Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 7. (Read 10248 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
is it possible that the survey organizer will dispose the result and refuse to pay  a reward?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Project is the good initiative. This project has a good prospect in future.
Activity: 378
VOTES
if i move to other country, can i change this data in the respondent’s resume?   
You will have to contact our support team, but yes, it’s possible if you provide proofs of the fact that you’ve moved.
VOTES
are the surveys published on your platform somehow moderated before the launch? 
We taking care about the fact that the surveys shouldn’t violate the platform’s rules and legislation, so they are moderated a little.   
VOTES
Guys, I may not understand or know something. Here the team is active and is the project still alive? Because I see that the addition of the votes and the last exchange was in March. I don't see any more news.
Yes, of course. A ready-made product is already launched, the team is working on its finalization and addition of available options. You can even earn tokens completing surveys.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
if my account is banned, can i pay kinda fee to get it unbanned?
Activity: 210
who can see the info from my respondent’s resume on Votes?
VOTES
what makes Votes better than other similar projects working on a decentralized base?   

Have you come across other decentralized projects dedicated to surveys and votings? We’re the first who’s trying to implement blockchain in this area and we’ve even already developed a product.
VOTES
which major companies have you already managed to conclude cooperation with? 
We’re at the stage of advanced negotiations with several major brands, but we can’t disclose information about it so far.   
VOTES
when are you planning to launch Votes mobile app? 
Most likely, it’ll happen in the nearest 2 years, but we will try to release it as soon as possible because we understand that mobile technologies are important nowadays.   
Activity: 9
if i move to other country, can i change this data in the respondent’s resume?   
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
are the surveys published on your platform somehow moderated before the launch? 
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Guys, I may not understand or know something. Here the team is active and is the project still alive? Because I see that the addition of the votes and the last exchange was in March. I don't see any more news.
Activity: 28
can i spend as much time as i want to complete one survey? or do i have to fill in a questionnaire on Votes during particular amount of time?   
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
what makes Votes better than other similar projects working on a decentralized base?   
VOTES
who can view my personal data on Votes?   
No one if you don’t give such a permission. The system itself uses depersonalized data.   
VOTES
can organizer of surveys set a reward in any other cryptocurrencies except for Votes tokens? 

At the current stage such an option is completely excluded, but it can change in the future.   
VOTES
does my geographical location influences on which surveys are available for me on Votes? 
Yes, of course, because the survey organizers can access targeting settings, including demographical ones. 
Activity: 336
which major companies have you already managed to conclude cooperation with? 
Activity: 266
when are you planning to launch Votes mobile app? 
Pages:
Jump to: