Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 11. (Read 10248 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Will you list Votes token on other exchanges?
Activity: 378
VOTES
do u charge any commissions from respondents when they withdraw the Votes tokens from their account?

No, there’re no commissions, at least, at the early stage of the development of the platform.
VOTES
how many days or hours does one voting last on Votes?   
There’s no clear standard. It depends on the survey itself and the number of respondents that is required. It worth noting that paid surveys are completed much faster.
Activity: 196
which exchanges is it possible to buy the Votes tokens now? how much does one token cost now?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
does yr platform have a referral program?   
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
will it be possible to use fiat to pay for arrangement of votings on Votes platform?
VOTES
what should i do if my account on the platform is banned? can i restore it?
It depends on the reason of ban. Send a letter to the technical support service, we will try to help you.
VOTES
where can i find a list of rules violation of which can lead to ban on Votes?

On the official site of the platform. It’s easy enough to find them – they’re on the main page.
VOTES
is it all right if i sign in on Votes using both computer and a mobile phone? 
Yes, of course. But, frankly speaking, appearance of a mobile app is unlikely during the next two months ‘cause we’re focused on attraction of survey customers.
Activity: 224
 do u charge any commissions from respondents when they withdraw the Votes tokens from their account?
Activity: 266
how many days or hours does one voting last on Votes?   
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
which cryptocurrencies can be used to pay for arrangement of voting or survey on Votes? 
VOTES
can a legal entity conclude long-term agreement with Votes platform in order to arrange regular surveys? how can a legal entity benefit due to this?
Please, send an e-mail to  [email protected]  in order to discuss this question in details.
VOTES
wont i be banned on the platform if i have dynamic IP?
If you don’t violate the rules of the platform, you won’t be banned for a dynamic IP. 
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
what should i do if my account on the platform is banned? can i restore it?
Activity: 322
where can i find a list of rules violation of which can lead to ban on Votes?
Activity: 392
is it all right if i sign in on Votes using both computer and a mobile phone? 
VOTES
do users receive any bonuses when signing up? let’s say, a right to hold one survey for free?
from the point of view of the team, it’d be waste and it’d lead to appearance of a big number of fake accounts
VOTES
does Votes service have any user rating system?
at this stage – no, but the more data you provide, the higher the chance that you wont miss potential survey is
VOTES
is it possible that the organizer will reject my participation in the survey after its completion? why can this happen?

if you didn’t violate the rules of the platform, it’s almost impossible
Pages:
Jump to: