Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 65. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think that the current sale rate has decreased as I mentioned in a previous post that only about 21000 tokens were left,and now the number is 17000 so the rate of sale inls probably decreased.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Satoshi makes people the hope of freedom and control of own wealth. KYC/AML want to destroy it and make the wealth go back to government.

It's not about destroying it. You can't let crypto fully freely develop, at least not yet. There need to be reputation and identity platforms first so the crypto community has its own means to fight the evil.
KYC is just part of making a project or platform more reliable, it might really be an annoying part of a cryptoproject, because it will somehow not agree to what they called for some platform an anonymous one, but with KYC, I don't really think its purpose is to destroy.

It is a fact that money laundering is an existent problem and if we didn't have KYC and AML there would for sure be more laundering. Also not what we want. I think we demand a world as of now that is just too perfect for the tools we have to deal with problems.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Will the addition of the USDT token to crypto-currencies?
Activity: 196
Wow i just can't believe that more than 90 percent of the total tokens have been sold.
At the time of writing this post,only about 21,000 tokens are left.

That's great, first and foremost this project is really promising with the hard working team and good marketing strategy they are now talking today because of the good achievements done by this project.

So it means that the team Velox have already earned enough funds for the continuation of developing this platform? If that's the case, then this would be a great achievements and a good progress from the team as this will surely gives high percentage to reached the goals and purpose of this project in the crypto market.

That's simply means the project is sucessful because it was all sold.   We can also see that many are waiting on sales and many are keeping track on it. May the team continue to do good in this project.
Advertising is necessary to the project as much as possible Wink
I think they launched two sets of bounty made some announcement launched their Exchange different platform of wallet for various devices well advertised if you ask me it just need more work
The team for velox is actually already working much hard and also they have managed to build the project to some great heighs and also i think that it might get much more profitable ahead.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Wow i just can't believe that more than 90 percent of the total tokens have been sold.

That's great, first and foremost this project is really promising with the hard working team and good marketing strategy they are now talking today because of the good achievements done by this project.

So it means that the team Velox have already earned enough funds for the continuation of developing this platform? If that's the case, then this would be a great achievements and a good progress from the team as this will surely gives high percentage to reached the goals and purpose of this project in the crypto market.

That's simply means the project is sucessful because it was all sold.   We can also see that many are waiting on sales and many are keeping track on it. May the team continue to do good in this project.
I think they launched two sets of bounty made some announcement launched their Exchange different platform of wallet for various devices well advertised if you ask me it just need more work
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.
At now velox is a established project & after improvement of their website,exchanger it is now a project of choice.so you can say it there is lots of investor & traders
There are actually a huge number of investors as well as traders/users on their platform which proves us that this project is really going to be much great ahead. Hope that it soon shows us some good trading days.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.
At now velox is a established project & after improvement of their website,exchanger it is now a project of choice.so you can say it there is lots of investor & traders
Activity: 224

the team does continue to make its project better every day. Many people are confident in the Velox project and continue to support it.
Velox project is actually increasing a lot of investors into the project and also i am sure that in future velox will show us some intresting profits so for sure this project can always stay much profitable for the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 154

Activity: 434

The display of never ending support of its members is the main reason why this oroject is going strong.

Yeah right, the community is getting bigger and more stronger now this is the reason why velox is becoming more popular now. Also the team really have a great attitude.
I must agree to that. The community has surely increased grudually over the course of months and shall continue to prosper and get bigger. The teams hardwork is surely paying off.
Hey what happen with Velox telegram group, why not this project only have 787 members? They changing address or have anything happen?
Activity: 434

Your correct, the only thing we can do is just wait to the developer to follow this thread. Also, I agree on your point that they have a clear details and hopefully of this project will be successful, it could be competent enough to other trading and exchange sites.
Activity: 238

The display of never ending support of its members is the main reason why this oroject is going strong.

Yeah right, the community is getting bigger and more stronger now this is the reason why velox is becoming more popular now. Also the team really have a great attitude.
I must agree to that. The community has surely increased grudually over the course of months and shall continue to prosper and get bigger. The teams hardwork is surely paying off.
Activity: 252
The sales of the coins of this project go just fine and I would like to join them, because some of the coins can be burned.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
therefore now while the discount for coins lushee time for inestciya in him is operating. do not lose time. while there is an opportunity

Yeah the token sale is for a limited time only so interested investors should invest now to grab the opportunity to earn good profit in the near future.
Vlx and eth trading pair will surely be patronized by traders since eth is booming right now. Do you also have your own forum site?
I believe that VLX/ETH pair will bring more people come to VLX project. People like using ETH more than BTC at make transaction and payment.

Yeah right, it will be another good marketing for the velox project. Now we really know that the team is doing all they can to make this project successful. good luck team velox.
You are right, I didn't see so much work from team in respect of promotion of the platform in one project. Many forces to it have been applied.

What do you mean by "Many forces to it have been applied." They didn't even have a bounty till until very recently. Though it's a long one for one
Better late than never. Especially bounty very is in demand and is relevant because coins already bargain and it is possible to calculate at least approximately the profit for participation in it.
No problem with bounty program of Velox. Actually it is not a long time, as follow they said, we can pausing it sooner, if have enough people join.
Activity: 154
therefore now while the discount for coins lushee time for inestciya in him is operating. do not lose time. while there is an opportunity

They are receiving a good sale metrics as they made the potential even in advertising and good will they possesed in reaching out to the investors and bringing a great change to achieve the targets.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team has been continuously working hard on the platform as well on its promotions. And community member knows very well how hard the team is working on the platform. Due to the team's hard work community is getting bigger and bigger after every passing day. And this community is consistently supporting this project. That's why the project is growing rapidly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: