Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 171. (Read 576775 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Hi guys -

More tomorrow.

thanks for the update! Will starter kits be seeing 35-40ghash total like the punin customers? Also, can you add any info for the basic shipping to canada? its been brought up a few times but i dont think there has been a firm answer

Thanks for the update.

While I really appreciate Dave topping up hashrates due to out of low spec boards ... it's too bad that the full kit orders end up paying more $ per GH than the starter kits ($48/GH vs $32/GH). It would be nice if Dave would consider giving the full kit orders a few extra boards beyond what's needed to hit 400 GH/s.
Sounds a bit entitled. hes giving what people ordered and people will still find a way to be unhappy and ask for more. starter kits cant get anymore hcards for august so you have an advantage over them by having more hash power on hand
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi guys -

More tomorrow.

thanks for the update! Will starter kits be seeing 35-40ghash total like the punin customers? Also, can you add any info for the basic shipping to canada? its been brought up a few times but i dont think there has been a firm answer

Thanks for the update.

While I really appreciate Dave topping up hashrates due to out of low spec boards ... it's too bad that the full kit orders end up paying more $ per GH than the starter kits ($48/GH vs $32/GH). It would be nice if Dave would consider giving the full kit orders a few extra boards beyond what's needed to hit 400 GH/s.
Activity: 158
***AUGUST ADDITIONAL STOCK***

I've had a cancellation of (5) 400Gh/s units with August delivery.  These units reside at about the 12th order position.  I will return these items to stock later today.  Buyers of these units will get not only the 400G units, but I will ship them out in the same position in queue.  This means they probably ship on the first day!

I don't plan on breaking them down into starter kits, sorry.

If you are interested in them, watch for the stock count to become available sometime today.  I'll give some time for west coast people to notice this post.

If you tie them up be prepared to pay immediately or they will go back out for sale.

Cheers!
Dave

Dave, if we bought these 400GH/s orders that opened up after cancellations, is there any chance we will ship with the first batch?

Thanks - bkp
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hi guys -

More tomorrow.

Way to go Dave! Thanks for staying on top of it.

M

edit: to condense.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Hi guys -

More tomorrow.

vip
Activity: 472
Hi guys - we are really starting to roll here.  We had to make a few adjustments when we actually got our first units in hand in order to deploy a lot of rigs and test them quickly.  As a result of some fast action and capable scripting from a member of the team, we have automated a number of the steps required to evaluate boards quickly and send you more reliable hashpower.

First I'd like to describe some of the behaviors we see on these boards:
-we are calling some boards "end of line" boards.  If you get one of these, it will be labeled "EOL".  For this kind of board, there is a chip in the chain that does not pass control signal.  It has to live as the last card of your rig, but it will hash just fine albeit at a lower total hashrate.  This is the most common problem we are seeing.

-other boards have noise problems that will cause problems for themselves and their neighbors.  We pull these cards out completely.

In order to build full 400G rigs quickly and not block the shipping queue, we will be shipping two 8-card rigs with a minimum spec of 200G each. 

We are also making it easier for users to get their rig on their network.  When you first fire up your rig it will have the IP address: 192.168.1.249.  You can use it that way or if you need to change IP, you can ssh into the rig or direct connect your monitor & keyboard.  As soon as you've logged in (user: pi  pass: raspberry), you will be prompted to change the IP address at that time.  The rPi will reboot after you make the change, and you will find the rig at the new IP address from that point forward.

We've only received the first two shipments from the fab, which is about 55 M-boards and 500 H-boards.  Some number of these H-boards will be bad (not sure what the % is yet, but its relatively low).  We are expecting a double delivery tomorrow morning, and will begin to evaluate those immediately.  Meanwhile, we will ship as many orders as we can fill with the stuff that is ready to go - I'm shooting for 30 orders or so.

More tomorrow.

legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack

Btw finally found out where this is from.. A movie called Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

Sorry for off topic..

And yeah, European Bitfury orders (BFSB) shipped all their August orders. This means you are getting your miners soon, too!
legendary
Activity: 974
Merit: 1000
the european branch of this venture delivered in time and kept all their promises. I'm pretty sure you guys can calm down and just have to wait a bit more, you won't be disappointed.
These people are trying to do things right. And are successful.
Activity: 462
Free World
Planning on getting their: BitFury 400G Bitcoin Mining Hardware (October Delivery)

as soon as they ship the Aug pre-orders too...
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Getting slightly concerned, hasn't it been about 48hrs since update, and no pictures yet?

Obviously i prefer he be assembling and testing, rather then busy on the forums, but I think that if things are where they are implied to be (m-board and h-boards in hand, in assembly, and with at least 6 orders marked 'shipped'), it would be comforting to see it confirmed, along with a picture of at least a few units running simultaneously.

I consider the August delivery met if there are tracking numbers provided on Tuesday, but missing a pre-order estimate by a less than a week would be very acceptable considering the examples of other companies. I am just a bit worried about how much potential 'testing to the 100TH mine pool' there would be facing Dave over a long weekend like this

Update soon i hope! (no BFL 'tm' intended)
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
Okay...

so did any of the AUGUST PRE-ORDER GOT THEIR MINERS??/

It is now September 1st...

So, let's see, Dave mentioned that he would be in an info blackout while he tested units for shipping, Yet, you want to act like an shit head expecting pin point accuracy. Please cancel your orders, Better yet, get out of Bit coin all together. Our community will be a lot better off.  He informed all of us of issues as they occurred, Yet you want to act like an immature idiot with your lack of understanding.  He is doing the best he can. His keeping us up to date is WAY better than anyone else has!  Do us all a favor and either be positive of shut the f up. You have shown how much of an idiot you are. Stop wasting our time to read your STUPID responses.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU???

I am a possible customer here... I AM NOT THAT ACTIVE IN THIS FORUM ANYMORE AND DO NOT READ EVERYTHING!!! I AM JUST ASKING IF ANY BODY GOT THEIR MINERS ALREADY!!!

ARE YOU TRYING TO INCREASE YOUR POST HERE??? REPLYING TO ALL THREADS??? U GTFO!!! U SON OF A FUK!

Hey stupid (MR CAPLOCKS) , go troll somewhere else.

You're the one who started it calling me names!!! WELL YOU'RE THE IDIOT AND STUPID FOR REPLYING NONSENSE TO MY QUESTION!!!

SO YEAH DO THIS FORUM A FAVOR AND STFU!!!

"epic"
Free World
Okay...

So, let's see, Dave mentioned that he would be in an info blackout while he tested units for shipping, Yet, you want to act like an shit head expecting pin point accuracy. Please cancel your orders, Better yet, get out of Bit coin all together. Our community will be a lot better off.  He informed all of us of issues as they occurred, Yet you want to act like an immature idiot with your lack of understanding.  He is doing the best he can. His keeping us up to date is WAY better than anyone else has!  Do us all a favor and either be positive of shut the f up. You have shown how much of an idiot you are. Stop wasting our time to read your STUPID responses.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU???

I am a possible customer here... I AM NOT THAT ACTIVE IN THIS FORUM ANYMORE AND DO NOT READ EVERYTHING!!! I AM JUST ASKING IF ANY BODY GOT THEIR MINERS ALREADY!!!

ARE YOU TRYING TO INCREASE YOUR POST HERE??? REPLYING TO ALL THREADS??? U GTFO!!! U SON OF A FUK!

You're the one who started it calling me names!!! WELL YOU'RE THE IDIOT AND STUPID FOR REPLYING NONSENSE TO MY QUESTION!!!

SO YEAH DO THIS FORUM A FAVOR AND STFU!!!

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
Okay...

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU???

eve
Activity: 210
Okay...

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU???

Chill out man..> Dave just started shipping...  You need to wait "2 Weeks (Tm)" for using all caps Smiley

Christopher Columbus takes a while to sail to America, those Europeans are nearer to Russia, so getting theirs earlier was not a surprised.

Grin
Activity: 434
Free World
Okay...

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU???

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
I thought of this,use it wisely  Cheesy

Activity: 177
Merit: 101
Okay...

Please stop insulting him because of the sarcasm. I prefer you to get out actually.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Okay...

So, let's see, Dave mentioned that he would be in an info blackout while he tested units for shipping, Yet, your want to act like an shit head expecting pin point accuracy. Please cancel your orders, Better yet, get out of Bit coin all together. Our community will be a lot better off.  He informed all of us of issues as they occurred, Yet you want to act like an immature idiot with your lack of understanding.  He is doing the best he can. His keeping us up to date is WAY better than anyone else has!  Do us all a favor and either be positive of shut the f up. You have shown how much of an idiot your are. Stop wasting out time to read your STUPID responses.

+100.  I actually have orders and I'm not stressing about the fact that my order is probably going out on Sept 3rd instead of October 31st.  I'ts both sad and amusing that it's the people who have not placed orders that seem to be the ones that want to stir up the most trouble.  I'm surprised that we haven't had eve on here with his stupid "Where's the chips?" in brightly colored 36 point type.  

Carry on Dave - we know you're busting your butt to get these order out, and it is much appreciated.
Jump to: