activity: 336

Same Sad Mine shows it was supposed to be delivered today, but it shows it is still in WA. I am wondering if it didn't take into account the holiday and maybe it is supposed to be shipped tomorrow. Either that or their tracking just isn't updating and it's out for delivery right now.

I hope you get yours today.  My Mail carrier came and left already today. 
Activity: 576
Merit: 500

USPS said scheduled delivery today, but when I check tracking it still shows as being in WA. Huh??  USPS Fail!!

EAST WENATCHEE, WA 98802

Same Sad Mine shows it was supposed to be delivered today, but it shows it is still in WA. I am wondering if it didn't take into account the holiday and maybe it is supposed to be shipped tomorrow. Either that or their tracking just isn't updating and it's out for delivery right now.

USPS said scheduled delivery today, but when I check tracking it still shows as being in WA. Huh??  USPS Fail!!

EAST WENATCHEE, WA 98802

USPS tracking is different than UPS and Fed Ex. This is in part do to the older technology some of there hubs/distribution units that are setup. Your package could actually be enroute to your local USPS post office or another hub. Once it gets their it will update and shows that its arrived at that location. Where as UPS scans the package numerous times at each hub and gives current status of the actual package (like package enroute to addison Hub in Illinois, or Package on local delivery truck, package just arrived, package left facility, ect).

Yeah, I have tracked USPS packages before.  Just last week in fact.  It usually updates once it get to my local sort hub then once again when its on the mail truck for delivery.

But not for this package, I guess because of the holiday its backed up?  Oh well I was hoping for some quick hashes before the monster 20MM difficulty jump today.  ;-)
Activity: 317
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

EAST WENATCHEE, WA 98802

USPS tracking is different than UPS and Fed Ex. This is in part do to the older technology some of there hubs/distribution units that are setup. Your package could actually be enroute to your local USPS post office or another hub. Once it gets their it will update and shows that its arrived at that location. Where as UPS scans the package numerous times at each hub and gives current status of the actual package (like package enroute to addison Hub in Illinois, or Package on local delivery truck, package just arrived, package left facility, ect).
ssi
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

EAST WENATCHEE, WA 98802

USPS did the same thing to me with a digikey order.  Said it was scheduled for saturday, but was still in north dakota.   It still isn't showing up as even having made it to my town post office yet.

EAST WENATCHEE, WA 98802
Activity: 427
Merit: 251
- electronics design|embedded software|verilog -
ATTENTION!!! PLEASE PERFORM OPTICAL INSPECTION OF BOARDS YOU'VE RECEIVED!! THERE HAVE BEEN REPORTS OF SOLDERING ERRORS! I WILL SEND INSTRUCTIONS TO DO THIS SHORTLY!!

Sad

Trouble from our friends across the pond.
I was saying this few days ago. It was visible at photos that Niko posted.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3020099

Yeah, I see that blob of solder on the chip (http://i.imgur.com/OYoZ6tw.jpg?1 second from bottom right)...though those pins are all VDD I think, so it doesn't matter, but still an ugly job.

Correct that's a solder bridge, normally that is reworked.

But as you mentioned it's VDD (where the small caps are is VDD),
so this shouldn't be a problem.

intron

Jump to: