Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread - page 64. (Read 285083 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The project looks very good. I like the concept behind it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Wow i just can't believe that more than 90 percent of the total tokens have been sold.
At the time of writing this post,only about 21,000 tokens are left.

That's great, first and foremost this project is really promising with the hard working team and good marketing strategy they are now talking today because of the good achievements done by this project.

So it means that the team Velox have already earned enough funds for the continuation of developing this platform? If that's the case, then this would be a great achievements and a good progress from the team as this will surely gives high percentage to reached the goals and purpose of this project in the crypto market.

That's simply means the project is sucessful because it was all sold.   We can also see that many are waiting on sales and many are keeping track on it. May the team continue to do good in this project.
the team does continue to make its project better every day. Many people are confident in the Velox project and continue to support it.
That active improvement of the project constantly is conducted we can see really great demand and popularity of the platform, also bounty influences it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.
At now velox is a established project & after improvement of their website,exchanger it is now a project of choice.so you can say it there is lots of investor & traders
This very good implementation and improvement of project Vlx.   We can confirm that this project is real near to reach its project goals. It's website and features are very accurate and up-to-date. Hope many improvements to follow to attract more and more investors because of project undefeated excellence.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Over time, the project is becoming increasingly popular and I think there will be many who want to buy this coin.
At now velox is a established project & after improvement of their website,exchanger it is now a project of choice.so you can say it there is lots of investor & traders

This is required for the site to update their latest development. To ensure that the team will please the investors and members of the VELOX project.
I do agree that they need to update their latest development fastly but they are already doing it for the first time until now.
They have already update it I think. You can see their previous announcement if you missed it. Velox team is working hard for the project to develop more.
The developer team are doing their best and everytime Velox have an update they always include their website. They also upgrading every single details about their project.
Activity: 43
Activity: 616

This is required for the site to update their latest development. To ensure that the team will please the investors and members of the VELOX project.
I do agree that they need to update their latest development fastly but they are already doing it for the first time until now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Right, I think the team should really double their efforts just for the good result in this project, but upon knowing the status of this Velox I can say that the team are really did their good performance. Hopefully this good progress of VLX will be continue in the near future.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 294
Wow i just can't believe that more than 90 percent of the total tokens have been sold.

That's great, first and foremost this project is really promising with the hard working team and good marketing strategy they are now talking today because of the good achievements done by this project.

So it means that the team Velox have already earned enough funds for the continuation of developing this platform? If that's the case, then this would be a great achievements and a good progress from the team as this will surely gives high percentage to reached the goals and purpose of this project in the crypto market.

That's simply means the project is sucessful because it was all sold.   We can also see that many are waiting on sales and many are keeping track on it. May the team continue to do good in this project.
Advertising is necessary to the project as much as possible Wink
But advertising isnt effective all the time right? I've so many projects that they are "promoting it" using advertisement but turns out to be no value at the end(the promotion).
Good promotions will be really effective, supporters should make the information about whitepapets available in all the social channels reaching out to the investors that can succeed.

I think Velox Team need more support from local influencers. Now a days it is really important to gain more global potential investors through the influencers and it is possible, because too many traders and investors are interested to invest in good ICOs. May be can Velox team get in touch with me; I already have experience to organize local influencers for ICOs and support them in different languages also in telegram groups.

As I see the Velox team was now working for that and as of this days we will able to see how the team could influence those potential investors around the world. I am not confident that velox will entrust the project with the forum members like us, despite of there's a lot of ways to promote the project like with social media and other advertisements. However we've been campaigning velox here, lets just focus on how the project works on and supporting this project is a great opportunity because this will be a potential huge trading site in the future.
You are right with that, that we are here keep on supporting this project on its back. That we keep on spreading the information regarding the Velox Project on the best we could do for the future we wanted for this project as this project would be the future of anonymous and decentralized trading. I hope for the team to keep this great perfomance and make a good outcome in those different partnership to the different potential investors that Velox Project have.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100

But advertising isnt effective all the time right? I've so many projects that they are "promoting it" using advertisement but turns out to be no value at the end(the promotion).
Good promotions will be really effective, supporters should make the information about whitepapets available in all the social channels reaching out to the investors that can succeed.

I think Velox Team need more support from local influencers. Now a days it is really important to gain more global potential investors through the influencers and it is possible, because too many traders and investors are interested to invest in good ICOs. May be can Velox team get in touch with me; I already have experience to organize local influencers for ICOs and support them in different languages also in telegram groups.

As I see the Velox team was now working for that and as of this days we will able to see how the team could influence those potential investors around the world. I am not confident that velox will entrust the project with the forum members like us, despite of there's a lot of ways to promote the project like with social media and other advertisements. However we've been campaigning velox here, lets just focus on how the project works on and supporting this project is a great opportunity because this will be a potential huge trading site in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 294

Activity: 280

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I think that the current sale rate has decreased as I mentioned in a previous post that only about 21000 tokens were left,and now the number is 17000 so the rate of sale inls probably decreased.
Velox taking all the good steps to proceed in a better way to beat the metrics reaching all the targets and achieve success with out giving up so they might bring some changes.

They are on their way to make more surprising promotions so it is good that the team are doing a lot of effort to market their token. What the team already earned in terms of the improvement of their project is quite impressive and probably supporters are contented of the teams achievement.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11

In this project on my memory one of the best advertizing companies. So with it questions any shouldn't arise and the project develops as it is necessary also with the necessary speed.
It is all the good will they initially gained from many investors by satisfying them with good profits and then it turned to a leading spark in the crypto world trending over various social platforms.
Activity: 182

In this project on my memory one of the best advertizing companies. So with it questions any shouldn't arise and the project develops as it is necessary also with the necessary speed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

It's far away from saying that it is already successful but you are right they are on their track and they are following their road map so far,
Activity: 532

I think they launched two sets of bounty made some announcement launched their Exchange different platform of wallet for various devices well advertised if you ask me it just need more work
The team for velox is actually already working much hard and also they have managed to build the project to some great heighs and also i think that it might get much more profitable ahead.

That is right, Velox team indeed making more effort to achieved their goals which it will be known globally. They made some innovations about their marketing strategy and I think it really works. Hoping to see more promotions about their sale so that more investors would probably invest in this project.
Activity: 238
I think that the current sale rate has decreased as I mentioned in a previous post that only about 21000 tokens were left,and now the number is 17000 so the rate of sale inls probably decreased.
Velox taking all the good steps to proceed in a better way to beat the metrics reaching all the targets and achieve success with out giving up so they might bring some changes.
Pages:
Jump to: