Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 9. (Read 10248 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
violation of what rules leads to ban of account on Votes?
All the violations which lead to ban of the account are described in F.A.Q. on the official site of the platform.
VOTES
can a person be both a respondent and a survey organizer on Votes platform.   
At the moment you will need to different accounts for this purpose, but we’re working on the option allowing to switch between them quickly.
Activity: 196
can i complete surveys using smartphone?
Activity: 238
why two different persons cant sign up for Votes using one computer?   
how long does it take to wait for withdrawal of the Votes tokens that i’ve earned?
VOTES
can u tell me pls how much it takes to arrange one paid survey on your platform in average?
It depends on the number of respondents and the presence of a reward for them, so it’s necessary to have more data to answer your question.   
VOTES
do i have to provide a lot of info abount myself when signing up for Votes platform?  
The more data you provide, the higher the possibility that you’ll receive an invitation to complete a survey is.
VOTES
will it be possible to edit any data about yourself after registration?
If you provide wrong data, you’ll be able to improve it with the help of support service if you prove that you made a mistake.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
violation of what rules leads to ban of account on Votes?
Activity: 210
is my personal info that i provide in the respondent questionnaire reliably protected by your system?
Merit: 101
can a person be both a respondent and a survey organizer on Votes platform.   
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
can u tell me pls how much it takes to arrange one paid survey on your platform in average?
VOTES
do i have to fill in questionnaire when signing up or can i do it later?
The earlier you do it, the higher the possibility that you will be take part in the survey is
VOTES
why cant i take part in all the paid surveys on Votes?   
We’d like you to tell us about your problem in details. Please, send us a letter to [email protected].
VOTES
is there kinda ating system for Votes respondents? what is user rating formed from?
Now we’re finishing its development, so all the news will be published in our networks in the near future.   
do i have to provide a lot of info abount myself when signing up for Votes platform?  
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
will it be possible to edit any data about yourself after registration?
VOTES
What’s the maximum number of surveys that one user can complete on yr platform per day? 
In general, there no restrictions – it depends on the number of the surveys that are available for you as for respondent, this depends on the organizers of the survey.
VOTES
will our accounts be banned if my sister signs up for Votes using my computer?
If you’re really two different people and use different browsers, there won’t be any problems, but any attempts of fraud will be punished.
VOTES
Does  Simpoll continue to work or was this project closed after the launch of Votes?
At the moment Simpoll service keeps working, but you should remember that it’s focused on local markets and Votes is a global project.
Pages:
Jump to: