Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 63. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
From these news I very much had liked the fact that the team is going to release фopк electrum wallet, it will lift even more hayp around the project that will positively affect as development of the project at the expense of great expectations from community, and on his investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.

Right, I think the team should really double their efforts just for the good result in this project, but upon knowing the status of this Velox I can say that the team are really did their good performance. Hopefully this good progress of VLX will be continue in the near future.

I partially disagree with your statement, as they are hopefully working hardas this project is active at the full potential.
Activity: 182
Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin
Yes, there are a number of peoples who will willingly invest into this project and also i think that they can make this project go more successfull as the more investors will invest into this project, the more chances of bright future ahead.
The team must work at developing the project from every aspect to make sure they are able to gain more followers and potential investors for the project to succeed
Activity: 196
Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.

Right, I think the team should really double their efforts just for the good result in this project, but upon knowing the status of this Velox I can say that the team are really did their good performance. Hopefully this good progress of VLX will be continue in the near future.

I'm sure that in the near future we will see a successful project from the VLX team and the successfully presented Velox exchange platform. When this happens nobody can say, even the team itself. But they have a good road map, according to which the project is moving in the right direction.

It is like all things are quite running smoothly because as what you just said, everything was set according to their roadmap. Well, Velox team did great performance in terms of their development and hopefully they will be successful in the near future.
If the team is very effectively executing all the tasks and successfully exploring to the new technologies and implementing the addition features that will bring more reputation to the project.
Activity: 196
Excellent news, I hope the developer does everything to make the project achieve its goal and I think we will be able to enjoy an anonymous exchange.
Obviously, the team Velox doing their fullest best just to gives us a good kind of decentralized trading platform. And having this kind of updates will enhanced the possiblity to reached the goals and meet the expectations of all people and investors in bitcoin community. Hopefully, more good things will come for this team.
Their good workflow in the real time is speaking better how they are upgrading to all the new technologies of latest versions in the economy that was enriching the platform to gain even more investors.

What the flowchart shows is, how velox project do their work in order to be success.  It shows there the time frame when and how it started and should be finish the project,  also it shows the date when they should do the update and the target time to do it.  It is so good to know it because it gives us idea to know the how it works or the circulation of the project.

I mean that's pretty much how ICOs are supposed to work, they need to release a roadmap and timeline. It's supposed to be normal buuuuuuuut most ICOs dont do it
Velox has a best roadmap and also they do are following their roadmap untill now and i hope that they might continue the same in future too and also i am sure that they are totally different from other ICO projects which turns out to be scam.
The team for velox is much punctual and also they do follow each of their official updates so this project seems to be much more profitable and intresting than other projects. I think that this project can really gain more and more attention and profits.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Excellent news, I hope the developer does everything to make the project achieve its goal and I think we will be able to enjoy an anonymous exchange.
Obviously, the team Velox doing their fullest best just to gives us a good kind of decentralized trading platform. And having this kind of updates will enhanced the possiblity to reached the goals and meet the expectations of all people and investors in bitcoin community. Hopefully, more good things will come for this team.
Their good workflow in the real time is speaking better how they are upgrading to all the new technologies of latest versions in the economy that was enriching the platform to gain even more investors.

What the flowchart shows is, how velox project do their work in order to be success.  It shows there the time frame when and how it started and should be finish the project,  also it shows the date when they should do the update and the target time to do it.  It is so good to know it because it gives us idea to know the how it works or the circulation of the project.

I mean that's pretty much how ICOs are supposed to work, they need to release a roadmap and timeline. It's supposed to be normal buuuuuuuut most ICOs dont do it
Velox has a best roadmap and also they do are following their roadmap untill now and i hope that they might continue the same in future too and also i am sure that they are totally different from other ICO projects which turns out to be scam.
Activity: 224
Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin
Yes, there are a number of peoples who will willingly invest into this project and also i think that they can make this project go more successfull as the more investors will invest into this project, the more chances of bright future ahead.
Activity: 25
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

I'm sure that in the near future we will see a successful project from the VLX team and the successfully presented Velox exchange platform. When this happens nobody can say, even the team itself. But they have a good road map, according to which the project is moving in the right direction.
It is very deserving to know when the team was executing all the plans in an expected manner without giving up in any task and more initiatives are taken by actively communication with the investors by letting them understand completely filling all the gaps.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

It is like all things are quite running smoothly because as what you just said, everything was set according to their roadmap. Well, Velox team did great performance in terms of their development and hopefully they will be successful in the near future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 252
I understand the anonymous exchange, but I'm wondering where the developers are and whether they need to reveal their anonymity.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

It says that the unsold coin will be burn but are they talking about the allocated coin for the ICO? Because the supply of Velox will keep on increasing until it reaches the max supply with mining.
Activity: 532

Definitely, they already get this far and we could expect that the team continue to work tirelessly with their platform. As we can observed, they made so much more innovations and always up to date with every activities they made so this can be have a better results.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Yes, I agree with you, the team behind the project is innovative and hardworking. and the team has been working very hard on the platform since from the beginning to till now. and they always comes with the new ideas and strategies Also, they are very actively handling the project. That's why they are provide each and every necessary update which are related to the project. That's reason Velox community is getting bigger and bigger after every passing day.
Activity: 154

Activity: 238
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
I can only say one thing - the developers are constantly engaged in their project. This is a good indicator of the attitude to the project

I agree, the team are really serious and really want to achieve success the soonest that is why they are doing their best to make this project fulfill all their goals.
Activity: 294
I can only say one thing - the developers are constantly engaged in their project. This is a good indicator of the attitude to the project
If dev team involvement lacks that will lead to a great hurdle in the project and it is good to experience the active participation of dev team in fixing the issues on priority and being a part for let the operations run smoothly.
Activity: 378

Pages:
Jump to: