Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 10. (Read 10248 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
is there kinda ating system for Votes respondents? what is user rating formed from?
Activity: 40
The approach of bringing together blockchain and voting is is useful for sure. Now its turn to management team work to promote this platform widely and of course promote a token.
Activity: 238
do i have to fill in questionnaire when signing up or can i do it later?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
why cant i take part in all the paid surveys on Votes?   
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
in which wallets can i store Votes tokens? can you recommend something?
Every person chooses an appropriate wallet oh his or her own, si we believe that you should make this decision yourself.
VOTES
do you have a referral program? i want to invite friends to yr platform   
At the moment it’s at the final stage of development. You will learn more about it soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Does  Simpoll continue to work or was this project closed after the launch of Votes?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
will our accounts be banned if my sister signs up for Votes using my computer?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What’s the maximum number of surveys that one user can complete on yr platform per day? 
Activity: 392
do you have a referral program? i want to invite friends to yr platform   
VOTES
how mant Votes tokens is it possible to earn taking part in one paid survey?
The amount of the reward is determined by the organizer of the project and platform’s representatives can’t influence this.   
VOTES
is there a rating system for respondents on yr platform?   
In your opinion, how can respondents be estimated? Statistics doesn’t have right or wrong answers, people that order surveys want to receive objective information
VOTES
Will you list Votes token on other exchanges?
Yes, absolutely! We’re at the stage of advanced negotiations with several exchangers at the same time.
Activity: 238
in which wallets can i store Votes tokens? can you recommend something?
Activity: 588
which exchanges is it possible to buy the Votes tokens now? how much does one token cost now?
KKCoin and Etherdelta. The price is formed by the market, so you should visit the listed exchanges in order to find it out.   

The biggest problem of these exchanges is the complete lack of liquidity, which means that the price falls very quickly. Only normal exchanges can show whether a token is needed or not for all, not just for the community.
Activity: 196
how mant Votes tokens is it possible to earn taking part in one paid survey?
VOTES
which exchanges is it possible to buy the Votes tokens now? how much does one token cost now?
KKCoin and Etherdelta. The price is formed by the market, so you should visit the listed exchanges in order to find it out.   
VOTES
does yr platform have a referral program?   

It’s still under development. Stay tuned and you won’t miss latest news.
VOTES
will it be possible to use fiat to pay for arrangement of votings on Votes platform?
It’s possible in the future, but at the moment tokens are the only payment method. The links to the exchanges where you can buy them are published on the official site.
Activity: 21
Merit: 3
is there a rating system for respondents on yr platform?   
Pages:
Jump to: