Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 12. (Read 10248 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
wont i be banned on the platform if i have dynamic IP?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
can a legal entity conclude long-term agreement with Votes platform in order to arrange regular surveys? how can a legal entity benefit due to this?
Activity: 378
VOTES
do u have a desktop Votes app or is only a web-version available?
We aren’t planning to develop a desktop client in the near future.
VOTES
if i was invited to undergo a survey, can i refuse to do it if it isnt suitable for me?
Of course, you have a right to refuse to complete any survey, but we don’t recommend you to do it, especially if the survey is paid.
VOTES
what is the maximum number of surveys that a user can complete per day? 
We didn’t impose such restrictions so the number of maximum possible surveys depends on you and the number of customers interested in your responds.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
is it possible that the organizer will reject my participation in the survey after its completion? why can this happen?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
does Votes service have any user rating system?
Merit: 101
do users receive any bonuses when signing up? let’s say, a right to hold one survey for free?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
do u have a desktop Votes app or is only a web-version available?
VOTES
which major organizations are u cooperating with now? which ones are u planning to start working in the future?
If it’s about Simpoll, you can find a full list on the site. If it’s about Votes, we’re at the stage of advanced negotiation with many companies now. Stay tuned! 
VOTES
is there any minimum restriction on withdraw of tokens from Votes platform?
You can withdraw 100 tokens and more.
VOTES
what makes Votes better than your previous development – Simpoll?
The main difference is wide usage of blockhain technology which increases quality and transparency of voting.
Activity: 392
if i was invited to undergo a survey, can i refuse to do it if it isnt suitable for me?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
what is the maximum number of surveys that a user can complete per day? 
which major organizations are u cooperating with now? which ones are u planning to start working in the future?
Activity: 266
is there any minimum restriction on withdraw of tokens from Votes platform?
VOTES
why did u choose Simpoll editor for creation of surveys on yr platform?
Our team has developed Simpoll so we can be a guarantee of  this product, it’s quality and smoothness of its operation.
VOTES
will i have to sign up for a new account to arrange a survey on Votes if i’m already registered as a respondent?

So far, yes, but we will add an opportunity to switch between the roles soon. This option doesn’t have much demand.
VOTES
What new features will appear on Votes platform in the near future?  
It’s the time of active development, but we don’t want to hasten with claims so far. However, we will announce some new options in the near future.
Activity: 196
what makes Votes better than your previous development – Simpoll?
Pages:
Jump to: