Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 2. (Read 10248 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Filipino Translations I guess. Would love to hear about it.  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
Where can i find the list of rules of the platform? I wanna play aroud with it, but i don’t want to be banned.
The full list of the rules is on the official site of the platform. If you aren’t going to violate them, good luck with your experiments.     
Activity: 152
Where can i find the list of rules of the platform? I wanna play aroud with it, but i don’t want to be banned.
VOTES
Why i can’t get access to some surveys on Votes platform?
Each survey is focused on a particular group of users. Most likely, you aren’t a part of group chosen for a survey.   
VOTES
Does the Votes platform have a mobile version? Or is it possible to work with the system only using computer?
We’re planning to release a mobile app in the future, but currently the web-version is the only option.   
Activity: 308
Why i can’t get access to some surveys on Votes platform?
VOTES
What does the rating influence on in Votes system?   
There’re enough of factors. You can learn more about it on the official site of the platform.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
What’s the minimum number of the tokens that the respondent should earn in order to withdraw them from the system?
Activity: 121
Does the Votes platform have a mobile version? Or is it possible to work with the system only using computer?
VOTES
What do you want to change in operation of Votes in the near future?   

At the moment, out main priority is attraction of new users and expansion of functionality of the interface.
VOTES
Hey. Is there possibility that the minimum amount of tokens that can be withdrawn will be reduced in the near future?     
It’s quite possible, but it’ll happen only  because of stable growth of the token value.
Activity: 154
What does the rating influence on in Votes system?   
Activity: 99
that name are good, but newbie crap ICO. why not show other people your background ? That will better , thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What do you want to change in operation of Votes in the near future?   
VOTES
How often can i change something in my questionnaire of respondent on Votes platform?
It’s advisable not to do it without necessity. But if it’s necessary, we recommend you to contact our support service.
Activity: 358
Hey. Is there possibility that the minimum amount of tokens that can be withdrawn will be reduced in the near future?     
VOTES
If u complete only a half of the survey, will i get a half of reward?
You have to complete a survey to get a reward.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
How often can i change something in my questionnaire of respondent on Votes platform?
Activity: 152
If u complete only a half of the survey, will i get a half of reward?
VOTES
Which users can organize paid surveys on Votes platform?
You need to sign up as a survey organizer to do it. There’s nothing difficult about it ‘cause we’re aimed at creation of a solution which would be the most convenient one from the point of view of a user.
Pages:
Jump to: