Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 14. (Read 285061 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
At Velox in project all is good. The developers said that before the end of the month they are preparing some kind of grandiose surprise. Well Well, wait!
This is great news! Of course we will wait with impatience! when the team will announce the platform development news for us! I'm very interested in what updates will be in the project and what features will be added.

Do you know when will those updates will be released? I recently visited there website and I don't see any upcoming news for the VELOX, I am certainly sure that the ICO sale has  been success full. When will the exchanges launched for the major sites?
Activity: 294
Looks nice. Where I can see roadmap and dev team info?

You can see it here Sir, https://veloxproject.io/downloads/Velox-Roadmap.pdf or you can check their website to confirm it. I'm glad I can help you, for sure you'll like more this project.
That us the procedure which is important to know about the project also you can do read the velpx whitepapers that gives you complete information about the project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Looks nice. Where I can see roadmap and dev team info?

You can see it here Sir, https://veloxproject.io/downloads/Velox-Roadmap.pdf or you can check their website to confirm it. I'm glad I can help you, for sure you'll like more this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
and it's all? manager will not answer me? or any of the users? what about the site? Only I get an error when going to the site?

which website you are visiting, because it's work fine for me [ https://veloxproject.io/ ]. you need to share screenshot with us to know the problem and help you, maybe the website is blocked in your country.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
At Velox in project all is good. The developers said that before the end of the month they are preparing some kind of grandiose surprise. Well Well, wait!
This is great news! Of course we will wait with impatience! when the team will announce the platform development news for us! I'm very interested in what updates will be in the project and what features will be added.
I think is been a while since we heard anything new I hope this time they give a standard platform with all the features so we can get busy trading and maybe finally VLX Volt might be unveiled for good

Is the team following its road map? I have seen some improvements from this project before but this days I think I rarely heard some good announcements from them I am wondering what is the current status of the project now.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I think is been a while since we heard anything new I hope this time they give a standard platform with all the features so we can get busy trading and maybe finally VLX Volt might be unveiled for good
Activity: 434
and it's all? manager will not answer me? or any of the users? what about the site? Only I get an error when going to the site?
Maybe your internet connection? What website of VLX you browse? vlexchange.com or https://veloxproject.io/? Both of them is normally for me.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
At this stage a lot of work has been done and I think that the developers understand the responsibility that they take on themselves regarding the protection of user data.

Good point, security of the assets should be fully protected and this makes them more busy trying to figure out the best case-scenario of their platform. As what we can observe, they slowly making progress of their systems and I think they will continue to do more ways to improved their system.
I agree with you, without it, I don't think this platform will succeed. As users will have doubt to it if they can't see any protection of their data which is really an important thing to have.
Security system will be very effective to get the trust of each investors. It's normal that the investors will secure their funds. I hope the team will make some arrangements for the security of the users and the project itself.

I think the team already knew that because their platform is a trading site which means they need to give priority about their security. We know that hackers will always find a way to crack the wall and this is why the team needs to continue to do more improvement about their system.
Yes, I also think that the developers need to try and improve their system that would be more difficult to crack it.

Every team should focus in the security system because that is one of those that makes every investors and people to know. We know the fact that it is impossible to trust easily in  crypto world because of what we called scammers. Hesitations and worries will always prevail in here, that is why it is important to gain first the trust of every people. Hope the team will focus in here.
Velox team is highly ensuring the passionate in adhering to the quality of the work and working on the instructions keenly to successfully complete the task.
I think the most important developer controls the wards and if something occurs not at his will, then with such popularity to him won't make to find experts to the place of old.
Activity: 294
Did you try clearing your device cache also checking your internet connections that may be causing you not able to access even, give a try and still you face any issues you can address here.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
At this stage a lot of work has been done and I think that the developers understand the responsibility that they take on themselves regarding the protection of user data.

Good point, security of the assets should be fully protected and this makes them more busy trying to figure out the best case-scenario of their platform. As what we can observe, they slowly making progress of their systems and I think they will continue to do more ways to improved their system.
I agree with you, without it, I don't think this platform will succeed. As users will have doubt to it if they can't see any protection of their data which is really an important thing to have.
Security system will be very effective to get the trust of each investors. It's normal that the investors will secure their funds. I hope the team will make some arrangements for the security of the users and the project itself.

I think the team already knew that because their platform is a trading site which means they need to give priority about their security. We know that hackers will always find a way to crack the wall and this is why the team needs to continue to do more improvement about their system.
Yes, I also think that the developers need to try and improve their system that would be more difficult to crack it.

Every team should focus in the security system because that is one of those that makes every investors and people to know. We know the fact that it is impossible to trust easily in  crypto world because of what we called scammers. Hesitations and worries will always prevail in here, that is why it is important to gain first the trust of every people. Hope the team will focus in here.
Velox team is highly ensuring the passionate in adhering to the quality of the work and working on the instructions keenly to successfully complete the task.
I agree with you and your statement here and I would like to add on to that, because of the support from the community,it is working at the full potential.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Excited to know what would it be. Hope it will be advantageous to everyone. I am waiting this kind of announcements because its mostly a positive impact on the project and to it's followers. Yes good features is very good idea to be added for the project for its betterment.
Velox is a decentralized platform and there was more innovations during every build they are taking all the challenges to bring a leading change and once again prove the success with Velox.
what did they mean by talking about the grandiose surprise? Maybe they will make some unique update on the platform, thanks to which the use of the Velox platform will be even better? It remains only to wait
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
The Velox project, as well as other projects, is decentralized. And it allows users to store, trade and transact money without a governing party
Activity: 378
Excited to know what would it be. Hope it will be advantageous to everyone. I am waiting this kind of announcements because its mostly a positive impact on the project and to it's followers. Yes good features is very good idea to be added for the project for its betterment.
Velox is a decentralized platform and there was more innovations during every build they are taking all the challenges to bring a leading change and once again prove the success with Velox.
Activity: 476
Activity: 322

Activity: 154

Activity: 532
How many coins have been sold at this point in time? Are these impressive figures? When will the news be?
I think that in the near future the team should update the information that will show what sales were and what amount was collected for the development of the project.
Actually i think they are on their final end of their sales so maybe they might announce some token burning or so but is for sure huge as team have been active for good while here. So many have happened down the road so lets give them a cheer
After successfull of 225k VLX token sales, i don't see any stages of VLX team more? So now we only buy it by exchange platform?
Yes, exactly. There are no token sales but will be announced once it does. You can buy in the exchange platform and store it on the wallet.
Yes, they don't have new announcements  and updates about when will be the next token sale. Since the firts sale was quite good. Let's just hope that the project is going to be successful and let's wait for the next project updates. Updates and progress is the indication that team are continuously working.  The project has gone too far and as I follow the project I saw how it grow and develop so I am very sure this will be a successful project.

Pages:
Jump to: