Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 67. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Vlx and eth trading pair will surely be patronized by traders since eth is booming right now. Do you also have your own forum site?
I believe that VLX/ETH pair will bring more people come to VLX project. People like using ETH more than BTC at make transaction and payment.

Yeah right, it will be another good marketing for the velox project. Now we really know that the team is doing all they can to make this project successful. good luck team velox.
You are right, I didn't see so much work from team in respect of promotion of the platform in one project. Many forces to it have been applied.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I have read the project on the website. This is a good project for many people to wait. Especially with a new innovation that is very promising. I think VLX's exchange rate will be good. I hope the project will be profitable and all the investors will get good profits.
Well this project need more time to develop as the velox team gives their very best to update us and trying to answer to those users who have some any concerns or questions on this project. As this project trying to solve every problem like the crypto community grows rapidly, so the Velox team is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity and decentralization back to crypto currency trading. Hoping for the success of this project as I believed has a bright future.

Velox have possessed all the potential as we read the whitepapers they are very promising with all the possibilities and the idea looks very innovative achieving all the targets.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I have read the project on the website. This is a good project for many people to wait. Especially with a new innovation that is very promising. I think VLX's exchange rate will be good. I hope the project will be profitable and all the investors will get good profits.
Well this project need more time to develop as the velox team gives their very best to update us and trying to answer to those users who have some any concerns or questions on this project. As this project trying to solve every problem like the crypto community grows rapidly, so the Velox team is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity and decentralization back to crypto currency trading. Hoping for the success of this project as I believed has a bright future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Hi! Is this platform already working?
Yeah i think Velox Exchange is working but is like VLX/ETH pairs is coming later this year so best we just wait and see how this works out
Activity: 294
Latest VLX Sale Update

Additional Updates:
- The VLX Exchange has been re-enabled
- Public burn address is established - Provable Burn Address: VAfDvbsAhdSLFLm4iNKJwn454K32pQL4Ne
It is a great news that the VLX Exchange has been re-enabled for those who wanted to sell and buy the VLX coin! I hope the price will go up this time!
I admire the work of developers. The guys really work - they constantly improve their project, change their strategies
Five months was quite long period of time but we can see the progress of the project because of the effort of each team members. This is one of the longest project in the market but also the most promising and has a huge potential to be successful and profitable. I will continuosly support the project until they reach their project goal.
Team was given certain tasks and explained them by listing all the instructions and they have been also assigned a lead to monitor their workflow to ensure they are success in reaching their goal with out giving up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
129,000 VLX Sold in the Velox 250k Sale! See what I saw in the telegrams, these are very serious figures as for me.
Activity: 532
Latest VLX Sale Update

Additional Updates:
- The VLX Exchange has been re-enabled
- Public burn address is established - Provable Burn Address: VAfDvbsAhdSLFLm4iNKJwn454K32pQL4Ne
It is a great news that the VLX Exchange has been re-enabled for those who wanted to sell and buy the VLX coin! I hope the price will go up this time!
I admire the work of developers. The guys really work - they constantly improve their project, change their strategies
Five months was quite long period of time but we can see the progress of the project because of the effort of each team members. This is one of the longest project in the market but also the most promising and has a huge potential to be successful and profitable. I will continuosly support the project until they reach their project goal.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Vlx and eth trading pair will surely be patronized by traders since eth is booming right now. Do you also have your own forum site?
I believe that VLX/ETH pair will bring more people come to VLX project. People like using ETH more than BTC at make transaction and payment.

Finally, this is what I have been waiting for. I personally think the Eth pair is the best trading form if the token is in ERC20 but since Velox Coin is not I totally understand and just wait for this to happen.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

If anything then I have seen BTC being more preferred when receiving than compared to ETH but while sending the same people send ETH lmao 
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
HI,dev, This person uses my account to apply for a signature bounty,Please check !

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
Only probably because of the low commission and fast transaction, most investors and users prefer to use ETH, the more I do not know what kind of positive credits it uses. I really hope that the project will be released in the best possible way! I've been watching him for a long time and I'm sure of it.

Yes, eth really have small fees compared to btc and some investors really prefer investing using eth. But all in all it's really a good news that velox is having more pairs now.

Hey mate, I'm just wondering what do you mean by your statement "velox is having more pairs?" Do you mean that they have many partnerships? Or is the pairs really means peers? Please clarify your statement.

Maybe what he/she means is that the vlexchange will add more cryptos to be in their trading platform. Because as of this moment, there are only 3 cryptos that the velox can pair with.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The platform is started for a long time, the official site works. You can already trade on him. However after the conference in June new features will be added and the project will extend.
So far, the exchanger is working without interruptions. Apparently there is still a lot of user traffic that would overload the servers
Velox dev team was actively involved monitoring all the server disk usages accurately on time and reducing the usage of junk and making the platforms with no latency.
Team Velox is very actively involved in various conferences and presentations, in order to show that the team is set up seriously to open its project. We should just support the developers and follow all the news of the project.

With that activity, I am pretty sure their project will be more widely be known not only here but also in the real world. With their great determination and innovations, they will surely have an excellent outcome of what they were doing.

agree, the team are really doing their best to improve the project and fulfill all their plans. I am sure that sooner or later success will be easy for them to reach.

The team would also be a contributing factor for making the project into success. As of know Velox really proves to the crypto community that they are growing and developing.    

I've been watching Velox project and his team for a long time, and I'm sure that the team in its entirety is professionals. They are very active and in detail tell us all the news of the project. I like this project and its team.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
Only probably because of the low commission and fast transaction, most investors and users prefer to use ETH, the more I do not know what kind of positive credits it uses. I really hope that the project will be released in the best possible way! I've been watching him for a long time and I'm sure of it.

Yes, eth really have small fees compared to btc and some investors really prefer investing using eth. But all in all it's really a good news that velox is having more pairs now.
Activity: 434
Support VLX on ToTheMoon!
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Velox+%28VLX%29&SortBy=0
I saw such a message in telegram and I think we should support the project. Unfortunately I'm only a junior and I can not join the signature company.
Velox project is very popular now and they are gathering a lot of investors whicg their community is growing big. This is a great opportunity which the peoject will be successful soon.

They slowly getting the interest of the bounty hunters due to some of their features are now functioning which is really a very nice kind of achievement.They made a very nice strategy and I think there will be more coming because the team will do more effort to make the project to be more popular.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
This is an amazing update. The team has been consistently working hard on the platform as well as on its promotions since from the beginning to now. And they are always come with something new or innovative strategies. And now this time they are coming with the VLX and eth trading pair. I really hope the project is continuously growing due to team's hard work and very soon they will achieve their goals.
Activity: 196
I appreciate this action of VLX team. Actually i like ETH more than Bitcoin because of their convenient.
Pages:
Jump to: