Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 5. (Read 10278 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
When i’m signing up i’m offered to fill in respondent’s questionnaire. Can i do it later?   
The more info you provide, the higher your chances to take part in the paid survey are, so i don’t advise you to delay this.
VOTES
Won’t you ban my account if its IP changes? 
No, the users have a right to use various IP addresses, this isnt violation of the rules.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What is the maximum number of people that can take part in one paid survey?   
Activity: 364
What happens if the organizer of the survey doesn’t have enough funds on the account balance to pay respondents?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Can survey organizer stop the survey ahead of schedule on Votes? 
VOTES
How much is the maximum reward for respondents that can be set during creation of a paid survey?

The platform doesn’t set any restrictions, it depends on the survey organizers.
VOTES
How long should i wait until Votes tokens are credited to my account balance once i’ve completed a survey?
If this is a paid service, the tokens will be credited to your account once it’s completed.
Activity: 55
Won’t you ban my account if its IP changes? 
Activity: 266
When i’m signing up i’m offered to fill in respondent’s questionnaire. Can i do it later?   
VOTES
What wallets is it possible withdraw the earned Votes tokens to? 
Use any wallet supporting the format of the tokens. We don’t limit your choice.
VOTES
Won’t my account be banned if i don’t take part in surveys for a long time?   
No, but we don’t advise to miss an opportunity to get tokens for completing simple surveys, especially at such early stages.
VOTES
Why isnt it possible to use other cryptocurrencies on Votes platform?
In the future – maybe, but not in the near future. We’re focused on active use of Votes tokens within the framework of the ecosystem of the platform.
Activity: 93
How long should i wait until Votes tokens are credited to my account balance once i’ve completed a survey?
Activity: 322
How much is the maximum reward for respondents that can be set during creation of a paid survey?
Activity: 266
What wallets is it possible withdraw the earned Votes tokens to? 
VOTES
When should we expect for new options on Votes platform? 
A number of new options will be implemented during the summer, so don’t have to wait for a long time. Thank you for staying with us.
VOTES
How many Votes tokens can one earn for completion of one survey?   
The reward amount is set by the survey organizer, so the representatives of the platform can’t influence on this.
VOTES
Why did you choose a Simpoll constructor for creation of surveys on your platform? 
Because the same team which is developing Votes has developed it when working on Simpoll, so we understand perfectly how it can be used in the most efficient way.
Activity: 8
Won’t my account be banned if i don’t take part in surveys for a long time?   
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
Such a project will never receive approval at the state level. Not everyone needs a clean and transparent vote. This is an excellent project for an honest society
It’s quite a dubious statement. Electronic votings have already been held in some countries, and blockchain technologies will allow to increase their quality significantly.   

For some advertisers, the real vote is very important. I believe this is mainly about social institutions and organizations.
Pages:
Jump to: