Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 8. (Read 10278 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
if computer tuned off when i was completing a survey, will i have to do it one more time?
The survey is considered to be completed after the respondent has answered all the questions.
VOTES
is there kinda welcome bonus for new users on Votes platform?
We’re planning to implement such an option at the later stages of development, now we’re focused on other opportunities.
VOTES
what number of questions does respondent have to answer in average to get a reward? 

It depends on the organizer of the survey, not on the platform’s representatives, so we can’t help you.
Activity: 196
who can view my personal data on Votes?   
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
can organizer of surveys set a reward in any other cryptocurrencies except for Votes tokens? 
Activity: 210
does my geographical location influences on which surveys are available for me on Votes? 
VOTES
is there any minimum restriction on the withdrawal of the earned Votes tokens from the platform?

Yes, you can withdraw 100 tokens or more.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Great idea and great project. Always keep up the great work!
VOTES
what cryptocurrencies are used on yr platform to pay for respondents actions?  
Only Votes tokens, but appearance of other options in the future isn’t excluded. 
VOTES
who can create paid surveys on Votes platform?
Almost anyone. There’re no requirements to survey organizers. We’re trying to provide everyone with appropriate tools – starting with small companies and up to worldwide-known brands.
Activity: 224
what number of questions does respondent have to answer in average to get a reward? 
Activity: 238
is there kinda welcome bonus for new users on Votes platform?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
if computer tuned off when i was completing a survey, will i have to do it one more time?
VOTES
how long does it take to wait for withdrawal of the Votes tokens that i’ve earned?
Usually it happens during 24 hours, but sometimes it can take up to 5 work days
VOTES
why two different persons cant sign up for Votes using one computer?   
Due to this it’s less possible that two different people are answering questions – the survey customers get unreliable information because of this and we’re trying to provide them with the data of high quality.
VOTES
can i complete surveys using smartphone?
Not yet, but we’re working actively on creation of a mobile app.
Activity: 294
is there any minimum restriction on the withdrawal of the earned Votes tokens from the platform?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
what cryptocurrencies are used on yr platform to pay for respondents actions?  
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
who can create paid surveys on Votes platform?
VOTES
violation of what rules leads to ban of account on Votes?
We encrypt  all the data of the users and respect their privacy, so you really have no reasons to worry.   
Pages:
Jump to: