Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️ - page 69. (Read 323499 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
When will FUEL be available on markets?
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
We are featured on newsBTC today! 🎉

Vancouver Company Introduces Smart Contract Technology

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/10/17/vancouver-introduces-smart-contract-technology

~ it will be the official partenr of Ethereum? I guess.

Our mother company, the Vanbex Group, is part of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Check out our latest video where team members discuss Etherparty's platform.

Welcome to Etherparty!

https://youtu.be/hBTOZN7mkFI

Etherparty's platform is definitely awesome, I think we will list on the major exchanges, it benefits the Ethereum ecosystem, it will be the official partenr of Ethereum? I guess.
Check out our latest video where team members discuss Etherparty's platform.

Welcome to Etherparty!

https://youtu.be/hBTOZN7mkFI

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict

No relationship between eth and fuel, fuel tokens are locked until ico ends, when it is October 29th, it is correct.

They will list on Australian exchange ACX.io, maybe more in the future.

Thanks mate, altcoin. :-) cheers.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
I think as along as ETH goes up, FUEL will go up as well. Etherparty FUEL i think our TOKENS are locked in until OCT 29th 2017 is that correct?

so right now, I have token, but cannot move the tokens hmmm

Converting the FUEL back to fiat you would have to exchange the FUEL and then look for a local exchange to get the fiat currency you want?

is this right? anyone know? what exchange?

anyone got the inside gossip there?

No relationship between eth and fuel, fuel tokens are locked until ico ends, when it is October 29th, it is correct.

They will list on Australian exchange ACX.io, maybe more in the future.
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
I think as along as ETH goes up, FUEL will go up as well. Etherparty FUEL i think our TOKENS are locked in until OCT 29th 2017 is that correct?

so right now, I have token, but cannot move the tokens hmmm

Converting the FUEL back to fiat you would have to exchange the FUEL and then look for a local exchange to get the fiat currency you want?

is this right? anyone know? what exchange?

anyone got the inside gossip there?

Activity: 301
Who is your competition?

Blockcat and agrello are etherparty's competitors, Etherparty raised the most money, and has the most partnership, Vandex group is a good backed organization.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Woah, this Etherparty came under my radar! I just learned about this project today. I'm guessing many of the ICO participants did not come from this forum.
Activity: 70
Who is your competition?
Activity: 242
The higher the eth is, the higher the fuel is. Luckily I bought in pre-sale.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
why no link bounty ?

There is no bounty? That's unusual. Are you sure?

They have only signature bounty and it's running well.

I see great potential in etherparty as more and more people will want to create their own contracts on eth platform.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
Etherparty beta test looks very very awesome, will you guys contact the largest exchanges? I think poloniex and bittrex will list us. Binance is good too.

i think the buying possibility will be excellent once the coin hit the exchanges. better price for you and price support for all ICO buyers.
Activity: 307
Etherparty beta test looks very very awesome, will you guys contact the largest exchanges? I think poloniex and bittrex will list us. Binance is good too.
Activity: 155
Merit: 15
why no link bounty ?

There is no bounty? That's unusual. Are you sure?
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I bought some fuel during the presale. Has the fuel token been distributed? Is it transferable at the moment?
Did you get your fuel token in your wallet or not? me too bought some fuel during the presale and received it in my wallet instantly.

FUEL token is not transferable at the moment, it will be transferable after the ico ends, the date is 29th of October.
I wondering ETHERPARTY token name is FULL or Fuel Token, by the way whats the ico end date ?
Join us for our Reddit AMA Friday Oct 13 11:00 PDT/ 14:00 EST/ 19.00 BST

https://redd.it/760fxn

Some news on Bitcoin.com!

Etherparty Expands Globally with DCX Partnership

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-etherparty-expands-globally-with-dcx-partnership/

Activity: 403
I bought some fuel during the presale. Has the fuel token been distributed? Is it transferable at the moment?
Did you get your fuel token in your wallet or not? me too bought some fuel during the presale and received it in my wallet instantly.

FUEL token is not transferable at the moment, it will be transferable after the ico ends, the date is 29th of October.
Pages:
Jump to: