Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 13. (Read 10248 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What new features will appear on Votes platform in the near future?  
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
will i have to sign up for a new account to arrange a survey on Votes if i’m already registered as a respondent?
Activity: 378
VOTES
Are you planning to release a Votes mobile app? 
In the future – yes, of course, but it isnt a priority task at the current stage.
VOTES
Can two persons sign up for your service using one computer?
If several persons really use one PC, it’s possible, but all the attempts to deceive a platform will be prevented.
VOTES
Does it takes a lot of time to complete one survey on Votes?

It depends on duration of the survey and involvement of respondent, so the time expenditures are individual
Activity: 336
why did u choose Simpoll editor for creation of surveys on yr platform?
VOTES
What should i do if i completed the survey in Votes but i havent received the tokens? How can i contact the technical support?

It’s unlikely, but yes, you can ask technical support any questions. It’s made in order to make you feel comfortable.
VOTES
How much time does the survey organizer have to check the results of all the survey participants?
We’re working on appearance of option of tracking in real- time mode.
VOTES
Wont u list Votes token on other exchanges? 
We are negotiating with some of them but you should understand that it’s quite a difficult and long process. At the moment, KKCoin and Etherdelta deal with demand very well.
Activity: 196
Does it takes a lot of time to complete one survey on Votes?
Activity: 336
Can two persons sign up for your service using one computer?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Are you planning to release a Votes mobile app? 
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Wont u list Votes token on other exchanges? 
VOTES
Do you somehow check the age of users that register in your system?
Yep, it’s very important for survey settings. The attempt of fraud is considered as violation of platform’s rules
VOTES
Can I pay for a voting on the Votes platform with a fiat currency?
The only option for replenishment of the account of the platform is the Votes token at the current stage
VOTES
If some of my personal data is changed, will I be able to edit it in my Votes account?
Yep, but u will have to contact the representatives of technical support of our platform.
Activity: 322
What should i do if i completed the survey in Votes but i havent received the tokens? How can i contact the technical support?
Activity: 392
How much time does the survey organizer have to check the results of all the survey participants?
VOTES
Which themes cant be used for surveys on Votes?
If the theme doesn’t violate legislation and the platform’s rules, it can be used to conduct a survey.
VOTES
How much is the minimum reward for respondents that the survey organizer can set?
We have no such restrictions, but it’s possible that they will appear in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: